Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 06:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Soapbox Offline-Server v1.9.2

Discussion on Soapbox Offline-Server v1.9.2 within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 02/22/2017, 07:29   #16

elite*gold: 0
Also, some people have "Event is cancelled" error when launching a server
Old 02/22/2017, 17:01   #17

elite*gold: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypercycle View Post
Also, some people have "Event is cancelled" error when launching a server
This happens only if they removed "www" folder in folder where "soapbox-race-offline-1.9.2.jar" is.
Make sure they are in the same folder, and problem will be gone.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/23/2017, 06:56   #18

I installed new build from scratch and i have a 91 nitro and 126 rams... Please, fix to 100 As i mentioned before, you are planning add working achievements and card packs? That things will be increase offline replayability, and working sources with that things are already done by Berkay and Nilzao (but don't know in what builds/servers)...
Old 02/23/2017, 06:57   #19

Great Server Keule306, is better than Server 1.9, now 2 things are missing:

-Performance Misc Parts (I already have a mod that corrects their negative value).
-Fake Event for us to be able to go Team Escapes and Drags.

Old 02/23/2017, 10:34   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfoorcee View Post
That server adds single-player button for all races. If you don't have that button, INPUT SOAPBOX.EXE INTO NFSW FOLDER AND SELECT IT FROM LAUNCHER, come on people, it's not that difficult.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/23/2017, 12:03   #21

I'm just going to pass the introduction of being my first post here on the forum.

So I tried the 1.9.2 last night after getting everything setup, and for some reason my soapbox.exe from this pack does not open\do anything, I need to get my game running from the server java script. IF it is ment to be done like this, then it is a bit annoying, plus I can't get my custom savefiles installed through the launcher, meaning I have to do such addittion manually.

As for the server, the fact you can get everything through game credits (no speed boost) is amazing! It adds so much to the game, meaning you can play the singleplayer and have a purpose of leveling up and getting the credits.

Here's a bug I noticed though. Your account in the server has 50k SB (speedboost) but with no real use for it (again, because the game now uses normal credits) BESIDES to buy some special addittions like the snowflakes\valentine particle effects\cop lights and some other stuff for your car. The thing is those special addittions cost 0 SB and when bought, they change your SB to 0 (untill game restart), and you can't really "purchase" them as you don't get the item, though they are now active on your car. Thus far the particles can't be turned off\removed from your car. There are also some problems with the other extras, some don't work (extra mass\weight to your car), cop lights don't seem to exist as well as they don't turn on with the mentioned key (L), though I'll have to check on other cars.

I didn't have much time with this version last night, so I'll have a second look later today at it to know if I did something wrong with the soapbox.exe.

But thus far, great job man! I love this.
Old 02/23/2017, 12:42   #22

Hello! You have to place soapbox.exe into NFSW folder, and launch server FROM java file, with choosing soapbox.exe in game folder as game exe path.
Old 02/23/2017, 17:53   #23

Quote:
Hello! You have to place soapbox.exe into NFSW folder, and launch server FROM java file, with choosing soapbox.exe in game folder as game exe path.
Thanks for that, I'll try that later today because when I launched the java file, I made a path to the nfsw.exe file instead of the soapbox.exe, maybe that was my mistake.
Old 02/23/2017, 18:17   #24

Quote:
I installed new build from scratch and i have a 91 nitro and 126 rams... Please, fix to 100 As i mentioned before, you are planning add working achievements and card packs? That things will be increase offline replayability, and working sources with that things are already done by Berkay and Nilzao (but don't know in what builds/servers)...
Will be fixed on the next bigger Update of the Server, as long as they arent 0 it's okay
Achievements and Cardpacks will be coming, but i dont have a specific date for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfoorcee View Post
Great Server Keule306, is better than Server 1.9, now 2 things are missing:

-Performance Misc Parts (I already have a mod that corrects their negative value).

At first... thank you!
Misc Parts are in the file "Engine.svc/catalog/productsInCategory_NFSW_NA_EP_PERFORMANCEPARTS.xml ".
I just commented them out to prevent Lucky Draw dropping them as Reward in events, since they have not any effect to the car if you havent modded them in attributes.bin.
If you want them in the Store and in Lucky Draw, you need to open that file,
search for "<!--" in Line 567 and for "-->" in Line 646 and remove them.
Team Escapes and Drags dont need to be faked anymore, in soapbox.exe i changed some Code to show Singleplayer-Button for launching Events

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyk323 View Post
I'm just going to pass the introduction of being my first post here on the forum.

As for the server, the fact you can get everything through game credits (no speed boost) is amazing! It adds so much to the game, meaning you can play the singleplayer and have a purpose of leveling up and getting the credits.

Here's a bug I noticed though. Your account in the server has 50k SB (speedboost) but with no real use for it (again, because the game now uses normal credits) BESIDES to buy some special addittions like the snowflakes\valentine particle effects\cop lights and some other stuff for your car. The thing is those special addittions cost 0 SB and when bought, they change your SB to 0 (untill game restart), and you can't really "purchase" them as you don't get the item, though they are now active on your car. Thus far the particles can't be turned off\removed from your car. There are also some problems with the other extras, some don't work (extra mass\weight to your car), cop lights don't seem to exist as well as they don't turn on with the mentioned key (L), though I'll have to check on other cars.

I didn't have much time with this version last night, so I'll have a second look later today at it to know if I did something wrong with the soapbox.exe.

But thus far, great job man! I love this.
Thank you for the Feedback and welcome to the Forum!
Copy the soapbox.exe into your Gamefolder where original nfsw.exe is.
Then open the soapbox-offline-1.9.2-fix1.jar, click on "Change game exe path", navigate to your Gamefolder where the game is installed and choose the soapbox.exe.
After doing this, just click on "Launch" and your game will be starting
Coplights were only working, if you launch soapbox.exe, not original nfsw.exe since its a code that is changed inside soapbox.exe
Yes, its right that you cant remove those special effects ingame, you need to remove it from your carslots file of the specific persona, or use "Visual Parts Manager.exe" by Vitaleks uploaded as attachment, it contains an option to remove all special effects so this should be easier.
The problem with 0 Speedboost is only occuring if the price of the Tuning-Part is 0 Speedboost.
Buying a Car which costs 0 Speedboost is not triggering this Bug, there will be all fine so you dont need to change Carprices.
You can manually change those prices to 1 in "www/soapbox/Engine.svc/catalog/productsInCategory_STORE_VANITY_LOWERING_KIT.xml", they were on the bottom of this file.

Attached Files
File Type: zip Visual Parts Manager.zip (238.9 KB, 34 views)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/23/2017, 18:18   #25

Quote:
That server adds single-player button for all races. If you don't have that button, INPUT SOAPBOX.EXE INTO NFSW FOLDER AND SELECT IT FROM LAUNCHER, come on people, it's not that difficult.
The truth is that I've tried the Server in Build 2013 (918 RSR & SRT 2012 ). Server works normally without errors, but soapbox.exe does not work on it and did not know that single-player modes were in soapbox.exe...

Old 02/23/2017, 18:21   #26

Some people have a weird bug - powerups don't work at all. Any ideas, guys?
Old 02/23/2017, 19:09   #27

Quote:
Some people have a weird bug - powerups don't work at all. Any ideas, guys?
Tested 2 mins ago, they are working, so its not a fault by the server or the soapbox.exe

Old 02/23/2017, 21:08   #28

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
You need QA testing, add someone from the forums and share the build with them before you release it. Same build works differently on other environments.

Also for achievements, use the AchievementsAwarded class inside gameplay.dll and send it through xmpp not http. You can easily do lots of achievements, like "Amount of X powerup activated" after /powerups/activated or "Jump distance/Jump time" after /arbitration.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/23/2017, 21:33   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keule306 ✌ View Post
Team Escapes and Drags dont need to be faked anymore, in soapbox.exe i changed some Code to show Singleplayer-Button for launching Events

Is it very difficult to make these modifications to the nfsw.exe code?
I wanted to make a soapbox.exe in build 2013. Your Server works perfectly on it and would also do some basket files for the Porsche 918.
Old 02/24/2017, 10:19   #30

Bug: you don't get money, if you sell a multiple skills from inventory, also, one of these skills still can be found on inventory after all. Also, selling 2-class tires gives you a 130,000$, lol