Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

The Return Of CoEmu: The Original Project!!

Discussion on The Return Of CoEmu: The Original Project!! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation The Return Of CoEmu: The Original Project!!

Well there was alot of rumors that CoEmu was shut down by one of there admins called Elisha, good hopefully u will be glad to know that it is back and all old accounts can be used, since the server had been backed up, as in the server hasnt lost items or characters to join this pr0lah server again, use the following link:

Thanks,

Phoenix-Prince, Proud player of Coemu!

Old 08/14/2009, 19:58   #2

elite*gold: 20
#Closed - No linkback.
Closed Thread

« nodelay ...Needed!! | VonquerWarCo,Ninja,Fan,Tower,1k CPs Drop »

Similar Threads
[Project] Original Semi-Transparent Skin!
09/03/2010 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 26 Replies
NOTE : I DID NOT CREATE THIS SKIN I AM SIMPLY JUST UPDATING IT ! Well, I am planing on updating this skin to the following patches : 5095 , 5165 & TQ's current patch. When I say the Original Semi-Transparent Skin , i mean this one. http://i36.tinypic.com/4ih768.png Updating this might take a while so don't expect it to be released any time soon I created this thread to show you my progress. If this project gets lack of feedback example : thanks, posts. Then I will discontinue this...
[Request]Someone that knows about CoEmu and C# that wants to be a part of our project
07/18/2010 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 11 Replies
Basically i need a C# coder because every time im adding shit to my source and get errors i dont have time to make a post and w8 for reply's. I request that the person that wants this position have Ventrilo, a mic,understanding and usage of C#, and a deep understanding of the English language(including how to speak in English). add [email protected] if your interested and message me there TY.
Elite-CoEmu Open Source Project
04/28/2010 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 24 Replies
Ok Ive decided to make my new source and open source. I have the website and basic server setup and ready to go. The website is Elite-CoEmu Open Source Conquer Emulator Atm im the only one working on the project so if anyone is interested in joining the team please dont hesitate to msg me. Edit: Added a 5017 Source to the Project Using Hybrids Base Socket System
CoEmu Original Project By MagicMan!
07/25/2009 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 15 Replies
helllo all ... Who Have CoEmu Original Project with ultimate pach ?? Plz Post it here i need it for 1 test Please Post here link for down him !!