Need For Speed World Offline [Tools,Files,Tutorial,Everyting]
Discussion on Need For Speed World Offline [Tools,Files,Tutorial,Everyting] within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.
could you please upload just all the required files from the last build of NFSW to drive 918 RSR and 12' charger because
since nfsw offline server was uploaded for 1st time i didnt play the online version till server are down because i had a lot of fun and i could enter nfsw offline much faster than online especially after the in game customization update for nfsw offline server
so i forgot to update my nfsw online (i am running nfsw build 1599 not the lastest build)
if you decline this request its OK for me (i will try to download the whole lastest build)
could you please upload just all the required files from the last build of NFSW to drive 918 RSR and 12' charger because
since nfsw offline server was uploaded for 1st time i didnt play the online version till server are down because i had a lot of fun and i could enter nfsw offline much faster than online especially after the in game customization update for nfsw offline server
so i forgot to update my nfsw online (i am running nfsw build 1599 not the lastest build)
if you decline this request its OK for me (i will try to download the whole lastest build)
thanks for understanding
I am extremely sorry for this. You are late. 2days ago I had to remove my Full Game Files both high and Max settings from the drive because of Google Drive ToS. I am thinking something new. You can share your thought. Thank you
how to start download at gdrive? it says virus, but I want to continue...
Its not virus but unfortunately there are so many Hash Files so Google Drive thinks it is a virus and so you can;t download that file because of ToS.
Let me know which file you want to download I will make another way only for that file.
Thanks a lot for putting this together. This made it very easy for me to get the game going.
I tried the "No class restrictions" file but all it seems to do es change the information displayed on the map. All events show "Open" but if I try to run in what the original map was a Class B restricted in a Class D car, still I find that all my opponents are in Class B. Is this probably something hard coded on the game? I found that with the Open events, in the original map, the matchmaking does a pretty decent job.
Thanks a lot for putting this together. This made it very easy for me to get the game going.
I tried the "No class restrictions" file but all it seems to do es change the information displayed on the map. All events show "Open" but if I try to run in what the original map was a Class B restricted in a Class D car, still I find that all my opponents are in Class B. Is this probably something hard coded on the game? I found that with the Open events, in the original map, the matchmaking does a pretty decent job.
Nope, I have tried and the availableatlevel.xml is for visual purposes only.
for reupload nfsw game in mega or others servers, not put real name ex: nfsw.zip, just compact the game and rename for simple archive, EA killing all links.