Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 16:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

NFSW private server project

Discussion on NFSW private server project within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 04/22/2016, 12:08   #31

elite*gold: 0
First of all, I'd like to say "Thank you", cause you're from Spain, but writes in English. That's a nice advantage, cause they're some people who won't follow these "Stardard" - write in there own language and wonder, why nobody can understand them.

I really appreciate your help, cause making tutorials is always a good help for someone, who's just "new in the forum". And I also hate the decision of EA with closing this game, just to make space for the "****** new NFS (2015)".
With the help of the community the game would be nicer than ever in 2016, but EA doesn't heard us - so NFS World is no longer under their rule - but under ours.

I'm really looking forward on how the process is moving on and (maybe) creates a new era in the history of NFS.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/22/2016, 12:51   #32

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,367
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grundoon View Post
@:

In reference to

The improvement to my quality of life that you and your work has given me is indescribable.

In short: I will learn how to; and you sir, shall have your bit coin to the best of my capacity!

Once again, thank you for everything, and I wish you nothing but the best in any endeavor you choose pursue!

Griff (Grundoon)
Oh, man, no no no no. You enjoying the server is much more valuable than some cash. I understand that you want to help, but it's not time for that, yet. Once we manage to get something out that works, then sure, go crazy, but now is not a good time for that. Just enjoy the game man, you're doing us a favour already by just playing it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustingorriz View Post
Hi all.

First of all, I must say I've just registered here because I'm interested in the previously called "Project Reborn". I'm a huge fan of NFS World and the decission EA took was (completely in EA style) totally wrong; closing a game which had millions of players only because "new NFS was coming" was pathetic. They even said "the game doesnt fit in the standards of the actual NFS franchise"... Just look at these pictures to see how "outdated" the game is!

Obviously after the "End of the World" I started searching for mods/private servers/etc and inmediately I found you! The excellent job who @Berkay2578 did with the offline server. After that I followed the progress of the project weekly, waiting to see results. Then the "Project Reborn" was cancelled and I felt very upset, but when I saw yesterday the new merging...I finally registered because I sincerely want to help.

I have a Youtube channel (Called Gustingorriz too) and one of its main purposes is giving tutorials, news and gameplays about NFSWO to all the hispanic community (I'm from Spain). I did some tutos and they were very succesfull, so I think I can help with translations, videos, image edition and stuff like that!

And for sure, I'd love join the beta tests: I have a 100 Mb internet connection and NFSW installed and ready! I know it isnt easy, but I'm very patient and can give you feedback!

Finally, thanks again for all the job you've done until today and remind you my big desire to help!

Cheers
Take notes gent, I'm not the original creator of the offline server. Nilzao made the "proof-of-concept" alpha, and he made the python-XMPP server. I only improved the fundamentals like changing, customizing, buying and selling cars, economy, drops etc. If you want to give credits, give it to Nilzao as I only improved his base.

I think we will do an open-beta regardless, as closed beta users tend to leak out stuff and tease people (*cough*my old skype group*cough*), and it's just borderline unacceptable. However, thanks for your work, I'm sure some people managed to play the game thanks to your videos.

Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/22/2016, 14:51   #33

Berkay time estimated for Open Beta?
Old 04/22/2016, 15:29   #34

Are you ******' kidding me? Just 5 posts here and just asking about the beta-status? Wow, you're insane, dude.

Better don't ask these kind of questions - otherwise the result won't be that nice...

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/22/2016, 17:56   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by terri911 View Post
Berkay time estimated for Open Beta?
Already done, just get source and compile.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 04/22/2016, 18:58   #36

Ok, interesting. My comment was just written, cause I won't let the poeple enough time doing on their projects.

Anyway, what do you mean exactly by "already"? Will be there an Open-Beta or was there an Open-Beta?

To be truth: I also looking forward to the server-project.
Old 04/22/2016, 19:23   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs_fan View Post
Anyway, what do you mean exactly by "already"? Will be there an Open-Beta or was there an Open-Beta?
means that if you compile the project and run you have a multi-user server working.

Not multiplayer, but multi user.
Old 04/22/2016, 20:24   #38

Speaking of betas, I recorded this video in the very first day of NFSW's closed beta... 6 years ago lol.

Quote:
Hi all.

First of all, I must say I've just registered here because I'm interested in the previously called "Project Reborn". I'm a huge fan of NFS World and the decission EA took was (completely in EA style) totally wrong; closing a game which had millions of players only because "new NFS was coming" was pathetic. They even said "the game doesnt fit in the standards of the actual NFS franchise"... Just look at these pictures to see how "outdated" the game is!
Do you still have the Shader editor? If yes, PM it to me if you can with instructions.
Old 04/22/2016, 21:38   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilzao View Post
I started a project to make multiplayer possible in the future:

It's for developers, not for noobs yet.

plz spread the news.
Thank you even for trying to make it possible. berkay2578 where are you watch fb my baby <3
Old 04/23/2016, 03:40   #40

Hi again!

Then, the same thanks goes to @! mitproxy...powershell...sounds pretty hard. You must be really good at programing then Thanks for doing the base of the project!
@: I agree with you doing better an open beta test. The team could see how the server works with a elevated number of players.
@: Here's my complete tutorial for installing 3 mods. One of them is the Vitalek's Shader working with NFS Offline. Its in spanish, but can you follow the steps shown in the video easily. Links in description

Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/23/2016, 05:34   #41

Quote:
Hi again!

Then, the same thanks goes to @! mitproxy...powershell...sounds pretty hard. You must be really good at programing then Thanks for doing the base of the project!
@: I agree with you doing better an open beta test. The team could see how the server works with a elevated number of players.
@: Here's my complete tutorial for installing 3 mods. One of them is the Vitalek's Shader working with NFS Offline. Its in spanish, but can you follow the steps shown in the video easily. Links in description
Hey man, I tried the shader mod though it looks nothing like how it looks in your video. The world is pretty much all white. Any idea as to what I could have done wrong? I followed your steps in the video including starting the program as an Administrator. Maybe you addressed my problem in your video but sadly I can't understand Spanish.

Here is a photo of what I see when I select the "WET" option. However, all of them look different when selected but they all still look similar to this.

http://imgur.com/XfeDV11

I'm also running Windows 8 64 bit if that helps.

Thanks dude! Keep up the good work!
Old 04/23/2016, 14:02   #42

Quote:
it looks nothing like how it looks in your video. The world is pretty much all white. Any idea as to what I could have done wrong?
@, its totally strange This type of bugs are normal using external shaders like ENB Series p.e., but this always worked fine for me in NFSW. There's no additional steps neither: Just load game, open shader as admin and select effect. Another reason could be the fact that shaders has different results when using different GPUs (mine is nVidia). My OS is w10 but I used the same shader when running w8.1

Have you tried changing the shader values in the editor? How much is the brightness of the game by default?
Old 04/23/2016, 20:54   #43

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,367
Please don't go off-topic here. There's a reason "Private Messages" section exists. Please.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/23/2016, 21:14   #44

No more offline server? :0
Old 04/23/2016, 22:21   #45

If only someone would have done a PC port of Road Trip Adventure...

Anyways, I am really anxious about this! Good luck on this you two! :v

Tags
java, multiplayer, nfsw, private, server

« SoapBox standalone installer | Nilzao, I need your help »