Need For Speed World Offline [Tools,Files,Tutorial,Everyting]
Discussion on Need For Speed World Offline [Tools,Files,Tutorial,Everyting] within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.
yep ended up finding it, mm not bad at all shame about the 800x600 but yea sweet thanx again
EDIT: lol seems everytime i say something i figure out its wrong lol... turns out the drifting works in any size and quality, bit weird how they put that in the readme lol
Your blue link ends in a server 500 error.... I suggest not to host a whole game on there and just some tools.
edit: uwhm, it works again, never mind. Never saw google spitting out error 500. :s
i have also never seen this types of error. I;ve uploaded the game bcz I got a message that may be EA can release a patch before closing their server, and it may cause to run offline... and also so many people need the full game. and so many people have google cached so they will get more speed..
Quote:
Originally Posted by dso2015svk2015
Guys, im download starter pack, but how I use this starter pack ?
Thanks
their is a readme file... i didn't use that pack still..