for fake Multiplayer fun, find REAME-FAKE-MULTIPLAYER.txt
for hackers to help with udp stuff, find udp folder.
for using SERVERLAUNCHER.exe need rename the jar, or just run 0-host.bat and create your own shortcut to nfsw.exe
Beta 1.0 basket files don't work in this version, need <CarSlotInfoTrans> tag to work in cardealer.
please, before 14 july/2015 map basket ids with cars and xmls at:
spread this over the internet, comunity need help.
Almost all source inside.
Hi, i found a minor bug in the version 1.2 beta. I replaced the archive "VINILL CATEGORY" for the new archive (by Bxx88) and this category vinill "without name" no is possible show or no found in the game
It is just a warning. The team escape and drags work excelent.
Hi, i found a minor bug in the version 1.2 beta. I replaced the archive "VINILL CATEGORY" for the new archive (by Bxx88) and this category vinill "without name" no is possible show or no found in the game
It is just a warning. The team escape and drags work excelent.
Edit the name of the file. In this server you must write categories_NFSW_NA_EP_VINYLS_Category, not only NFSW_NA_EP_VINYLS_Category like before. That's why your file won't overwrite.
Wouldn't know, it says there's a virus and block the download.
Also, I asked elsewhere, perhaps you'd know, I have the game running, but to do so I had to use a lvl2 account that I tweaked with the editor to level 60. But now when I try to go buy cars, the game freeze and I get error code 13. You think whenever my AV allow me to d/l your version, this will go away?
Else, you know how I could tweak my account to make the dealership work?
EDIT: Seems like that if I stay too much in the vinyl window, get error 13 too. Perhaps it's my comp's that too old. Really dunno anymore. Hopefully you'll have an answer.