Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 09:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guess what we have particles baby!! lol

Discussion on Guess what we have particles baby!! lol within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Guess what we have particles baby!! lol

YOU CAN DO IT THE EASY WAY:

Download one of the file's below and copy to www\nfsw\Engine.svc\catalog

Credit goes to MasterDomino for the valentines/bass and brianzzz in this package and we both found the snow one but apparently i was first to share that lol dunno what to do about that ay...

Credit also goes to me for figuring out you can put them in the shop lol... ner!

!!!!!this one you probably should skip now!!!!!!

FILE
EDIT: ver 0.1 this one is has just the 3 bass/brainz/lights and the three particles...

Credit goes to Bambieee & SaekwanB for making this one possible

FILE FOR 0.1:
EDIT: VER 1.0!!! only the particles!!!

FILE:::
EDIT: you dont need to exit game leaving shop is fine it will appear on car once you goto freeroam even though it looks like it doesn't install it does...

also a bug... if you try to put the clover on and change it to another then back to clover it will not work for some reason, you may need to delete the string for part you have on in the carslots file and retry??? would suggest trying to get the right one on each car the first time you put one on... or not going back to another... apparently its fine to do with the other two...

REPORT:::

I have recreated the bug where changing it between too many makes it perm the item for some reason, just reload carslots... you will lose anything you bought if you do that, alternatively use carchanger change it to a different car put a body kit on leave the shop n all parts will be taken off the car but it will change back to the first car... you will just have to re-do the visual parts...

:LATEST/BEST ONE:

FILE HERE:
this adds all these to tints and this is also all the #s if you want to put them elsewhere yourself or use them on different tints using your file...

HASHES:::

BTW!!! sirens and bass etc only work on the same car models they came off... the treasure and heavy mass work on all as do the particles...

NOTE::: This post has been edited extensively so sorry if their was something here useful but i've just whittled it down for easier understanding...

ENJOY!!!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/26/2015, 10:41   #2

oh man i have tried with notepad ++ but no success in adding that nor finding slot hash for a car. if you could make a example tutorial for whatever car to add this
Old 07/26/2015, 11:02   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by peshe12357 View Post
oh man i have tried with notepad ++ but no success in adding that nor finding slot hash for a car. if you could make a example tutorial for whatever car to add this
don't know why you cant man like i cant really tell you much more :/

new parts hash's from someone who did it already before me lol...

"Originally Posted by MasterDomino"

Valentines:
<VisualPartTrans>
<PartHash>-1353747485</PartHash>
<SlotHash>-1909727572</SlotHash>
</VisualPartTrans>

================================================== ============
SnowFlake:
<VisualPartTrans>
<PartHash>1358794133</PartHash>
</VisualPartTrans>

================================================== ============

EDIT: did you reload your carslots in server editor? after making the changes? coz it wont work if you dont...

your gunna have to go though your basket files and find the car in that then get the "base#" from there have carslots open too find the base# in that then scroll down a fair way till you see
<VisualPartTrans> then look at all the <SlotHash>********</SlotHash> numbers copy them one at a time then use "find" in another copy of carslots open so have 2 notepads up with that file... do it all the way down then do the next all the way up then back down with another etc... do this until you find one that is only their once and thats the one... copy n paste that "<VisualPartTrans>
</VisualPartTrans>" etc into another notepad...

then goto you baskets again find the carname of the car you want to put it on then get the base# of that n search using the "find" tool in the copy of carslots you want to save/keep (i suggest making a backup and using that as the second copy open) then scroll down till you find the <VisualPartTrans> section of that car and paste the extra "<VisualPartTrans>
</VisualPartTrans>" etc bit on the bottom of the list.

hope that helps, i did take me a while myself its not like a fast process due to having to go through the baskets...
Old 07/26/2015, 11:28   #4

This thread is a bit confusion, are two visualparttrans needed for snow flake or pink diamonds or just one?

One unique "part" not on the list above is the jingle bell sound on the SnowFlake Hummer.

Also for the heavy mass part, although this may cause the icon to appear, does a 6th slot and part also need to be added to a car profile in order to actually get the heavy mass?
Old 07/26/2015, 11:28   #5

it would be nice if somewone would make a simple visual editor for all of this stuff! its too complicated to do it manualy :P
ps where can i find the 1 car persona to download anyone knows? it would be easier to find everything with 1 car in carslot
Old 07/26/2015, 11:38   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tstdmy View Post
This thread is a bit confusion, are two visualparttrans needed for snow flake or pink diamonds or just one?

One unique "part" not on the list above is the jingle bell sound on the SnowFlake Hummer.

Also for the heavy mass part, although this may cause the icon to appear, does a 6th slot and part also need to be added to a car profile in order to actually get the heavy mass?
2 parts on each valentines and snowflake their from the Christmas and valentines events their both called the same thing i guess they are both similar so i guess thats why? you only need one of them... sorry i didn't write that... i should have separated them, i will edit it k..

EDIT: actually i think what this person might have done is put other parts up with the 2 particles due to the fact the slot is wrong... probably another part of the packages like mb snowflake neon? i dunno whats happened their just try the ones with <SlotHash>-1909727572</SlotHash> sorry

if you want the skills like heavy mass and drag download the skills pack in the development thread about page 280 or 220? or search for it in the forum? thats just 3 includes treasure but not needed. plus 5star skills...

FOR slots do this: goto carslots file open it up and goto replace in edit put this in <SkillModSlotCount>5</SkillModSlotCount> and replace all with this <SkillModSlotCount>6</SkillModSlotCount> then put in
<IsFixed>true</IsFixed> and replace all with <IsFixed>false</IsFixed> that will unlock it...

Quote:
it would be nice if somewone would make a simple visual editor for all of this stuff! its too complicated to do it manualy :P
ps where can i find the 1 car persona to download anyone knows? it would be easier to find everything with 1 car in carslot
you will probably be waiting forever lol... and yea their is one in the threads that has 1 car slot in the name of it it on the most recent page lol are you blind? :P hahaha after you do it once it wont be so bad man trust me it just sounds hard but its really just staring you in the face xp

was that vette pic in other thread your car our did u get that online? if no that was the only reson i said find this <SlotHash>-1909727572</SlotHash> if you dont have a car with a particle you wont find it??? i dont really understand what it is you cant find your not really being specific?

just so you know my technique from before only works if you only have a particle on one car... to find new part #s.... and i only have the one snowflake one if you want more we need to find them by ether guessing the part #s or having ppl find them...

If you have more than one car with them try going ito the aftermarket shop n filling all part sockets so it has all of them if it can then look for the visual section that has 9 parts in it, or go through and delete all the visual parts off your other cars then they will be the only ones with parts making it easier to find???
Old 07/26/2015, 13:18   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzcopter View Post
2 parts on each valentines and snowflake their from the Christmas and valentines events their both called the same thing i guess they are both similar so i guess thats why? you only need one of them... sorry i didn't write that... i should have separated them, i will edit it k..

EDIT: actually i think what this person might have done is put other parts up with the 2 particles due to the fact the slot is wrong... probably another part of the packages like mb snowflake neon? i dunno whats happened their just try the ones with <SlotHash>-1909727572</SlotHash> sorry

if you want the skills like heavy mass and drag download the skills pack in the development thread about page 280 or 220? or search for it in the forum? thats just 3 includes treasure but not needed. plus 5star skills...

FOR slots do this: goto carslots file open it up and goto replace in edit put this in <SkillModSlotCount>5</SkillModSlotCount> and replace all with this <SkillModSlotCount>6</SkillModSlotCount> then put in
<IsFixed>true</IsFixed> and replace all with <IsFixed>false</IsFixed> that will unlock it...

you will probably be waiting forever lol... and yea their is one in the threads that has 1 car slot in the name of it it on the most recent page lol are you blind? :P hahaha after you do it once it wont be so bad man trust me it just sounds hard but its really just staring you in the face xp

was that vette pic in other thread your car our did u get that online? if no that was the only reson i said find this <SlotHash>-1909727572</SlotHash> if you dont have a car with a particle you wont find it??? i dont really understand what it is you cant find your not really being specific?
i actually did right thing its not wrong if you copy codes that i sent and dont separate the it will work wthout problem i copied it from original car. i will try to make it work with only one of that parts.
ok i fixed it you can edit thread:
Valentines:
<VisualPartTrans>
</VisualPartTrans>
SnowFlake:
<VisualPartTrans>
</VisualPartTrans>

Ok, guys... dont care about little things we need to find parthashes for Clover effect and rainbow effect. damn it will take soo long =)
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2015, 13:55   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDomino View Post
i actually did right thing its not wrong if you copy codes that i sent and dont separate the it will work wthout problem i copied it from original car. i will try to make it work with only one of that parts.
ok i fixed it you can edit thread:
Valentines:
<VisualPartTrans>
</VisualPartTrans>
SnowFlake:
<VisualPartTrans>
</VisualPartTrans>

Ok, guys... dont care about little things we need to find parthashes for Clover effect and rainbow effect. damn it will take soo long =)
thanx dude i understand what happened easy mistake, not a problem to me...

yes we must find all, surely ooooo wait if their in order we might find them in the aftermarketparts file or global?? hmm ok... you wana try doing random codes from that file??? or do you think their not their? if they are can we put them in the shop somehow? and then add something like <VisualPartSlots>9<VisualPartSlots> ??? im guessing thats whats missing from the files/how they took it out of the game... if we can guess the code we can get the slots back visually i think??? you wana help?

might not take that long btw now that we know how to do it, like we just need ppl who have them and their is at-least one person who has each im going to go search through other carslot files that came with the old ver of server n maybe download more n search for the slot# n see if i can find more yea will be back later if i find any... if their on cars for sale in the shop the #s will be in the basket files too... surely we can find them all...
Old 07/26/2015, 14:07   #9

Quote:
thanx dude i understand what happened easy mistake, not a problem to me...

yes we must find all, surely ooooo wait if their in order we might find them in the aftermarketparts file or global?? hmm ok... you wana try doing random codes from that file??? or do you think their not their? if they are can we put them in the shop somehow? and then add something like <VisualPartSlots>9<VisualPartSlots> ??? im guessing thats whats missing from the files/how they took it out of the game... if we can guess the code we can get the slots back visually i think??? you wana help?

might not take that long btw now that we know how to do it, like we just need ppl who have them and their is at-least one person who has each im going to go search through other carslot files that came with the old ver of server n maybe download more n search for the slot# n see if i can find more yea will be back later if i find any...
first thing that theres a missing one slot for misc parts thats propably a slot where we are inserting special effects, second thing that in attributes.bin there's a separate path for a 2 other effects clover and rainbow but from what i saw the hashes in attributes.bin are not the same we are copying to the cars, we cant add something like <VisualPartSlots>9</VisualPartSlots> because theres missing something in the game that was in past updates and its a path to the slot 9th and how it will look like berkay cant add it if we dont have reference from past updates, and last thing if you want to try random codes it will propably take you 2 years day by day, theres propably other methods to find that hashes. plus theres an other thing that effects werent added to any car so yeah we need to find hash some way
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2015, 14:24   #10

yea thanx man i edited post btw but yea shame they did that >.< oh well atleast we can add them to any car still, maybe we should try putting them in the shop n see if they add on?? but im guessing not as you would need to click install right? darn it... lol... oh could we put it in the neon store and add it in the neon slot?? or tints and tint slot even? would it lock in or? i dunno guess we need to just try it... i dont mind sacrificing tint on a few cars where it make like no difference lol need to change that too lol...

EDIT: i changed a tint hash to the particle hash and it works lol... just close nfsw while in the shop after you install the part and try to leave it will say you still have parts to install but yea its actually done, so close game come back and its on your car and tint is back to what you previously had... will be able to make packs for them rather than have to do it manually for ppl who cant cool

EDIT: yep worked twice, now loading file to net to give you guys to put here "www\nfsw\Engine.svc\catalog" replacing tint... not the black ones or pearl ones or red so calm down lol i will leave yellow too... im not stupid lol... this replaces green tint and purple/magenta tint... one is snow the other is valentines... will update this file, need to find a better place than file shack :/ so bear with me...

Also, thinking this will work for the other things like BRAAAINS and BASS etc gimmi a sec :P oh man

EDIT: ok so they do the same thing, install part dont exit shop close game come back and its on but yea i think coz what you said i just tested it on 2 cars that it doesnt work on like you said some wouldnt but yea they install correctly as in when you reload game and look in change car the icons are their for both brainz and bass so yea its their just need to find cars it works on so including them in the pack too

OK!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tstdmy View Post

Quote:
HERE!!! is the file it has both the particles in this post the Valentines Sparkle one and the Snow Flake one also the Cop Lights the Bass and the Brains features in thw window tint section of the shop!! it replaces tints so if you don't want to do it that way then just do it manually yourself in the carslots file like previously said... this pack replaces GREEN,BLUE,AMETHYST,PURPLE and INDIGO IRADECENT tints, and like i said in this post just "install part dont exit shop close game" then yea reload and its on your car enjoy

Copy the file in link below to www\nfsw\Engine.svc\catalog

EDIT: I just downloaded my file from that link and installed it, works fine just so you know... I dont wanna hear ppl sayn it doesn't work lol if it doesn't you did something wrong k...

EDIT: new file in the original post with the clover particle added
Old 07/26/2015, 16:27   #11

I've gotten all of these effects weeks ago, plus one you're missing

<VisualPartTrans>
<PartHash>1096212015</PartHash>
</VisualPartTrans>

Credit goes to Bambieee for finding it, as I got it from her spreadsheet
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2015, 16:44   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaekwanB View Post
I've gotten all of these effects weeks ago, plus one you're missing

<VisualPartTrans>
<PartHash>1096212015</PartHash>
</VisualPartTrans>

Credit goes to Bambieee for finding it, as I got it from her spreadsheet
thanx man thats the clover one woot :P

dunno if you saw but i edited post i put them in the shop now ;p

I will add this to it but i might wait til i get another before doing another file upload...

ok... made new file to upload, this one replaces the emerald iradecent tint to the clover particle along with the others i said before

replace the file if you already got the other one...

Credit goes to Bambieee & SaekwanB for making this one possible

EDIT: Side note cant copy and paste other producttrans strings and add them to the file with new #s it crashes game so replacing them is only option for now, just back up the file it replaces before adding this incase i update it in the future???
Old 07/26/2015, 17:42   #13

Quote:
HERE!!! is the file it has both the particles in this post the Valentines Sparkle one and the Snow Flake one also the Cop Lights the Bass and the Brains features in thw window tint section of the shop!! it replaces tints so if you don't want to do it that way then just do it manually yourself in the carslots file like previously said... this pack replaces GREEN,BLUE,AMETHYST,PURPLE and INDIGO IRADECENT tints, and like i said in this post just "install part dont exit shop close game" then yea reload and its on your car enjoy

Copy the file in link below to www\nfsw\Engine.svc\catalog

EDIT: I just downloaded my file from that link and installed it, works fine just so you know... I dont wanna hear ppl sayn it doesn't work lol if it doesn't you did something wrong k...

EDIT: new file in the original post with the clover particle added
you missed one of the valentine and the easter particles
but thanks men
Old 07/26/2015, 17:44   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDOMELENDEZ View Post
you missed one of the valentine and the easter particles
but thanks men
thats because i dont have them please if you have them can you share the hash's please? and i will add them for you and us no problem

so yea if anyone see's one they have thats not here please share it coz yea thats why its not in my pack plus i do want them all, basically the only tint i dont want to replace is smoke blackout the rest can go as far as i'm concerned ay, I might remove the brainz/coplights n bass from this i think to give more room for the particles makes more sense really...

tell me if you don't want them in ppl?? coz i will change it/make another pack using something else in shop???
Old 07/26/2015, 18:34   #15

Very nice stuff.
Thanks
1 User