Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 09:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need For Speed Universe [Pre-Alpha]

Discussion on Need For Speed Universe [Pre-Alpha] within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 04/19/2017, 13:34   #31

elite*gold: 0
Hello mate i do encourage u to carry on ^^ , although everything looks sucky but it can be improved .. but i think improving nfsw is much easier,
i'm a newbee at designing sculpting and programming i can't really help but i wish to .. if we can make a new game with non-comercial car names and with nfsw physics and gameplay it will be awesome
Old 04/19/2017, 23:18   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by medthefast View Post
Hello mate i do encourage u to carry on ^^ , although everything looks sucky but it can be improved .. but i think improving nfsw is much easier,
i'm a newbee at designing sculpting and programming i can't really help but i wish to .. if we can make a new game with non-comercial car names and with nfsw physics and gameplay it will be awesome
just changing names wont do anything you need to change car design or you can still get ****** and end up in front of judge do what R* did with gta5 take front of one car and back of anther one and stick together to make a whole new car that way you no one can stop you
Old 04/23/2017, 08:41   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFSUniverse View Post
Greetings, I am founder and developer of a new fan-made game called:
Need for Speed Universe

This game will be completely Non-Commercial. Always.

THIS IS NO WHERE CLOSE TO THE FINAL PRODUCT.

Keep in mind that it is currently in a non releasable state, and is currently in development by (ME) for now only. This game can be played Single Player, or an online mode (like World).

I am considering adding story line from past titles.

The Idea: This game will bring all your favorite need for speed titles into one place, from cars to maps, from concepts to your favorite wraps.

Maps Currently in development: Olympic City ---> Bayview

Cars Currently in the game: BMW GTR, Toyota Supra, Mustang GT.

A video posted below will show you progress, but keep in mind this is a very early look at the game, feedback is appreciated and will be taken into account. Suggestions are very welcome.

Subscribe to my channel for updates to come, and more information about Need For Speed Universe.

Stay updated
you should try modifying EAGL (the game engine that basically used for developing Blackbox NFS)
Old 04/23/2017, 15:00   #34

Quote:
Thanks for the response,

I understand what you are saying, but keep in mind this a stand alone project created in Unreal Engine 4. I have been developing this for about a month now, and although there is quite a bit more to be shown, it is a tedious process.

I will end up posting more videos on it soon (even today) if you would wish to see more.

The development was personally for my use, if I can receive a following for it, then development would definitely proceed at a much faster pace.

Constructive criticism and suggestions/feedback are welcome.
So far it looks nothing like an NFS game, it does have the car..skins and models and the UI, but does not look like an NFS Game, I understand that this is really early, but maybe you should have kept it...to your self for now..and maybe show it once you have more content..
Old 04/24/2017, 17:54   #35

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaMa281 View Post
So far it looks nothing like an NFS game, it does have the car..skins and models and the UI, but does not look like an NFS Game, I understand that this is really early, but maybe you should have kept it...to your self for now..and maybe show it once you have more content..

Sorry?NOTHING like Nfs?Come on.How could an NFS maps,with NFS cars,with NFS textures and MAYBE NFS story not remind of NFS?Soon he should show us some things,and then you can keep claiming it looks nothing like NFS.I dont want to expect impossible,its a standalone project,but I contacted the dev and he seems to be very skilled guy.Wait with your comments until first open bulid shows up.It took him about 1,5 month to do what he already did.And he did a lot.

You should give him a chance.I know all the hype is about NFS Offline and all congrats go to Berkay,Nilzao and others skilled guys.But the game has a big potential,maybe because of the "unique" car handling and a bit better graphics.Idk how will the final product look like,but you are not helping him ;/.

YaMa281-no rage,but if you are a NFS lover you should be happy from fan created game,giving tribute to the best IMO parts of the series.
Old 04/24/2017, 18:01   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahaaaaaa View Post
Sorry?NOTHING like Nfs?Come on.How could an NFS maps,with NFS cars,with NFS textures and MAYBE NFS story not remind of NFS?Soon he should show us some things,and then you can keep claiming it looks nothing like NFS.I dont want to expect impossible,its a standalone project,but I contacted the dev and he seems to be very skilled guy.Wait with your comments until first open bulid shows up.It took him about 1,5 month to do what he already did.And he did a lot.

You should give him a chance.I know all the hype is about NFS Offline and all congrats go to Berkay,Nilzao and others skilled guys.But the game has a big potential,maybe because of the "unique" car handling and a bit better graphics.Idk how will the final product look like,but you are not helping him ;/.

YaMa281-no rage,but if you are a NFS lover you should be happy from fan created game,giving tribute to the best IMO parts of the series.
I didnt mean it in a wrong way and dont worry I understand there is no rage dont worry, But yes in a way so far it dose not look great. we can all agree that we should give him more time right now its too early to say anything.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2017, 21:56   #37

This looks really interesting !

Where can I download an alpha?
Old 04/25/2017, 22:01   #38

Where i can download it?
Old 04/25/2017, 22:25   #39

Thumbs up Release

OP has been updated to match information. Download links are now posted.

If you find any bugs you can report them here. Feel free to try out the game.

Only 32 bit version available atm:

Download:
Old 04/26/2017, 12:18   #40

Quote:
OP has been updated to match information. Download links are now posted.

If you find any bugs you can report them here. Feel free to try out the game.

Only 32 bit version available atm:

Download:
I report a bug:
Download link is dead.

I can't wait to test it when it will be fixed !
Keep up the great work !
Old 04/26/2017, 19:51   #41

hehe xd dead link
Old 04/26/2017, 20:21   #42

Links are fixed, my bad guys.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2017, 20:23   #43

@
No problems !
Old 04/26/2017, 20:59   #44

Quote:
Links are fixed, my bad guys.
Yo this is awesome, though Olympic City seems small, scale wise, and could you add resolution options? I can play it but the frames are a little slow, nothing too horrible, still enjoyable.
Old 04/26/2017, 21:05   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustImpolite View Post
Yo this is awesome, though Olympic City seems small, scale wise, and could you add resolution options? I can play it but the frames are a little slow, nothing too horrible, still enjoyable.
More graphic options will be added in the next build. The game by default forces AA which may be slowing you down. If you dont mind PMing me your specs (just your card, cpu and ram) so I can get an idea of who is able to run the game, that'd be great.

Resolution options and fullscreen options will be available in the next build.

64-bit version added. If you run on a 64 bit machine I suggest you download that version because it will give you better performance. thanks.

Check OP for links.