Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 10:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Some history about World Return project

Discussion on Some history about World Return project within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Some history about World Return project

please subscribe with this guy channel:

Thanks
7 Users
Old 03/01/2017, 01:42   #2

Interesting video.
Old 03/01/2017, 08:23   #3

Another thing for getting attention? Or maybe for spread a news EDIT: Isaw now the video, is telling the true about the project , anyway for who doesn't want to watch the video, basically the project is dead, only real project is on EPVP. (Nice channel gustin i followed some of your videos, great work!)
Old 03/01/2017, 13:49   #4

elite*gold: 100
I've been following Gustingorriz since he updated his nfs world offline tutorial some time ago. You can trust him to test and advertise your project, from what I've seen in his videos he is very polite, he puts a lot of effort to give good content, he's fun from my point of view and, in terms of tutorials, he makes everything organized and easily understandable. Without any doubts, you have chosen a very good youtuber @
Old 03/01/2017, 14:28   #5

Spanish, don't understand that But i think that video from Gustingorriz (Good man tbh) is saying truth.
Old 03/01/2017, 16:18   #6

Well i'm spanish i can say that he is saying the truth. Well @ i have an idea, but i don't know if this is can even be posible. As you can create a server for 2 people on the meetings, You could try to make a soapbox server for meetings with no walls to be a fully map for people. i don't know if you understand me... when NFSW was online, there was a man who tried to take all the cheats in a launcher... Was called silverangel. you can search on google silverangel forum... well i already used the hack for DRIFTING, it had many things, but for things like cross the walls of the meeting and play with your friends on a fully map without cars or people you don't wanted to see was interesting. :P Something like this could be possible for many people but then, lags and conection error for more than 4 people on the same room i think could be a problem. The exist of the race icons on this map or the trafic could be a problem too.
don't know just an idea, as you can't modify NFSW.exe but can create a server for racing...
one more thing... you think greenlight EA division is good for that project?
Old 03/01/2017, 16:59   #7

@ I talked to silverangel asking for help before I start the soapbox-udp project...

He wasn't interested in nfsw.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/02/2017, 01:59   #8

Old 03/02/2017, 04:59   #9

That sounds good, i'd like to help developing.
Old 03/02/2017, 07:02   #10

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanjo1996 View Post
Well i'm spanish i can say that he is saying the truth. Well @ i have an idea, but i don't know if this is can even be posible. As you can create a server for 2 people on the meetings, You could try to make a soapbox server for meetings with no walls to be a fully map for people. i don't know if you understand me... when NFSW was online, there was a man who tried to take all the cheats in a launcher... Was called silverangel. you can search on google silverangel forum... well i already used the hack for DRIFTING, it had many things, but for things like cross the walls of the meeting and play with your friends on a fully map without cars or people you don't wanted to see was interesting. :P Something like this could be possible for many people but then, lags and conection error for more than 4 people on the same room i think could be a problem. The exist of the race icons on this map or the trafic could be a problem too.
don't know just an idea, as you can't modify NFSW.exe but can create a server for racing...
one more thing... you think greenlight EA division is good for that project?
You're talking about the wallhack(noclip), you enable it, go through the barriers and then disable it right?
Old 03/06/2017, 01:43   #11

@ yep i did that with my friends to have an open world without cars etc to do drifting xD
Old 03/10/2017, 20:15   #12

@ @ GG WP World return France cancelled...
Old 03/12/2017, 17:21   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanjo1996 View Post
@ @ GG WP World return France cancelled...
That's sad to know , but even as a French guy , I can tell you that I saw this coming... even though the leader is a trustworthy guy , some of his members weren't in the same case , if you see what I mean.

Let's see what will happen now, I heard that a group of Russians launched a project that look the same to this one. (I smell Vitaleks incoming xD )
Old 03/12/2017, 19:45   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago5189723 View Post
I heard that a group of Russians launched a project that look the same to this one.
I didn't kenw about it ? where is the site ? Did you have a link please ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago5189723 View Post
(I smell Vitaleks incoming xD )
Great, then if he come, they project will not be free
Old 03/12/2017, 23:25   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 000NICOLAS935 View Post
I didn't know about it, where is the site ? Did you have a link please ?
I read it on the World Return's fb page. I don't know if that's true , but it might be possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 000NICOLAS935 View Post
Great, then if he come, the project will not be free
You literrally spit these words out of my mouth xD
As I tend to say , let's see what happens , if he's gonna copy Berkay and Nilazo's code again ( which probably won't happen ) ... that will only show how low he ended in the esteem of several players