Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 12:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Soapbox: money & level cheat?

Discussion on Soapbox: money & level cheat? within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Soapbox: money & level cheat?

Hi,

Is there a money and level cheat / hack / trainer for Soapbox Race World available somewhere? I cannot find a working - virus free- one.
Thanks.

- QUEENofRhye
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/03/2019, 16:46   #2

First of all its not allowed to use Cheats/Hacks in the online servers but there are Power Servers where you start as lvl 60 and with infinite money.
Old 02/09/2019, 13:15   #3

For offline version go to:
C:\Program Files\NFS World\OFFLINE_SERVER\www\soapbox\Engine.svc\settin gs
(path may not be exactly the same)
and open the "Drop rates" file with text editing program and some zeroes to the values
then save and start the game2
race & win some easy money and fast leveling up
You have to restart the game every time you make changes to take effect
Old 02/11/2019, 03:04   #4

elite*gold: 265
How can u still play? i always get the error for an update but the Update site is down?
Old 10/18/2019, 05:02   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben29011 View Post
How can u still play? i always get the error for an update but the Update site is down?
Private server ^^ just google it
Old 10/24/2019, 16:58   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben29011 View Post
By starting with the GameLauncher from GitHub, which will download the GameFiles (assuming you make a folder for them first):

Or you can get the Offline version from MEGA.
Old 11/13/2019, 09:28   #7

In the case of World PL server, a friend can send money from his account. With the World PL server, there's a bit of grinding to get a class S car, but by that time, you get over $500,000 in game cash for every TE, such as Most Wanted.

In my case, I did single player pursuits. The heat level is limited on the first few, but with the World PL server, you get enough rep to level up to unlock heat level 5. I do pursuits where I end up at Hickley field just as I reach heat level 5, dropping the east sign to evade. The small circle south east of Hickley field is a good place to just circle around waiting for the heat level to increase, as the cops are limited by the small circle (no spike strips, they have to enter from side roads, and usually get stuck in the middle). With World PL server, you get $100,000 + in game cash for each pursuit fairly early on, and this increases to nearly $300,000 at higher player level.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2020, 16:44   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaretoX View Post
First of all its not allowed to use Cheats/Hacks in the online servers but there are Power Servers where you start as lvl 60 and with infinite money.
Hello. What are these Power Servers? How do I know if there is one?