Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > New World
You last visited: Today at 05:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for Aimbot +AMD support

Discussion on Looking for Aimbot +AMD support within the New World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for Aimbot +AMD support

Is there any bot with AMD support? Im looking for black market etc but only intels, why noone made for amd? Send me info if you know who had bot for amd, ty
Old 09/02/2022, 22:38   #2

Same :|
Old 09/05/2022, 17:09   #3

elite*gold: 22
We support both Intel and AMD CPUs. GPU however, only NVIDIA currently.
Check our contact info for more, its under our profile.
Old 09/07/2022, 20:30   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimeCMP View Post
Why do you have to make me happy for 5 seconds then ruin it lmao
Old 09/14/2022, 15:43   #5

elite*gold: 280
Quote:
Please add my discord AOTT#0301
Old 09/23/2022, 20:45   #6

Quote:
Sorry mate, but why not self-advertise by linking what you have and where you have, especially if you validate the request at the latest partially?
To make life easier for searchers.
Old 09/24/2022, 01:05   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimas1223 View Post
Sorry mate, but why not self-advertise by linking what you have and where you have, especially if you validate the request at the latest partially?
To make life easier for searchers.
I'll create a thread soon over the black market section, which is the right place for advertisements. Contact info over my profile redirects you to our forums, there you can find our store which will have the complete list of features and screenshots of the cheat.
Old 11/04/2022, 03:04   #8

Quote:
I'll create a thread soon over the black market section, which is the right place for advertisements. Contact info over my profile redirects you to our forums, there you can find our store which will have the complete list of features and screenshots of the cheat.
Still don't see a thread by you for New World over in black market
Old 11/05/2022, 17:23   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenoshade View Post
Still don't see a thread by you for New World over in black market
We've reached our slots cap really fast; I didn't see the point in posting something that people wouldn't be able to buy. I'll have a new version soon with additional support to AMD GPUs, as soon as its stable I'll make sure to update everything we have and make a decent post for it.
Old 11/05/2022, 19:20   #10

Would love an aimbot / new world bot for win 11 im on amd cpu and nvideo gpu
Old 01/04/2023, 19:42   #11

Quote:
We've reached our slots cap really fast; I didn't see the point in posting something that people wouldn't be able to buy. I'll have a new version soon with additional support to AMD GPUs, as soon as its stable I'll make sure to update everything we have and make a decent post for it.
Still don't see a seller page for it. I doubt you're still at max slots lol
Old 01/05/2023, 03:25   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenoshade View Post
Still don't see a seller page for it. I doubt you're still at max slots lol
I literally explained above why we don't have a seller page for it. We're indeed still at max slots, with usually only a margin of 2-3 being rotated before going full again. That is still, even after fresh servers update which patched farming bots really hard.

I don't understand why having a thread is so important for you, but u could've just joined our forums or discord server this whole time and looked by yourself if you don't believe it...
And to put your mind at ease, we will have a thread still this month. I delayed it due to overwatch coming first with higher need for advertising.