Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > New World
You last visited: Today at 14:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New world invincible/tanking

Discussion on New world invincible/tanking within the New World forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New world invincible/tanking

I've notcied in new world players basically taking 6+ players in outpsot rush for 5 minutes straight...

Willing to donate some $ to anyone who can teach me this trick
Old 10/29/2021, 12:37   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyreemm View Post
I've notcied in new world players basically taking 6+ players in outpsot rush for 5 minutes straight...

Willing to donate some $ to anyone who can teach me this trick
It was a bug with the healing staff. Everytime you crouched you got healed, so players were just tbagging and it was basically an invuln. It is now hotfixed so dont get scammed out of your money.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/29/2021, 16:39   #3
Ex- .Roccat

The Black Market: 115/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GucciOreo View Post
It was a bug with the healing staff. Everytime you crouched you got healed, so players were just tbagging and it was basically an invuln. It is now hotfixed so dont get scammed out of your money.
Like everytime? I never noticed.
Old 10/29/2021, 17:09   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Roccat View Post
Like everytime? I never noticed.
Every crouch would heal them. With a couple points in focus each crouch would heal for about 800 so you wouldn’t need to do it that much
Old 11/01/2021, 07:05   #5

got fixed
Old 11/01/2021, 18:22   #6
Benutzertitel

elite*gold: 526
Received Thanks: 3,016
Already got fixed.

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
questions about tanking
05/24/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
is it small size body cant tank cuz they got small size? how can u tank 3big body size noobs with a small size character? i dont think normal tanking will work
Stacking/Tanking?
05/31/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Did the new patch fix the stack/tank bug where you sit on the other person adn it hits them not the noob ... i was trying to do it, it seems not to work anymore
Tanking noobs
05/25/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 16 Replies
This is just a little exploit, maybe u all know about it, but i just discovered it. A friend of mine noticed that when using Torredo's Speedhack. If ur char is dead, the other players wont see a ghost, they will see ur char lying on the ground. Monsters cant pass through it. Tryed it and it works. Might work with other speedhacks, dunno, didnt try. text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=dont flame if u already know about this' border='0' alt='dont flame if u already know about this' />
Paladins don't suck at tanking after all
01/30/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Spamming Flash Heal now causes ALOT more aggro than it used to prior to patch 1.9. This is undocumented and possibly unintended as far as I know. Spam Flash Heal on another member of your party until you get the aggro, throw up Righteous Fury and you'll be all set to go in conjunction with Blessing of Salvation.
Snowman suit Tanking
12/21/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Well, when you get the snowman suit (the inventory item that transforms you into snowman) its got an amazing feature to it, you get stuck in place while you are in snowman form. If your guild can down ragnaros, bring these items with you, you wont need to worry about getting knockback from rags AOE knockback, you stay in place. So every 30 seconds you gotta reuse the suit and you are good, works very well with tanks. We tried this today and it worked, only for warriors though. Try it...