Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 12:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vinyl Manager not working

Discussion on Vinyl Manager not working within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 12/06/2017, 16:20   #16

elite*gold: 0
exactly, only works with the original server of nfs world.
Old 12/22/2017, 19:04   #17

not working with off line/is their a version that does?
Old 04/12/2018, 16:11   #18

The VinylHub still works, but the Offline version has all the vinyls which is different with my Online exported vinyl... so the car just messed up after I apply the vinyls.
**** why I didn't notice the save download-er will only download 1 Driver in default, because of that I lost my main Driver with only VinylHub livery files left...

Old 04/13/2018, 14:13   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by WZNGT View Post
The VinylHub still works, but the Offline version has all the vinyls which is different with my Online exported vinyl... so the car just messed up after I apply the vinyls.
Damn why I didn't notice the save download-er will only download 1 Driver in default, because of that I lost my main Driver with only VinylHub livery files left...

if you take only the <Vinyls> Codes from the one you have...(inside of the xml file)and use it on the same version of the client (exact same version) if you use with a different client you may occur errors like missing vinyls or the vinyls on the car wont show at all or some times it will show only the working vinyls.(this is for the cars already in your garage)
As for the cars that are in the car dealer shop with vinyls made by ea or custom made by you or someone else.. there might be something messed up with the vinyls(like the wrong vinyl save maybe?)
If what i see in the ss and that car is made by you...and you said that you saved and re-applied the vinyls in to offline server and you get that result...probably thats a wrong saved data?
anyways...what i see there is this: wrong saved vinyl customization...that looks like it is another backup...and not the one you saved...
also the vinyls customization you made has another location that holds your saved stuff like engine.svc/persona
Old 05/24/2018, 06:28   #20

Old 08/09/2018, 12:59   #21

Doesnt work...
Old 08/10/2018, 15:52   #22

I still have it and works perfectly, i can save my creations and load them.
Old 08/16/2018, 13:31   #23

Getting this error after clicking "Finish customization". Offline version instead closes without any errors

Old 08/17/2018, 18:26   #24

I wish "Steal it!" function worked. Would be usable.
Old 01/07/2019, 11:18   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
Here's the fixed version. I removed Shard button's functionality as well, just so that everything goes smoothly.

I've also uploaded a local version of WorldShader. Enjoy!
berkay2578
Can you make a fixed version of the GarageCamera?
Thanks!
Old 11/06/2020, 19:58   #26

Есть, но не всё!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
You might want to italicize that [sic] [sic], fairly important when you're an English major.

Also, here's a crack that should, in theory, work. Get the fixed one below.

I contacted Vitaleks, says that maybe you hacked his software, but he still has programs that remain very useful and that did not succumb to your attack)
Such as WorldCamera and Garage Camera