first you are dont need lvl 60, 28.01.2015, i added from 9 slots to 150 over 15 minuts i was lvl 49, and i am still yet not ban, and i ll dont add anymore slot cuz now i have 151, now + car achievemnts and car prize pack from achievemnts
Hi
I tried to use your hack for slots but when I open the AF file nothing happens. When I open during when the game is launched nothing happens and the game crashes. Please someone help me. I really want to try this hack out.
hi, start AF, go into safe house, car dealer, buy car and press buy slot bot will buy one slot so you need pressing whole time you want an how much you want
can be made to work at any levels too,but i will let this way to be a little harder to be detected. With a little luck you can have a hash for slots at any level too.
can be made to work at any levels too,but i will let this way to be a little harder to be detected. With a little luck you can have a hash for slots at any level too.
l buy 3 slots/day using darkaio but l already was 60
DON'T USE THIS HACK I REPEAT DON'T USE THIS HACK I ONLY GET 1 SLOT AND I GET BANNED 2 HOURS AFTER, DON'T DOWNLOAD PLEASE!!
this hack is an old version. You must use only slot hack. I mean just buy slots.
You got banned because you do races too with data already injected from this .cpl .
And lol,1 post just to say this? ) But all from here know how to use gmz cpl and which versions are safe etc
28.01 i add from 9 to 150 slots, with this hack, in one day, when i added slots i retsarted PC and didnt login 6 hours, when i logon i am wasnt baned, today 8.2 still safe i am not baned <3
Working 100 % I add 160 at once and I'm not banned i do on 5 profile same and NO BAN . Thank you very much for this hack an for all yours help. Best regards guys.
Shadowgun Deadzone -Booster Hack-Gold Farming-Slot Hack- Level Hack 10/24/2014 - Facebook - 23 Replies Thank you very vision of friends
- 1 nub account
- Charles
- Sandboxie
- Jitbit Macro Recorder or any other macro recorder software
+ Edited Assembly Csharp File
You can find here :