Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Car buying problem.

Discussion on Car buying problem. within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Car buying problem.

Hello, I apologize if my problem is already known, but I just downloaded the offline version 1.9.3 of Need For Speed World. I have created a driver profile, but I cannot buy a car. After I press the "Purchase this car" button, an error appears: "An error has occured while purchasing this car - please try again". What should I do? I forgot to mention that I used the "Run as administrator" way, but still the same.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2017, 16:43   #2

YOU MUST USE .EXE THAT IS IN FOLDER OF THE OFFLINE 19.3 COPY EXE TO NFS WORLD FOLDER /DATA and then use this exe...
Old 04/04/2017, 20:11   #3

I'm still getting the error..
Old 04/04/2017, 20:24   #4

pls ask ur question on offline version 1.9.3 thread dont make new threads this forum is cluttered up enough as it is
Old 04/04/2017, 20:59   #5

Okay, thank you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Gold buying problem
10/12/2015 - Last Chaos - 1 Replies
i bought gold from MMOOK a few times and the items i buy disappears the next day as well as the gold, by gamigo (unless i put in bianca), apparently if i buy again all my accounts from my IP address will be banned, how can i buy more without them knowing and not get banned
buying boost problem..
07/24/2013 - Need for Speed World - 6 Replies
why i get this everytime i put my card number? We're sorry, but we can't perform transactions to this credit card. Please load a different one. anyone had the same before?
Problem with buying in a store
02/26/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
I have some problem with shop items. ProductCode is different from the server in my Cash.Sdata, but it's not a problem. I have done the same ProductCode and BuyCost in the dbo.ProductList and file Cash.SData for few items. 1. If i buy an item, his price is different from the dbo.ProductList and Cash.SData. Is there still a tables with this data? 2. I cant find "30d resurrection rune" in the dbo.ProductList. But it is present in Cash.SData and dbo.Items. If I add the item to the...
[PROBLEM] Problem opening window buying e*gold
10/02/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys .. I wanted to ask your help .. When i click buy 260 E*gold for 10 with PSC , the window loads then says some error .. Tryed many times but dont works . Can u help me ? Grtz