Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 07:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Moving to a dedicated server

Discussion on Moving to a dedicated server within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

View Poll Results: What do you think about the idea?
It's ok but I won't/can't support it. 141 36.72%
It's ok and I will support it. 180 46.88%
Eh whatever, just give me a server. 63 16.41%
Voters: 384. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09/09/2015, 21:11   #286

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by N/A View Post
+sqrt(-1) fro.. wait wat? (:P)
+1 agreement from me.
I'm used to no car-> car contact from the Trackmania world anyways.
(it means people make less driving line mistakes though. XD)

The interesting thing is how juggernaut use would change. (cause you know the trade-off of handling vs acceleration)

That and how collision detection with non-car debris (eg, dumpsters that were strategically placed) will occur.

Same. Depending on racer preference it was always interesting to see what happens.

Sometimes everything proceeds as normal (like me)
Sometimes pileups occur. Mostly because of a bad aim.
Sometimes people squeak by without using jugg. If people aren't using PUs, like me most of the time.
Sometimes every other racer lines up, and the first one going through the roadblock uses juggs.

But in situations like this everyone understands it's unintentional as it's a game of chicken (if you know what I say)

That still happened with collision detection on.
Good drivers know how to keep close yet give enough distance and when it's a suitable time to take risks. (Usually from the car in front pushing their car to the limit)

I would use the word imply. (therefore meaning Private and SP is theoretically unchanged)

(as the main discussion was about ramming in MP mode really, And Berkay replied based on that to smoulder the flame)

I've had fun playing cat-&-mouse, cops & robbers, and just chilling in event mode with other crews so yeah I agree with this. But the main discussion is about the ethics of ramming in MP mode.

I still have to mention it. (in agreement with your argument about ramming)
But it's not the only solution against cheaters using hacks. It's a last resort.
Ironically though most of the cheaters don't have an appreciation for the game, the players, or the community.

Most are annoying, some are willing to apprciate the game for what it has. (I also warned those that listen not to abuse cheats, they use the "my friends are doing it too" rheotic. Well, the got banned when the ban hammer swung, lol)

I understand that, but thing is you need the verbal consent from the majority in the lobby. If people don't say anything, that's not a yes. (or a no)
That's a bystander
And considering how frequent lobbies change...

I have used Slingshot TE a few times in MP mode, but it's only:
- with majority lobby consent and regular racers (who's trust you gained by beng friendly)
- using it on E class where almost everyone is at/near top speed (& effects are negligent)
- do it MAX once per month. (except for end-of-world situations)
-don't use it when you with people who randomly name people as cheaters without any valid basis. (I've seen REPORT!!! wars happen in event chat before)

Also, should mention, but 1 more lap PU should be used only if you're close to someone and want to pass them in the next lap.
If you're a 1/2 lap behind the leader, and use it to cheat from last to first intentionally... GT#O OF NFSW.
Well, as what you said is completely true...said crew do not care about rules and because of it, can no longer bully and attack the innocents, which is a huge plus, yet with collisions off, it ruins the main aspect of normal racing, so be it.

As "they" keep saying, "it is only pixels get over it"
Which basically translate to, "they" deserve to bully the events and nothing else matters except for their "pixels" which matters to them obviously.
Oh the irony in their excuses, which become self refuting and contradictory.

Once again, I applaud Berkay for preventing them from their self centered bullying and contradictory excuses and his method of turning off collisions was the best decision he could have made.

The only thing said crew will have left is to invite unaware random people into their pvt everts, so that they can bully and make said random peoples race event a living hell, in a pathetic attempt to remain in the spotlight of "the most hated guys".

who the heck wants to be known as being "the hated ones?"
mind boggling

and I might add, they are not well known and living in a land of delusion.
Their video view counts clearly prove they are living in a land of delusion.
99% of the general public never even heard of them, until they became banned and posted on the FB page begging to become unbanned...and now here trying to reason why they should be allowed to do what got them banned in the first place.
They will be forgotten once the game becomes live again and was not even well known to begin with and again, living in a land of delusion
Old 09/09/2015, 21:36   #287

**I'm done editing this post**
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugabuga2 View Post
yes seriously, are you fucked in the brain? I asked if it will be specifically mp, if collisions are off in private im not supporting or playing the game i want to have some type of enjoynment of ramming. Thats why i left that comment to make sure, retard.
CALM DOWN, (also avoid using the F-word please) you don't need to reply to him, better yet, just wait, and see how things turn out instead of needless asking stuff. (And attacking in return)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamermca View Post
Yes I know, he's using a logical fallacy. Which ones, I'm not going to try and figure out.

But you don't really need to iterate that.

He'll learn the lesson if the victim was one of his classmates or co-workers. It's just a matter of time.

If there are any issues about C-nos, or tracks or cheating, that is the dev's (aka part of the community) responsibility to take feedback from the community and put that in the client.
You just try to fight it off.

Quote:
The only thing said crew will have left is to invite unaware random people into their pvt everts, so that they can bully and make said random peoples race event a living hell, in a pathetic attempt to remain in the spotlight of "the most hated guys".
calm down you only hate them cause of what their crew does. (Their actions).
As long as they don't invite random strangers without asking in advanced, all should be fine. (and if one says no, that's NO)

Anyways,
Could you please calm down and wait till the server gets released before further discussions
I don't want to see any more posts or discussion about it here.

add-on: Go out and take a nap at the beach. Relaxation does wonders.
Old 09/09/2015, 21:50   #288

There's no reason to fight over this and spam the thread anymore.everyone just wait until Berkay will release Mp and he will know exactly what to do for the best of the community.the server isn't online yet! So just stop spamming and acting like kid's!
Thank you...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/09/2015, 21:59   #289

Quote:
Originally Posted by peshe12357 View Post
There's no reason to fight over this and spam the thread anymore.everyone just wait until Berkay will release Mp and he will know exactly what to do for the best of the community.the server isn't online yet! So just stop spamming and acting like kid's!
Thank you...
Yeah true . No one knows what will happen to be exact so might aswell wait and see .
Old 09/09/2015, 22:00   #290

Yea I know.it's just my phone it's correcting what I'm tipping.I didn't mean Berry..
Old 09/09/2015, 22:05   #291

Old 09/09/2015, 22:12   #292

Quote:
Well, as what you said is completely true...said crew do not care about rules and because of it, can no longer bully and attack the innocents, which is a huge plus, yet with collisions off, it ruins the main aspect of normal racing, so be it.

Which basically translate to, "they" deserve to bully the events and nothing else matters except for their "pixels" which matters to them obviously.
Oh the irony in their excuses, which become self refuting and contradictory.

Once again, I applaud Berkay for preventing them from their self centered bullying and contradictory excuses and his method of turning off collisions was the best decision he could have made.

who the heck wants to be known as being "the hated ones?"
mind boggling

and I might add, they are not well known and living in a land of delusion.
Their video view counts clearly prove they are living in a land of delusion.
99% of the general public never even heard of them, until they became banned and posted on the FB page begging to become unbanned...and now here trying to reason why they should be allowed to do what got them banned in the first place.
They will be forgotten once the game becomes live again and was not even well known to begin with and again, living in a land of delusion

Now you're getting to the point to where you make 0 sense... Im not inviting newbies for 5 rammers to gang upon , thats boring.. We usually mess with the timeattackers, high lveled players.. We usually ram in groups of 2-4 so we can ram more than one person.. You think im gonna waste my time inviting a random person to an event? I already have scheduled ram battles with 2 teams, once i get my Red UKR vinyled F1 up and running im ready to ram in the battle... I only ram with experienced rammers in private.. Multi is just ram whoever the F-joins..obviously you're butthurt badly over our ramming, if youve never encountered us in game then you make all the sense in the world to come and make statements about us, yet never to encounter us.. If you've encountered us i understand, but if you haven't? I now know forsure why you dont use your brain.
Old 09/09/2015, 22:15   #293

All I hope is that berkay has time to make the online version for us, so that we can again enjoy racing and playing around with our friends.

I might support the project with money cant promise it but I hope Ill be able to.
Old 09/09/2015, 22:19   #294

Quote:
Originally Posted by N/A View Post
Could you please calm down and wait till the server gets released before further discussions
I don't want to see any more posts or discussion about it here.

add-on: Go out and take a nap at the beach. Relaxation does wonders.
I am as calm as one can be now that I know said crew has no leg to stand on in this issue.
You can bet your bottom dollar they enjoy bullying the innocents so much, that my explanation of them doing that in PVT events is exactly what they will do, it is all they have left. "invite random people to pvt events, then totally gang up on them"
Just to get their rocks off.
From every single thing I read, simple logic dictates that to happen and I have every right to post my take on this.
Old 09/09/2015, 22:23   #295

Quote:
I am as calm as one can be now that I know said crew has no leg to stand on in this issue.
You can bet your bottom dollar they enjoy bullying the innocents so much, that my explanation of them doing that in PVT events is exactly what they will do, it is all they have left.
From every single thing I read, simple logic dictates that to happen and I have every right to post my take on this.
Now you're going fullretard and ignorant. Pvt collisions isnt affecting anyone .. Im not wasting my time inviting noobs...
Old 09/09/2015, 22:31   #296

Just imagine the hard times these nubs give to a driving instructor once they grow up to the age where they are allowed to drive: 'no ******, I can and I WILL hit pedestrians and cars and anything on the road. See, there are bumpers on each car you can see, so if those are present, it means I can ram into anything on the street because it's legal due to the bumpers'. Love to see him explain his theory to the police officers as well after his first nice ramfest on the highway...
Old 09/09/2015, 22:43   #297

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oelie View Post
Just imagine the hard times these nubs give to a driving instructor once they grow up to the age where they are allowed to drive: 'no ******, I can and I WILL hit pedestrians and cars and anything on the road. See, there are bumpers on each car you can see, so if those are present, it means I can ram into anything on the street because it's legal due to the bumpers'. Love to see him explain his theory to the police officers as well after his first nice ramfest on the highway...
that was completely off topic, but never the less, their lack of respect here...I hope to hell, they don't do that in real life, but reality tells the real story.
Bullies and disrespectful people in real life, are even more so online, as they get to hide behind a computer screen.

BTW, to those who support bullying the innocents ingame are on my ignore list, so if you are replying to me directly, you are wasting your time.
You have already proven that you are not only not worth reading your posts, nor even replying to them.

Love the ignore feature.

Berkay has the final say and you loose and no amount of contradictory excuses you can come up with, means a thing and not even worth reading.
My fav part is the "it only pixels get over it"
So why all the arguments to defend said crews pixels not only here, but with Jussi, the EA team and in your very videos?

Open mouth, insert foot...
Old 09/09/2015, 23:14   #298

Its ok if you got haters but when there are more haters than supporters, your doing something wrong.
Quote:
You dont think i dont know? I ram because cheaters . After 2013/2014 af and hacks me and my friends got tired of the hacks. (We all were once a racing team) so we decided to ram because of all the cheats being used . Thats was only our solution..
Makes sense.
Quote:
After cheaters were banned we came to love ramming so we did it all the time. We got really experienced to the point where speedhackers had no chance with our driving and ramming skills put togethor, Otherwise. I will cut down on the ramming in berkays server.. Not stop because thats wjat i love to do, but i wont do it as much..
Ramming hackers is not a problem, but the reason why ramming is shunned upon is because its seen as a "cheap and mean" way to get the lead.

Quote:
Well , not happening. Me and my Team like the ramming, so we will do as we please. If you rage im sorry you have issues, your life must be retarded and pathetic for you to rage over a pixelated virtual game with EA-Like physics that when rammed, your car flies... Noob. Simply LEAVE lobby as I keep telling the other ignorant retards...That solves your issue... Ramming gives more of a competition. And it's more fun.. We can clean race.. Me and my crew members have ran several Class King WR times... We know the racing lines and so forth but ramming is more interesting. Deal With It....
That can be seen as abusing the game engine but is debatable. Also, there is a pet peeve many players hate: getting stuck in the lobby loop when you can't find another lobby and always get stuck with the same one, and then no new lobbies will appear once the other lobby starts the race. You need to learn to be considerate to others who don't like to ram or get rammed since its the majority of players. I have gotten into lobbies where the players said they were having a ramfest. If you want to ram so much, at least consider letting other drivers know that you will be ramming and if a majority of the lobby wants to ram, they should warn other drivers that they will be ramming so they can leave in advance.

A juggernaut equivalent was never seen in other racing games and it took ramming to a whole new level that should never have existed. I think it would be best for Berkay make juggernaut unavailable in races so ramming won't become as devastating and insane, and keep the contact in races.
Old 09/09/2015, 23:29   #299

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oelie View Post
Just imagine the hard times these nubs give to a driving instructor once they grow up to the age where they are allowed to drive: 'no retard, I can and I WILL hit pedestrians and cars and anything on the road. See, there are bumpers on each car you can see, so if those are present, it means I can ram into anything on the street because it's legal due to the bumpers'. Love to see him explain his theory to the police officers as well after his first nice ramfest on the highway...

I actually know and can drive irl.. Im not going to go full retard on a highway as you do in the forum section, i dont play GTA style in real life... This is a forum about a GAME, not how much people you can run over with your prius... Anywho i wouldnt and would never do that, you now make 0 sense .. Seriously.. A game with cheap physics to where people fly now being compared to my in real life driving ability...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAP_VENENO View Post
Its ok if you got haters but when there are more haters than supporters, your doing something wrong.

Makes sense.

Ramming hackers is not a problem, but the reason why ramming is shunned upon is because its seen as a "cheap and mean" way to get the lead.

That can be seen as abusing the game engine but is debatable. Also, there is a pet peeve many players hate: getting stuck in the lobby loop when you can't find another lobby and always get stuck with the same one, and then no new lobbies will appear once the other lobby starts the race. You need to learn to be considerate to others who don't like to ram or get rammed since its the majority of players. I have gotten into lobbies where the players said they were having a ramfest. If you want to ram so much, at least consider letting other drivers know that you will be ramming and if a majority of the lobby wants to ram, they should warn other drivers that they will be ramming so they can leave in advance.

A juggernaut equivalent was never seen in other racing games and it took ramming to a whole new level that should never have existed. I think it would be best for Berkay make juggernaut unavailable in races so ramming won't become as devastating and insane, and keep the contact in races.

Lol if that race you joined that was a ramfest, was probably me.. I think i remember you on chicane.. Know any drivers by the name Kingrammerukr/Replaybkboy?
Aside from the races ive rammed you in, yeah although it could be as said as abuse from the games engine/physics, theyre really simular to burnout 3.. Althought off topic, ghost mode races or no collisions remove the street racing-like gameplay
Old 09/09/2015, 23:36   #300

really guys?

you have all made your statements and defended them to the best of your abilities, now its over! drop it and move on. 4 pages of this is useless and serves no pourpose other than to respond to someone elses opinions which have already been explained in the first pages. the debate is over. Berkay ended it.

peace, and thank you.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread