Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 07:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Offline patch for 5th March 2010 Closed Beta

Discussion on Offline patch for 5th March 2010 Closed Beta within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Offline patch for 5th March 2010 Closed Beta

This has been already discussed years ago but now that we have SBRW working on a consistant basis I wonder if any of the modders could take a look at it and make an offline server. For what I’ve read, the main issue is finding a way to bypass GameGuard but if you take a look on Youtube, people found ways to bypass it on the newest games, what makes it so difficult on an ''old'' game?

I couldn’t get my hands on this version back then, I found out about NFSW months later and I’m sure I’m not the only one in this forum that would like to experience this closed beta for the first time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2019, 22:22   #2

Does anybody have the files of this beta and can upload them so everbody can check it out, please?
Old 07/14/2019, 22:54   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by _mRally2 View Post
Does anybody have the files of this beta and can upload them so everbody can check it out, please?
AT1? yes,
Old 07/16/2019, 20:45   #4

Quote:
This has been already discussed years ago but now that we have SBRW working on a consistant basis I wonder if any of the modders could take a look at it and make an offline server. For what I’ve read, the main issue is finding a way to bypass GameGuard but if you take a look on Youtube, people found ways to bypass it on the newest games, what makes it so difficult on an ''old'' game?

I couldn’t get my hands on this version back then, I found out about NFSW months later and I’m sure I’m not the only one in this forum that would like to experience this closed beta for the first time.
here ur talking about asian beta or probably alpha
some pro ppl tried to bypass the gameguard and did NOT succeeded. and i believe they gave up because of it. (well that was long time ago, i dont know the exact details) i dont know if they restarted to try it out again.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/17/2019, 16:42   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyDanny View Post
here ur talking about asian beta or probably alpha
some pro ppl tried to bypass the gameguard and did NOT succeeded. and i believe they gave up because of it. (well that was long time ago, i dont know the exact details) i dont know if they restarted to try it out again.
Here I’m referring to the called ''Beta 1" which was released in March 2010 for a limited amout of people that registered in the nfs world site. The Asian Beta or ''alpha'' is the one Paul909 posted.

A few days ago I remember reading on an old thread that Gameguard wasn’t the main problem but the lack of the ''CONNECTION_LOG'' file to see how the server worked so it can be emulated to work offline.
Old 07/18/2019, 21:15   #6

Quote:
Here I’m referring to the called ''Beta 1" which was released in March 2010 for a limited amout of people that registered in the nfs world site. The Asian Beta or ''alpha'' is the one Paul909 posted.

A few days ago I remember reading on an old thread that Gameguard wasn’t the main problem but the lack of the ''CONNECTION_LOG'' file to see how the server worked so it can be emulated to work offline.
indeed.
also "he" tried to run the asian beta(in his way) to find any info about it...but it was crashing before getting any infos so...also another failure.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2019, 02:28   #7

I find the Asian beta to be the most interesting one. 2009 build, to be precise.
The later 2010 stuff, I played myself. It's a lot closer to the game that's played later on.
I guess "Tier 1/2/3" for cars, or those "cops" on streets.

But the 2009 build was almost a completely different game.
Visuals, I swear... it looked better. When I try to look at a few images and do comparisons it looks a lot more clean compared to the later builds.

The UI elements looked more simple and modern, instead of that 3d missmatch of glowing colors everywhere.
In the end, only the UI, not talking about the rest since there's a lot more going on there, it became a complete mess of everything.
They should've kept it the way it was.

Still though I guess it's aight the way it turned out in the end ayy.

Old 08/27/2019, 09:23   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewPatel View Post
I find the Asian beta to be the most interesting one. 2009 build, to be precise.
The later 2010 stuff, I played myself. It's a lot closer to the game that's played later on.
I guess "Tier 1/2/3" for cars, or those "cops" on streets.

But the 2009 build was almost a completely different game.
Visuals, I swear... it looked better. When I try to look at a few images and do comparisons it looks a lot more clean compared to the later builds.

The UI elements looked more simple and modern, instead of that 3d missmatch of glowing colors everywhere.
In the end, only the UI, not talking about the rest since there's a lot more going on there, it became a complete mess of everything.
They should've kept it the way it was.

Still though I guess it's aight the way it turned out in the end ayy.

the oldest versions of nfsw...probably asian beta its exactly carbon (customized)
Old 08/27/2019, 09:37   #9

Old 09/20/2019, 13:27   #10

There is a method for launch this beta of NFS World for now?
Old 09/25/2019, 19:06   #11

So what?? All died?
Old 10/20/2020, 19:27   #12

asian beta you said?

Good News: i Do have the files from july 2010 (the oldest verison known to man kind)
Bad News: i dont have the asian beta files they are 1 year older