Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > .NET Languages
You last visited: Today at 04:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Exception Error [/HELP]

Discussion on [HELP] Exception Error [/HELP] within the .NET Languages forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 110
Exclamation [HELP] Exception Error [/HELP]

Hi. I want to make a control, but when I try to drag&drop the control from the toolbox to the form it says an error:
And here is the line 165:

I would be happy if someone could help me.
Sorry for my bad english, i'm from germany.
Old 04/15/2016, 19:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
Check 'image' against null or make sure that you assign a value to it before using it
Old 04/15/2016, 21:16   #3

I already did.
Old 04/16/2016, 02:07   #4

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dokayhan View Post
I already did.
No problem I will just check my crystal ball to see where the error is.

(Or you could simply post more code instead of expecting us to know what you're doing)

Also: have you ever tried stepping trough your code using the debugger?
Old 04/17/2016, 19:53   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biesi View Post
No problem I will just check my crystal ball to see where the error is.

(Or you could simply post more code instead of expecting us to know what you're doing)

Also: have you ever tried stepping trough your code using the debugger?
I fixed already the error. But thanks for your help, m8.

#closed

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Exception Caught Error
05/29/2016 - Need for Speed World - 9 Replies
Following Problem, I updated nfsw offline to 1.8 Now when i start nfsw with the offline launcher it opens the game and then it cames this on the screenshot. But the game doesn't crash and i can play the game. Second problem is that when i want to buy a carslot it cames "out of memory" and the game crashes Help?
Exception ERROR with SwitchBot
03/06/2014 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello, when I run the switchbot on my private server, this message appears and closes the game, is there a trick please? Screenshot of exeption error http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/361034Untitled. png Deutsh translation : Hallo, wenn ich die switchbot laufen auf meinem privaten Server, erscheint diese Meldung und schließt das Spiel, gibt es einen Trick bitte? #link removed Please, help me.
Exception ERROR with SwitchBot
11/20/2013 - Metin2 - 1 Replies
Hello, when I run the switchbot on my private server, this message appears and closes the game, is there a trick please? Screenshot of exeption error http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/361034Untitled. png Deutsh translation : Hallo, wenn ich die switchbot laufen auf meinem privaten Server, erscheint diese Meldung und schließt das Spiel, gibt es einen Trick bitte? This serveur is Asgard - Accueil FRENCH server Please, help me.
Game Server Error (An exception)
03/01/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Login And Logout Error :S What is this? Help me pls :( http://e1203.hizliresim.com/v/1/34ldz.jpg
5165 Exception Error! HELP!~
03/01/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
okay so I am going to post here my code since not much people are willing to help me without it...here is my LoadCharacter void in database.cs I get like 3 errors in there saying "unable to read beyond end of stream", something like dat...and another error on character.cs but I mainly think it's in Load Character... so plz HELP ME as I cannot login to the game cuz of dis damm error >.>... LoadCharacter(MINE-ORIGINAL): public static Game.Character LoadCharacter(string Name, ref string...