Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 05:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS:W Offline 1.8 Worker Exception Caught!Please help!!

Discussion on NFS:W Offline 1.8 Worker Exception Caught!Please help!! within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 01/09/2017, 23:39   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjKlaas11 View Post
Lol.. I don't know where is that code. I m not an expert on those. Do you mind replying tell me from where pls ?
Welcome to the world of coding...

It's on the site that most coders like to host their open source code. (Even Linux code is hosted there..) Github

Just search for the user with the same name there, and you'll find his , and eventually you'll the repositories Berkay/NilZao/etc are using.

(Also, I'd recommend you to take some programming courses at school or your local library... and well, learn how the git version control software works)
Old 01/09/2017, 23:46   #17

Quote:
Lol.. I dont know where is that code. I m not an expert on those. Do you mind replying tell me from where pls ?
here, the 1.9 version source:

1.9 version don't have this exception error
Old 01/09/2017, 23:48   #18

Angry 11

I m already on the 1.9 version and mine happened without the connect server and lounch nfs. I have the 1.8 as well both here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilzao View Post

i have the 1.9 version. it doesn t have the start server and lounch game option. the first persona and car.xml s are ok i done it. Now how can the game launch ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilzao View Post

i have the 1.9 version. it doesn t have the start server and lounch game option. the first persona and car.xml s are ok i done it. Now how can the game launch ?
Old 01/10/2017, 00:03   #19

Quote:
I m already on the 1.9 version and mine happened without the connect server and lounch nfs. I have the 1.8 as well both here

Well... You do not seem very polite to ask questions, the 1.9 exe don't launch the game, it's the .jar file.

The answer is in this forum, go find yourself.
Old 01/10/2017, 00:24   #20

Sorry if i seem not polite... Pc running slow latel y