Need For Speed World Offline [Tools,Files,Tutorial,Everyting]
Discussion on Need For Speed World Offline [Tools,Files,Tutorial,Everyting] within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.
Can you add it to your collection dev1ous? I would prefer to delete it form google drive, that's why i ask.
It's 1.6GB with maximum quality??? How?? Mine is also 1.6GB with high quality..yours should be more in size, shouldn't it?
btw downloading..need 5 minutes... delete if you want....
I still have world on origin and can download there would that work as far as having NFSW.exe?
Downloading it there gives you the launcher which requires you to log in to the online server before downloading anything, so no, it wouldn't work now, as the servers are DOWN.
It's 1.6GB with maximum quality??? How?? Mine is also 1.6GB with high quality..yours should be more in size, shouldn't it?
btw downloading..need 5 minutes... delete if you want....
Higher compression (I used 7z in linux packer), it is 3.3GB uncompressed. OK, i will remove the link under assumption you downloaded it, if you can, add it to your google drive.
Don't use addons on last Offline server version, game will start crashing randomly
Yea..I crashed on the first use. But after that I played 5 times not doing to much and closed down to see what would happen. So far only crashed once. I saved the dump file just in case.
Can't download Server v1.2 BETA. Google Drive says it's infected by viruses.
It shouldn't be.. ok.. let me check....don't download if you find any virus... i am running KIS 2015 updated....
Just checked.. it is saying virus.. but i downloaded and scanned with KIS 2015. no virus detected...You can download and scan with virustotal.com before unzip. It won't harm your PC if you don't extract. Just Scan First..
I believe on KIS 2015 and so I am giving this link to check that this file is not a virus as KIS saying.