Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Offline-Server 1.9.3

Discussion on Offline-Server 1.9.3 within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 04/03/2017, 18:51   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoraSahinTR2 View Post
COOL! But can we play Pursuit with others?
learn to read it says OFFLINE
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2017, 19:38   #32

Umm,yes. I have an problem.
I downloaded the .rar file someone send before with ready save to get around account creating. It doesn't work,and therefore i cant get in,stuck on the account creating menu.
Ive noticed before that twice in a row the message told me that the name cant be longer than 0 marks.YES.Sending logs,but they arent showing anything.I cant get through when clicking next, as "please wait" message shows up and diseappears shortly after.Then nothing happens.Tried also porting my 1.2 save,but it didnt work even with file name changing.
==========================================
LOGS
Starting offline server

Xmpp server is running.

-->: Last TH completed was on 2017-03-19.
-->: Generating new TH.

Running command:
C:\Program Files (x86)\NFS World\Game\Data\nfsw.exe US a 1

POST: ----------------------------------------------------------------> User/GetPermanentSession
GET: ----------------------------------------------------------------> getfriendlistfromuserid
GET: ----------------------------------------------------------------> getusersettings
-->: Current Server Decoration has been set to NORMAL
GET: ----------------------------------------------------------------> logging/client
GET: ----------------------------------------------------------------> systeminfo
-->: Current Server Time has been set to 19:32:15.
GET: ----------------------------------------------------------------> Session/GetChatInfo
GET: ----------------------------------------------------------------> carclasses
GET: ----------------------------------------------------------------> security/fraudConfig
GET: ----------------------------------------------------------------> getregioninfo
GET: ----------------------------------------------------------------> LoginAnnouncements
-->: Creating Persona: CCsa / ID: 100) / Avatar: 5
POST: ----------------------------------------------------------------> User/SecureLogout
Old 04/03/2017, 20:15   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdealx View Post
learn to read it says OFFLINE
but he mean bots...
Old 04/03/2017, 20:26   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOskillx View Post
but he mean bots...
he didnt say anything about bots there for any normal person would assume hes on about playing with anther person maybe next time he state what he means proply
Old 04/04/2017, 14:35   #35

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahaaaaaa View Post
Umm,yes. I have an problem.
I downloaded the .rar file someone send before with ready save to get around account creating. It doesn't work,and therefore i cant get in,stuck on the account creating menu.
Ive noticed before that twice in a row the message told me that the name cant be longer than 0 marks.YES.Sending logs,but they arent showing anything.I cant get through when clicking next, as "please wait" message shows up and diseappears shortly after.Then nothing happens.Tried also porting my 1.2 save,but it didnt work even with file name changing.
LOGS
Starting offline server

Xmpp server is running.

-->: Last TH completed was on 2017-03-19.
-->: Generating new TH.

Running command:
C:\Program Files (x86)\NFS World\Game\Data\nfsw.exe US a 1

POST: ----------------------------------------------------------------> User/GetPermanentSession
GET: ----------------------------------------------------------------> getfriendlistfromuserid
GET: ----------------------------------------------------------------> getusersettings
-->: Current Server Decoration has been set to NORMAL
GET: ----------------------------------------------------------------> logging/client
GET: ----------------------------------------------------------------> systeminfo
-->: Current Server Time has been set to 19:32:15.
GET: ----------------------------------------------------------------> Session/GetChatInfo
GET: ----------------------------------------------------------------> carclasses
GET: ----------------------------------------------------------------> security/fraudConfig
GET: ----------------------------------------------------------------> getregioninfo
GET: ----------------------------------------------------------------> LoginAnnouncements
-->: Creating Persona: CCsa / ID: 100) / Avatar: 5
POST: ----------------------------------------------------------------> User/SecureLogout
I met the same problem too. I have tried to create new driver and used the save from previous reply. Also, I have extracted the nfsw.exe to game folder. None of them works.
Old 04/04/2017, 16:46   #36

First.... @6 will you anwser me PLEASE PLEASE and 2 for other people here is readme for noobs how tu use and install 1.9.3 without problems...

Extract "Offline1.9.3" Folder to some place (I reccommand to NFS World Folder)
In That Folder that you extracted you have file called NFSW.EXE, rename it to any other name it doesnt matter really (I reccommand rename it to NFSWOFFLINE)
Copy This Exe that you renamed before to Data folder in your NFS WORLD FOLDER.
After that open .jar file and in the left corner browse patch to this .exe file that you renamed, browse Your NFS WORLD Folder and then browse data and choose YOUR RENAMED EXE then press Launch Game.
=== Additional ===
Installation is over, as a additional you can do a shortcut of .jar file to your desktop so you don't need to look for it again also you choose patch only one time next time you only need to run .jar and launch game. And Also change shortcut icon if you want.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/04/2017, 17:34   #37

Thank you very much, it's wonderful.

Will we be able to play team escapes with bots? I tried modded gpcore.bin which worked previously, but with it I get message about memory (storage?) corruption.
Old 04/04/2017, 18:22   #38

Problem Solved!!!
If you can't get pass create driver screen, I have got some idea to solve it.
1. Rename and extract the nfsw.exe in 1.9.3.zip into game folder.
2. in nfsw1930.jar, change the .exe file path into the renamed file.
3. (Here's how I solved it) Make sure you run the game in administrator mode or equal permission for the whole game file (ie. "NFS World" folder if not renamed).
I hope it helps.
Old 04/04/2017, 18:29   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmp11973 View Post
Thank you very much, it's wonderful.

Will we be able to play team escapes with bots? I tried modded gpcore.bin which worked previously, but with it I get message about memory (storage?) corruption.
well... this version have some weird secure.... when you modify any file it says that message...

Quote:
Originally Posted by varepsilon View Post
Problem Solved!!!
If you can't get pass create driver screen, I have got some idea to solve it.
1. Rename and extract the nfsw.exe in 1.9.3.zip into game folder.
2. in nfsw1930.jar, change the .exe file path into the renamed file.
3. (Here's how I solved it) Make sure you run the game in administrator mode or equal permission for the whole game file (ie. "NFS World" folder if not renamed).
I hope it helps.
lol thats my readme... copyied in other form...
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2017, 18:35   #40

Talking

Quote:
well... this version have some weird secure.... when you modify any file it says that message...

lol thats my readme... copyied in other form...
I can't find the readme through the folders. lol
I was so confused when some of you say "go read readme file".
So I hope I can help somebody else like me here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2017, 21:26   #41

Hello, I have a small problem regarding the 1.9.3 version of Need For Speed World Offline, I made a separate topic about it as well. I cannot buy cars, when I'm clicking the purchase button an error appears : "an error occurred while purchasing your car - please try again". I was told to replace the nfsw.exe in the data folder with the nfsw.exe from the OFFLINE_SERVER folder and I did so, but I'm still getting it. May you give me some advices to solve this, please?
Old 04/04/2017, 22:21   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaTriXx9 View Post
Hello, I have a small problem regarding the 1.9.3 version of Need For Speed World Offline, I made a separate topic about it as well. I cannot buy cars, when I'm clicking the purchase button an error appears : "an error occurred while purchasing your car - please try again". I was told to replace the nfsw.exe in the data folder with the nfsw.exe from the OFFLINE_SERVER folder and I did so, but I'm still getting it. May you give me some advices to solve this, please?
did you used this exe?? you need choose exe patch once again after copying this also make sure you use latest version of java.
Old 04/05/2017, 20:14   #43

Sadly i cant download from any of the mirrors
pls hlp.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2017, 10:44   #44

Keule please anwser how to get back this old camera mode on v and how to compile server also some things that should be changed for next release make tresue hunt back to 15 (30 suxx and doesnt much original nfs world) this camera should be as in normal nfs world AND PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO COMPILE SERVER SOURCE TO .JAR!
Old 04/07/2017, 02:35   #45

Quote:
Keule please anwser how to get back this old camera mode on v and how to compile server also some things that should be changed for next release make tresue hunt back to 15 (30 suxx and doesnt much original nfs world) this camera should be as in normal nfs world AND PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO COMPILE SERVER SOURCE TO .JAR!
I believe the camera being able to zoom out infinitely is intentional. It actually helps a lot with vinyling.

For the Treasure Hunt, you can edit how many diamonds are required fairly easily:

First, go to where you installed the server (This is NOT where NFSW.exe is!)

Next, go to www/soapbox/Engine.svc/personas and open the file "gettreasurehunteventsession.xml" with Notepad.

In that file, look for this: <NumCoins>30</NumCoins>

Change it to this: <NumCoins>15</NumCoins>

Save and close. Your next Treasure Hunt will require 15 diamonds instead of 30. Keule increased the required amount to justify the better TH rewards (they now give 5 times more boost than before, however then only thing you can buy with Boost is Powerups, so if you don't use powerups, SpeedBoost, and inherently TH itself, is useless.)
Thanks
1 User