Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 06:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Some history about World Return project

Discussion on Some history about World Return project within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 03/12/2017, 23:36   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago5189723 View Post
I read it on the World Return's fb page. I don't know if that's true , but it might be possible.

You literrally spit these words out of my mouth xD
As I tend to say , let's see what happens , if he's gonna copy Berkay and Nilazo's code again ( which probably won't happen ) ... that will only show how low he ended in the esteem of several players
They probably just saw Hypercycle's testing video, only read the title, and assumed it was the Russian NFSW hackers working on it.
Old 03/12/2017, 23:43   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by leorblx View Post
They probably just saw Hypercycle's testing video, only read the title, and assumed it was the Russian NFSW hackers working on it.
Yeah , that could be it. The thing is that everyone was hyped to see NFSW returns to an online state , they created even more hype.

I returned on the page , some of the followers are either saying that the fact that the project went cancelled is either because of EA and their ToS , or because of the devs , saying that me might be responsible for this.

As for me it doesn't disturb me... I'd rather wait for a finished product , with the max compatibility, with a minumum of bugs ( who doesn't like glitches ? ) than a thing sorted out like a F&F , but bugged 4/5 of the time
Old 03/13/2017, 02:47   #18

a list to bookmark:
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/13/2017, 08:07   #19

@
Yes, we only can wait....
Let's see where it goes !
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2017, 11:25   #20

@ Just have seen GustinGorriz announcement of the search for people for the beta game, just a strategy of marketing. I can try to help, i usually play League of Legends but long time ago i used to play a lot of time in NFSW :P If not i will not have found this forum xDDD Just to say that my Youtube channel has 391.798 replays for my tutorials. I had NFSW videos but in terms of Copyright (music) deleted them. People just came to my Channel in search of answers, is not a big channel but i think i can help. :P

Cannot wait for the comeback of NFSW¡ xD
Old 03/18/2017, 16:07   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanjo1996 View Post
@ Just have seen GustinGorriz announcement of the search for people for the beta game, just a strategy of marketing. I can try to help, i usually play League of Legends but long time ago i used to play a lot of time in NFSW :P If not i will not have found this forum xDDD Just to say that my Youtube channel has 391.798 replays for my tutorials. I had NFSW videos but in terms of Copyright (music) deleted them. People just came to my Channel in search of answers, is not a big channel but i think i can help. :P

Cannot wait for the comeback of NFSW¡ xD
Good, thanks for the help.

Please follow Gustingorriz instructions.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2017, 17:37   #22

No, Nilzao and the guys of World return joined together as nilzao had what they needed (the synch) and Nilzao needed the fame and the people to spread the game updates. If not know search here: