Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 09:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[MOD] Project Real Performance Release!

Discussion on [MOD] Project Real Performance Release! within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 08/03/2016, 05:25   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by wodzumc View Post
Thanks, nice project. Waiting for more cars .My suggestion: caterham, Z06, zr1, camino,shelby cobra)
[SPOILER]
Corvette ZR1 is coming with others 4 cars :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bisztriz View Post
Nice mod I really like it ^^ And thanks for mentioning me I'm really happy that some of my modified sounds are here
Very thanks! We can be contributors if you want xd :3
Old 08/12/2016, 20:26   #17

in attached *.rar :
"commerce.bin" is missing in Backup folder
Old 08/14/2016, 21:24   #18

bro you work about handling is good but the acell ist not real,look this list i have testing many cars and the times

i need a tutorial how you can chance the ratings and i can help you for the project
Old 08/15/2016, 16:05   #19

Through the program NFSVlted edit individual values.

Old 08/15/2016, 19:30   #20

thanks bro i try to doing this ,your idea for realmod is very cool but i think that all the cars is for chance,i testing every day the times 0-200kmh and all is to fast like gt3 or tuned,maybe is posibol to chance all the cars stats.
i try to do the nfsw a simulation game like gran turismo only the speeds ,the next idea is to chance the performens parts,you now if you do a turbo part is the top speed like up or the handling and this is a broblem ,i try to do the m3 e92 gt2 amls and is not bosibol or the r8 lms grand am ,so i have a idea that if you tune with turbo kit 100% that only the accel get up not the top speed and if you put a motor or handling 100% 0r 50% or 25% to get only this up not all the stats,sorry my english is bad to bro i hope you have unterstand this
Old 08/15/2016, 19:50   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by malakas78 View Post
thanks bro i try to doing this ,your idea for realmod is very cool but i think that all the cars is for chance,i testing every day the times 0-200kmh and all is to fast like gt3 or tuned,maybe is posibol to chance all the cars stats.
i try to do the nfsw a simulation game like gran turismo only the speeds ,the next idea is to chance the performens parts,you now if you do a turbo part is the top speed like up or the handling and this is a broblem ,i try to do the m3 e92 gt2 amls and is not bosibol or the r8 lms grand am ,so i have a idea that if you tune with turbo kit 100% that only the accel get up not the top speed and if you put a motor or handling 100% 0r 50% or 25% to get only this up not all the stats,sorry my english is bad to bro i hope you have unterstand this
Thanks for you suggestion. I thought-out do a "real performance parts" incluided in this mod ^^

Quote:
bro you work about handling is good but the acell ist not real,look this list i have testing many cars and the times

i need a tutorial how you can chance the ratings and i can help you for the project
This page i checked sometimes. But no specific the long of track in test... 1km/0.5km/ etc
This mod are based in youtube videos, fastestlaps.com and specs of cars. I will like more help but actually I have not much time for my university :/ I hope have the update this mod coming soon here
Old 08/15/2016, 21:14   #22

ok now i can chance the gain on the parts but is only virsual on rating not on the car,how i can do the car slower from 0-100 and 0-200 and 300 ,i wond only chance the accel and maybe the top speed on the car.i have many files and i testing and i testing all the time but i can not find how
Old 08/21/2016, 02:32   #23

Hey, I'm still having the Enthusia game and mind if I help you to the perfomance of the RX-8 (which according to that, the NFS model is called as RX-8 Type-S, I'm meaning about the marked as '06 model), the Vette (C2) and some of these ones share?
Old 08/21/2016, 08:36   #24

it is not about a particular car, all are definitely too fast than in reality for example
,in real do the audi 4,2 on 1/2 mile 19,5s on game 16,90 and with this mode 15,14,so is to fast and not real.

I would make only the acceleration to which is more important than anything else to make a real mode like a simulation.xz2 tell me just what I need to change to make the acceleration , then I can help you
Old 08/24/2016, 04:49   #25

First update release!
Enjoy it
Old 08/26/2016, 22:04   #26

handling problem with camaro zl1 elite no grip no handling only drift
Old 08/27/2016, 01:35   #27

Quote:
handling problem with camaro zl1 elite no grip no handling only drift
"Camaro ZL1 Elite" It is like an edition drag. Only have handling in 1st gear.
Maybe will have a little improve. Ty
Old 08/27/2016, 07:58   #28

bro i ask you again pleace telll me how you can do the car slower and faster?top speed and accel
Old 08/28/2016, 04:38   #29

Links (Mega) Offline
Old 08/28/2016, 19:47   #30

Link still there, not offline.
Link protection page accidentally truncates the url, known quirk of this forum with an easy manual fix. (url trimming)

Tags
need for speed world, nfs world offline, nfsw, project real performance, prp