Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 22:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Cop Sirens on Cars is it possible??

Discussion on Cop Sirens on Cars is it possible?? within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Cop Sirens on Cars is it possible??

Sorry if my Questions seem bizarre etc but i was just wondering if its possible "somehow" for us to add the Cop Siren to cop cars we built ourselves.
Make it a selectable item similar to how we can buy & add the cop lights??

Old 01/09/2017, 10:30   #2

Is not easy set sirens in cars which didnt have sirens before I guess. U can install police lights but if the car doesnt have a previous police version only will work for the lights in front.

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/09/2017, 19:50   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalebellota View Post
Is not easy set sirens in cars which didnt have sirens before I guess. U can install police lights but if the car doesnt have a previous police version only will work for the lights in front.
About the cop lights , they work on a dummy based system , which each dummy has an effect associated to it , like COPLIGHTRED , or COPLIGHTBLUE for example. However since headlights are considered as an effect , they work like coplights.

About the sound siren , I think it's the same , but the effect could be hardcoded in the attributes.bin file. I know there some hidden effects there , and you can eventually swap them. But I doubt that this effect could be swapped like the visual ones.

« NFSW BETA UPDATES | NFS:W Offline 1.8 Worker Exception Caught!Please help!! »