Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 10:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFSW beta and last version interface mods!

Discussion on NFSW beta and last version interface mods! within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Content Removed

Content removed!
Thanks
5 Users
Old 09/30/2017, 04:17   #2

download mods link please!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/01/2017, 01:26   #3

Hey ! remmember me ? we talked on Discord about making the car damage indicator invisible, well if you have some tools I can use, I could try something... I said MAYBE, because all I did that could be qualified as MOD was 2-3 car textures mod for DRIFT STREET JAPAN... but I could try my best with it, personally, I don't like the blue glowing interface, maybe I could do some FLAT/material design/ IOS 8+ inspired UI with some NFS touches here and there
Old 10/01/2017, 17:24   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACKING_QC View Post
Hey ! remmember me ? we talked on Discord about making the car damage indicator invisible, well if you have some tools I can use, I could try something... I said MAYBE, because all I did that could be qualified as MOD was 2-3 car textures mod for DRIFT STREET JAPAN... but I could try my best with it, personally, I don't like the blue glowing interface, maybe I could do some FLAT/material design/ IOS 8+ inspired UI with some NFS touches here and there
What i did those skins are just prototype until we find some good skins...i needed at least 1 test skin to make the changes work,
And about making the durability invisible...i can only remove the interface...but the game physics will be still there...
Old 10/01/2017, 18:47   #5

Yeah only invisible, but if servers keeps it the way it is, aka not less than 10%... then I would consider the feature disabled..
Old 10/02/2017, 14:36   #6

Quote:
Yeah only invisible, but if servers keeps it the way it is, aka not less than 10%... then I would consider the feature disabled..
But why would you remove that small thing from there?
Old 10/02/2017, 15:55   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyDanny View Post
But why would you remove that small thing from there?

Because it's an ugly useless and flashy thing on my UI that is annoying me
Old 10/04/2017, 12:21   #8

Quote:
Because it's an ugly useless and flashy thing on my UI that is annoying me
Agree with you.i also dont like when EA added car durability in nfsw...its really usless and pay a lot for repairs...so i guess a new skin instead wont help ya?
Old 10/04/2017, 15:44   #9

a new skin, as your second image shows, will only get it more in the way... you know what I would put there instead of the car durability one ?? a redesigned UI / curved line merged to the map UI for the POWERUP CROSS UI
Old 10/06/2017, 20:07   #10

Quote:
a new skin, as your second image shows, will only get it more in the way... you know what I would put there instead of the car durability one ?? a redesigned UI / curved line merged to the map UI for the POWERUP CROSS UI
it is not that easy what you think....for now i cannot move away the actual location of the huds...my target was to integrate the top bar in to gps hud...buttons everything...but this requires game edit too not just the flash...this is why i need modders.
Old 10/08/2017, 17:23   #11

OOoooh nice !
Old 10/12/2017, 14:27   #12

Hey, i finally found you Speedy!
I love your HUD soo much! Thanks for your hard work!
But can you please make the RPM bar a bit more analog style? I mean, may be a classic-style RPM bar In the border side of the minimap, between the durability bar and Heat bar of current version, just like the design of RPM bar based on Forza 4? with the minimap inside instead of the gear and speed.
Old 10/14/2017, 19:38   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyGay View Post
But can you please make the RPM bar a bit more analog style? I mean, may be a classic-style RPM bar In the border side of the minimap, between the durability bar and Heat bar of current version, just like the design of RPM bar based on Forza 4? with the minimap inside instead of the gear and speed.
easy to say than done.. for now i dont have anything to make those faster...
also i dont have a proper program to do the animation to work (scripts/flash movies and c#)
Its easy to make the layers with photoshop but the animation its the real deal.Maybe in time il find something.. and il make it analogic..(i also want analogic rpm)
Pretty much im limited with these things,requires game edit too (where we cannot even open)
Old 10/16/2017, 14:12   #14

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyGay View Post
If you know some C++ and some ASM, all you need to do is update the addresses and the structures, then it will work for NFS: World too. However, if you wish to wait for someone else to do it, you might wait a loong time.

This is how it is right now, it can easily be adapted into a semi-analog tachometer (like the one you want):
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/16/2017, 16:38   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
If you know some C++ and some ASM, all you need to do is update the addresses and the structures, then it will work for NFS: World too. However, if you wish to wait for someone else to do it, you might wait a loong time.

This is how it is right now, it can easily be adapted into a semi-analog tachometer (like the one you want):
Since you have the unpacked stuff...may i ask you to give me some of them?or how to unpack them (for now i havent even take a look at the nfsmw2005) but maybe it would help me to change the animation for nfsw..