Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Missing cars?

Discussion on Missing cars? within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Missing cars?

Note - I'm still running offline server 1.7. There are a few missing cars and I'm wondering if it's just a matter of getting codes, or if entire files are missing. The cars I'm noticed not present are the rental version of the Dodge Charger Elite, which has a bit higher performance and better handling than the standard charger. I don't remember if any other rental only cars had unique setups. The other missing car I noticed is the achievement version of the CCX, which I do have in my profile since the profile was downloaded before shutdown, but the achievement version of the CCX is not in the car dealer. There may be other missing cars.

So it seems these "missing" cars may be there in the program data files, but just not included with the dealer.

Old 03/26/2017, 19:13   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tstdmy View Post
Note - I'm still running offline server 1.7. There are a few missing cars and I'm wondering if it's just a matter of getting codes, or if entire files are missing. The cars I'm noticed not present are the rental version of the Dodge Charger Elite, which has a bit higher performance and better handling than the standard charger. I don't remember if any other rental only cars had unique setups. The other missing car I noticed is the achievement version of the CCX, which I do have in my profile since the profile was downloaded before shutdown, but the achievement version of the CCX is not in the car dealer. There may be other missing cars.

So it seems these "missing" cars may be there in the program data files, but just not included with the dealer.
USE latest version of server..... dude 1.9.2

Old 03/27/2017, 04:46   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOskillx View Post
USE latest version of server ... 1.9.2
So 1.9.2 has these cars? Which thread has the proper link for downloading the 1.9.2 version? What do I have to change from my current install with 1.7?
Old 03/27/2017, 15:38   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tstdmy View Post
So 1.9.2 has these cars? Which thread has the proper link for downloading the 1.9.2 version? What do I have to change from my current install with 1.7?
First off 1.9.2 doesnt need PYTHON anymore only Java and also here is the link: 1.9.2 have A LOT of new feathures... and also here is the link INSTALL IS EASY extract files to some folder open .JAR file and locate nfsw.exe and thats all!

Old 04/03/2017, 20:19   #5

but... 1.9.2 / 1.9.3 DOESN'T have the "*** MODE" where you could set your character to level 70 and have unlimited boost and IGC...

or else I'm missing a thing or two....
Old 04/04/2017, 06:50   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACKING_QC View Post
but... 1.9.2 / 1.9.3 DOESN'T have the "*** MODE" where you could set your character to level 70 and have unlimited boost and IGC...

or else I'm missing a thing or two....
yes in 1.9.2 you must edit file to give yourself money and boosts or earn it...

Thanks
1 User

« Offline V1.3 | Car buying problem. »