Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 09:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Soapbox Offline-Server v1.9.2

Discussion on Soapbox Offline-Server v1.9.2 within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 02/24/2017, 20:08   #31

elite*gold: 0
Wenn ich auf "Zur Welt" klicke, dann hängt sich das Spiel auf. I don't want to write it in English, lol.
Old 02/24/2017, 22:08   #32

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394

I had some free time so here you go, follow commits and for any assistance. It should be straight forward for you.
Thanks
12 Users
Old 02/24/2017, 22:10   #33
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 79
great work,thank you!
Old 02/25/2017, 00:29   #34

Hi, soapbox.exe won't run and how can i edit mi user
Old 02/25/2017, 06:29   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post

I had some free time so here you go, follow commits and for any assistance. It should be straight forward for you.
So, its information for fix in next ver.?
Old 02/25/2017, 09:41   #36

Bug: sometimes when i win race (Reverse track 02 for example), game thinks that i finished at last position (2,000$ reward and blue card). And bots don't use any powerups on almost all tracks (But they uses power-ups on Lunar Circuit).
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/26/2017, 12:26   #37

achievements in the offline version that would be awesome
Old 03/01/2017, 21:40   #38

BTW, first post on this site.

If I may ask, where exactly (as in, which directories) do you install everything from the download file? I've installed them where I THINK they may go, but apparently I've installed something in the wrong place, because not everything you've mentioned was featured (though, most of it was).

Here's what appears:

- In-game music does play.
- All featured events are single-player, including Team Escapes and Drag Races.
- Pressing L activates "flashing headlights" for your car. If that specific model has a "cop edition" (like the BMW M3 GTS), it's cop lights will appear whenever you press L, even if you haven't bought the cop edition of said car.
- Game doesn't show those "fatal error codes 5 and 7" on me anymore.

Here's what doesn't seem to appear:

- Automated scenery: the in-game time still starts at 12:00, and X-mas decorations are still around.
- The Random Hidden Event Launcher: I've tried it, but I still wind up heading for the meeting place event.

If I could receive some info explaining where to place everything from the download link, please let me know. I'd like to make sure these missing features can appear in my NFSW:Offline game.

If I can get everything featured above to show, I will post a gameplay video showing this awesome server update on my YouTube channel!
Old 03/02/2017, 17:32   #39

elite*gold: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntmanMoran101 View Post
BTW, first post on this site.

If I may ask, where exactly (as in, which directories) do you install everything from the download file? I've installed them where I THINK they may go, but apparently I've installed something in the wrong place, because not everything you've mentioned was featured (though, most of it was).

Here's what appears:

- In-game music does play.
- All featured events are single-player, including Team Escapes and Drag Races.
- Pressing L activates "flashing headlights" for your car. If that specific model has a "cop edition" (like the BMW M3 GTS), it's cop lights will appear whenever you press L, even if you haven't bought the cop edition of said car.
- Game doesn't show those "fatal error codes 5 and 7" on me anymore.

Here's what doesn't seem to appear:

- Automated scenery: the in-game time still starts at 12:00, and X-mas decorations are still around.
- The Random Hidden Event Launcher: I've tried it, but I still wind up heading for the meeting place event.

If I could receive some info explaining where to place everything from the download link, please let me know. I'd like to make sure these missing features can appear in my NFSW:Offline game.

If I can get everything featured above to show, I will post a gameplay video showing this awesome server update on my YouTube channel!
Thank you for that feedback and welcome to the Epvp-Forums, seems like the Server has problems in reading your local PC time and date...

Edit: I tested different Time- and Dateformats, everything has worked as it should, same for the random Event-Launcher.
Are you sure you have the correct .jar file to launch the server?

Now where to put the Data and how to launch Server+Game:
1. Extract the Archive "soapbox192.2.zip" to your Desktop for example
2. Locate your Gamedata folder, where original "nfsw.exe" is inside
3. Inside the extracted folder from step1, copy "soapbox.exe" and place it next to the original "nfsw.exe"
4. Launch the .jar file inside the extracted folder from step1, click on "Change game exe path"
5. Locate the copied "soapbox.exe" inside Gamedata folder (where nfsw.exe is) and click on "Open" Button
6. Your "Game exe path: " should now show the Location
7. Click on "Launch Game".
Thats it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2017, 04:52   #40

offline download?
Old 03/11/2017, 07:44   #41

Download link is down, can someone please reupload it?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/12/2017, 14:49   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimon101 View Post
Download link is down, can someone please reupload it?
https://yadi.sk/d/D51ZxMBL3ERLwv

How to fix "Game is shutdown; Your event caused to be cancelled" error after game launch?
Old 03/12/2017, 17:22   #43

elite*gold: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypercycle View Post
https://yadi.sk/d/D51ZxMBL3ERLwv

How to fix "Game is shutdown; Your event caused to be cancelled" error after game launch?
Old 03/13/2017, 20:13   #44

Link is broken. Can someone repair this?
Old 03/18/2017, 07:11   #45

"Soapbox Offline-Server v1.9.2 (updated and fixed!)"

Uploaded.net say: "The requested file isn't available anymore!"

(I think so is not the updated and fixed version, because the "Random Hidden Event Launcher" and "All Events on the Map are now exclusively featuring Singleplayer-Mode" is not work!)