Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 21:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Moving to a dedicated server

Discussion on Moving to a dedicated server within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

View Poll Results: What do you think about the idea?
It's ok but I won't/can't support it. 141 36.72%
It's ok and I will support it. 180 46.88%
Eh whatever, just give me a server. 63 16.41%
Voters: 384. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09/10/2015, 01:49   #301

elite*gold: 0
Said crew memeber is still posting and defending his "pixels" over and over even though this has been settled....yet told us to get over it that it is only "pixels"?

Old 09/10/2015, 02:34   #302

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAP_VENENO View Post
I think it would be best for Berkay make juggernaut unavailable in races
I'm against it. Juggernaut helps on those routes where is many traffic cars. For example, at the exit from the last shortcut on Rosewood Rally without juggernaut is very easy to crash into traffic and lose.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/10/2015, 03:09   #303

multiplayer mode, when is available ?????

i miss the game!!!-- i dont like offline server. .
Old 09/10/2015, 03:31   #304

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamermca View Post
Said crew memeber is still posting and defending his "pixels" over and over even though this has been settled....yet told us to get over it that it is only "pixels"?

So if you care so much, why reply? You said stop feeding trolls and here you are doing so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahriafm View Post
I'm against it. Juggernaut helps on those routes where is many traffic cars. For example, at the exit from the last shortcut on Rosewood Rally without juggernaut is very easy to crash into traffic and lose.
Thats true.. Also if no ramming is allowed im focused on running the fastest mp time with jumpstart setups... Juggernaut, sling than nos to get a boosted start.. Juggernaut increases the accel alot when used with jumpstart setups..
Old 09/10/2015, 05:57   #305

When I get what I am expecting, I want to speak with the creator. I have something I will want to talk with you about once my funds are available. I will try to contact you once I have the funds!

Thanks for all the work you have put into this for us.
Old 09/10/2015, 06:44   #306

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlideImage View Post
When I get what I am expecting, I want to speak with the creator. I have something I will want to talk with you about once my funds are available. I will try to contact you once I have the funds!

Thanks for all the work you have put into this for us.
I also have a very unique and complicated idea that I know is possible, but it would take a huge amount of coding to imply ingame, but would add something not current in not only in this game, but no other racing game has it and would take the game to a whole new level and it is something that can be done.
As far as I know, it does not even involve hacking the games.exe either.

I am poor and do not expect those capable of such an idea to do it for free, and hope I can come up with the funds to then bring it to their attention.

Things of this nature, should not be shared publicly, because it is too unique to just give to the general public, which is why I will not share the idea publicly.
Old 09/10/2015, 15:06   #307

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahriafm View Post
The skill element will become stronger when players learn how to maneuver their cars better.
I think traffic should be moderate to heavy in most races (even class races) since moderate traffic isn't much different compaired to a low traffic level (from what I've seen) and so skill in dodging traffic will become a skill needed to race, just like real street racers (it is a street racing game). A good amount of traffic also makes SUVs more viable to use since they are super heavy and make traffic look like debris.
A good amount of traffic will also prevent nitrous spamming from becoming a pet peeve to players and one will need to be careful when using nitrous due to the traffic, like real street racer.

And about the ramming issue, I hope Berkey will make a "Team-Race" option at some point, since ramming was essential for the team to win in NFS MW 2012.
Old 09/11/2015, 13:21   #308

I want to ask.. What about the achievement system? They'll be or not?
btw. I like this idea, colissions OFF(MP) - sounds good, the real competition is coming up.
Old 09/11/2015, 15:23   #309

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdiZmCPL View Post
I want to ask.. What about the achievement system? They'll be or not?
btw. I like this idea, colissions OFF(MP) - sounds good, the real competition is coming up.
Achievement System will probably come months after server gets released because it's a whole another thing. (I'm going to have to rewrite the achievements system)

--

I have requested this thread to be closed, ****'s getting out of hand. I keep visiting here expecting to see posts with value and meaning yet only get empty posts. Sometimes I just wish I never started doing the server.

Peace.
Old 09/11/2015, 15:51   #310

@Berkay: I cant totally understand you. That's why there are no new things come out for the offline version. cause the developers/producers/creators don't have time and/or don't want to create it.

There are also too many threads with nonsense in it. Maybe it's a good thing so clean up the forum a bit that you only have important messages in there.

For me, I can wait. I also want an online-multiplayer server, but when I read some of the threads I can only clap my hands onto my head and want to scream.

For the future I with you the best and also that the development is going to be good and also detailed - I know that it costs much time and development - patience.
Threre is a sentence: "Good things need time." And this is 100% true.
Old 09/11/2015, 16:06   #311

Should make a new forum, hire a few moderators and bam, always get clean and precise posts on threads.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/11/2015, 20:00   #312

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
I have requested this thread to be closed, ****'s getting out of hand. I keep visiting here expecting to see posts with value and meaning yet only get empty posts. Sometimes I just wish I never started doing the server.

Peace.
Sad but true, considering the Admins do not even take the few seconds to pin the much needed threads to be pinned and denied your request to have Mod control here, everything is a huge mess.

Regardless of all that, you have gave back to the general public and that alone was well worth your time and very much appreciated by everyone.

We cant thank you enough for that and as someone pointed out.
Perhaps, you should just create a forum outside of this one and have full control to maintain it as it is much needed.

If you wish, I will do just that, then give you complete Admin rights to it and help maintain it.

Up to you, PM me if you have a forum that you would like to use and I will do all the work and then give it over to you.
Old 09/11/2015, 20:15   #313

Quote:
Achievement System will probably come months after server gets released because it's a whole another thing. (I'm going to have to rewrite the achievements system)
I'm cool about that.
Quote:
Peace.
I tried to act a mediator.. (Probably the first time I tried to put out a fire by getting both sides to compromise)
Old 09/12/2015, 17:00   #314

We should just get a new forum for further discussion about the Server, and that moderation on it be given to those who can be trusted. At this point, you've tried to submit a moderation application for this place and you haven't been given it after all this time, and yet no one is here to clean anything up. It'd be the best thing to do by this point.
Old 09/12/2015, 19:08   #315

Any progress on UDP yet?
Closed Thread