Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 03:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

NFSW beta and last version interface mods!

Old 10/16/2017, 20:47   #16

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,356
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyDanny View Post
Since you have the unpacked stuff...may i ask you to give me some of them?or how to unpack them (for now i havent even take a look at the nfsmw2005) but maybe it would help me to change the animation for nfsw..
I draw my own HUD, I'm only getting info from the game.

Old 10/20/2017, 13:20   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
I draw my own HUD, I'm only getting info from the game.
alright,those codes are the original from the game stock?
But the shapes?(images) locations?animations? or is having everything in codes? how about flash video? that makes the shapes animated doesn't have? or Try open an gfx file (instrumentalCluster.gfx) for ex from nfsw with jpexs flash decompiler and look inside...see if there is something like that in nfsmw hud..Anyways...my main target is to make the nfsw acceleration metter to analogic one...and my problem is that i dont have or i dont know witch program i need to change the animation of layers to make it look like analogic metter (acceleration bar) until now i only used that app to edit some of the animation/colors/skin but the advanced animation requires a program to make them. just like movie flash creator.
Update: Hud
Judging from the less codes that means this is your mod that u used in that ss right?

Old 10/31/2017, 10:02   #18

Ive updated the main post with the mod for download...so..who wants to try it.. go for it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/12/2017, 12:48   #19

i have updated the main thread with a new skin for 2010 for gps and pursuit hud.

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/02/2018, 18:36   #20

Old 01/12/2018, 15:53   #21

Quote:
If you know some C++ and some ASM, all you need to do is update the addresses and the structures, then it will work for NFS: World too. However, if you wish to wait for someone else to do it, you might wait a loong time.

This is how it is right now, it can easily be adapted into a semi-analog tachometer (like the one you want):
Sry to bother with such question...
How much do you know about nfsw flash stuff?(interface)
I dont know yet exactly how to change the animation of the actual flash with another one ex: Changing from straight vu metter to analogic.
I know this requires new (flash movie) also i think it needs to be made with gfx editor (JPEXS) sadly i know only few stuff about it... also i dont have a program to tell me what to do..i have only to guess some of the codes(animation/color/size ecc) and i was hoping if you can tell me if you know something.
Old 01/25/2018, 23:27   #22

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,356
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyDanny View Post
Sry to bother with such question...
How much do you know about nfsw flash stuff?(interface)
I dont know yet exactly how to change the animation of the actual flash with another one ex: Changing from straight vu metter to analogic.
I know this requires new (flash movie) also i think it needs to be made with gfx editor (JPEXS) sadly i know only few stuff about it... also i dont have a program to tell me what to do..i have only to guess some of the codes(animation/color/size ecc) and i was hoping if you can tell me if you know something.
I know pretty much nothing about the GFX in NFS: World.
Old 05/24/2018, 10:14   #23

Quote:
Berkay... i need your assist with codding stuff about the huds.Let me know when you have little free time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/17/2018, 22:42   #24

Skin updated for 2015 the last ss in the poost i still need help!! thats the last step needed to make the hud complete
Old 08/11/2018, 11:15   #25

Main post updated with a new tachometer!

Quote:
Berkay please i need your assistance...
its about java language i think it is pretty much the same thing like the one from mw2005

« Vinyl Manager - Share your vinyl creations here! | Ultimate Car Collection 3.0 Update. »