Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 21:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS World Offline - Exceed help

Discussion on NFS World Offline - Exceed help within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NFS World Offline - Exceed help

Hi guys, i'm having a problem with exceed server dumper. it doesn't seem to working even with a clean account. every time i try to connect i get this message "Run time error '91': Object variable or With block variable not set".
anyone knows how to resolve this?
Old 11/16/2015, 11:25   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRWHY View Post
Hi guys, i'm having a problem with exceed server dumper. it doesn't seem to working even with a clean account. every time i try to connect i get this message "Run time error '91': Object variable or With block variable not set".
anyone knows how to resolve this?
lmao really? you do know that nfsw serves are now gone there for you cant get ur profile no more
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/16/2015, 11:29   #3

I know, but thought i could get them even now. thanks for replying.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ExCeed V1.2.5 (for those who still want it)
08/01/2016 - Need for Speed World - 91 Replies
I am putting it up for those, who still want it. This program can dump several aspects of your account and can do much more stuff, if you know what you have to do. Most of the stuff is explained in the readme.txt This was made with ancient VB6, so the runtime is included. If you want to made it .NET based, send me PM, so I can send the messy source.
Client Metin2 1,5g exceed ??
04/07/2015 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello, you should first of all excuse me if in writing with spelling mistakes is not my native language , can be done somehow that exceed client metin2 1,5gb and stop the runtime error is why ?
about proxies to exceed IP limit
08/24/2013 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
I am tired of free proxies ,wanna buy private one I tried googling but found many sites ,dnt know which is good and trusted so any suggestions of a good site & even cheaper?
Webhosting that won't cpu exceed !
08/04/2013 - Facebook - 1 Replies
hey , i can give or host scripts on my site and there won't be any cpu exceede or 4040 page .. contact me with pm if you have a script and don't want to host it but not that it gives you cpu exceeded...
Pet exceed 255 points of luc
01/15/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
Anyone know how to configure MsgServer that my pet may exceed 255 points of luck? This will help many here on the forum Thankksss