Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 06:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS World Offline Developement Thread

Discussion on NFS World Offline Developement Thread within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 06/27/2016, 23:48   #1936

elite*gold: 0
Well is the same kind of question, but can be used the game on other OS like Ubuntu 16.04? If anyone does not know, that means for me being in a trial n' error during it's instalation

Edit: This was for that old laptop, and I guess this should be deleted becasue that OS locked completly as a safe sorriesly letting me re-install the one who kill my laptop, Win-10
Old 06/28/2016, 00:07   #1937

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparki999 View Post
Hi @ if you see something interesting in my profile (ELOJOROJO) you can use it
Thanks man. Appreciate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Explosive View Post
Alright, I'll upload the carslot file, and you can add whatever you want. All I want is proper credit for making the cars.
Of course man. If you bring up the .xml for the Community Mod, you'll see that the creator is credited in the description section. You will also be credited in the changelog and the credits document. And also when I post the next update here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandood View Post
You reinstalled the game?
If yes, how? Cause I have the installer, but when I want to install, it says to download files.
Nope, I recently upgraded to Windows 10, but heard it had privacy issues so the first thing I did was tinker with a heap of privacy settings. This resulted in the game loading for 2 seconds and freezing after launching the server. I don't know for sure if this was the problem but re enabling Calender seemed to fix the problem. I suspect this was because I had Auto Time enabled and the server couldn't find the time on my PC because I had blocked it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/29/2016, 16:11   #1938

@ You have been staying busy adding cars. I have the profiles that originally posted with the server, some pretty cool stuff in many of them. I'll have to check out what you have done.

Me, I have been playing SWTOR online game, been keeping me busy for countless hours. I had to take a break, to much of one thing constantly will drive a person mad... lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/29/2016, 23:34   #1939

I have a question. Is it possible in the future to gain achievements from a start in nfs world offline?
Old 06/29/2016, 23:55   #1940

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlideImage View Post
@ You have been staying busy adding cars. I have the profiles that originally posted with the server, some pretty cool stuff in many of them. I'll have to check out what you have done.

Me, I have been playing SWTOR online game, been keeping me busy for countless hours. I had to take a break, to much of one thing constantly will drive a person mad... lol
Yeah, there are some really nice cars in the Community Mod. There are some very talented people in the community for sure.

Welcome back man!
Old 06/30/2016, 00:50   #1941

Quote:
I made some cars; if anyone is interested in adding them to the catalog, PM me.
Nice cars! For real
Old 07/01/2016, 03:38   #1942

For that Useful Misc Parts.. how do you get it to actually work? No matter how many times I drag it over, it does nothing.
Old 07/02/2016, 02:36   #1943

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyThunderX View Post
For that Useful Misc Parts.. how do you get it to actually work? No matter how many times I drag it over, it does nothing.
Refresh the server, or the entire game because I had the same problem after reaching a limit of 150 cars, thing quite... strange
Old 07/02/2016, 15:27   #1944

It's time for V5 of the Community Mod!

This week, I have 8 new cars to feature with 100% credit going to:
Blasty
BloodyThunderX
TISONIC
TISONICSV

I have been busy this week and did not have time to feature as many cars as I would have liked. Nevertheless, here are this weeks cars!

- BREMBO CHEROKEE (Jeep Grand Cherokee, created by Blasty)
- JDM SPEC AE86 #3 (Toyota Corolla AE86, created by Blasty)
- CASTROL SPEC SUPRA (Toyota Supra, created by BloodyThunderX)
- #3 "RONNIE'S DBS" (Aston Martin DBS, created by BloodyThunderX)
- CLIO V6 RALLY SPEC (Renault Clio, created by Blasty)
- STi RALLY SPEC (Subaru WRX STi, created by Blasty)
- DIABLO "99" RACE SPEC (Lamborghini Diablo, created by TISONIC)
- COBALT SS RACE SPEC (Chevrolet Cobalt, created by TISONICSV)

However, we also have 2 special cars to make a total of 10 cars featured for this week. These are custom Year 1 cars I made based off the "YEAR 1" Porsche 959. These cars are completely free to buy to celebrate "Year One" of the Offline Server and they are the favourite NFSW cars of both Berkay and Nilzao.

These cars are:
- OFFLINE RX-7 RZ "YEAR 1" (Mazda RX-7 RZ, Inspired by Berkay's favourite NFSW car)
- OFFLINE RTR-X "YEAR 1" (Ford Mustang RTR-X, Inspired by Nilzao's favourite NFSW car)

I am far from talented with vinyls but I did my best. But hey, they're free!

Link for V5:

Link to Preview Photos on Imgur:

Link for Preview Photos:

I hope you all enjoy these amazing cars!

Thanks!
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/02/2016, 16:07   #1945

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benno4 View Post
It's time for V5 of the Community Mod!

This week, I have 8 new cars to feature with 100% credit going to:
Blasty
BloodyThunderX
TISONIC
TISONICSV

I hope you all enjoy these amazing cars!

Thanks!
Hey Benno4, you have the persona pack they originally hosted with the server yes? For the life of me I can not find it in my files, could you upload the full pack? Appreciate it.

Well I have that weird issue again when I buy a car with performance parts and try to replace with better parts either from inventory or the parts store my game crashes... for the life of me I can not figure out why it is doing this... oh well, guess I will edit all my basket files and remove all performance and skill mods from all cars in the dealer... That is the strangest issue I have... oh it gives the fatal error 7 crash if anyone has experienced this and has any kind of solution to resolve it...I should add, I am using an Intel system with geforce gpu and Windows 7 Ultimate... if that helps at all

Also it started just a day ago when I started a new server to use some work done by others here and before I could run the game my server crashed with an unknown error, I deleted the settings.ini and started again and game ran and my interesting parts issue began, I even tried on an earlier server I already was running and same issue... could it be something with the game files itself?

another side note, I uninstalled the server, python, java and started fresh or clean and still the same issue with a fresh un-edited server..

EDIT: Well to get around this weird issue, I just removed the performance parts and skill mods from the cars in dealer on my current server I run, hope I can figure out what is causing it now.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/03/2016, 05:26   #1946

Quote:
snip
Thanks for adding the cars. BTW, nice replacement of the rims on the STi. Which ones are those?
Old 07/03/2016, 06:07   #1947

Quote:
Thanks for adding the cars. BTW, nice replacement of the rims on the STi. Which ones are those?
I don't recall saying snip :P

Also, I'm not sure. I just chose ones I thought would look good on a rally car.

Thank you for letting me feature your cars!
Old 07/04/2016, 04:28   #1948

Quote:
. . .
I took a look at them. I can see why you'd change the skill mods, but why change the performance parts, unless that happens automatically? I made mine to be class spec cars. Also the Subie, Jeep, and Renault are rally cars; they shouldn't have lowering kits of any kind. Lastly, the license plates go with the car. Good work otherwise.
Old 07/04/2016, 06:00   #1949

Quote:
I took a look at them. I can see why you'd change the skill mods, but why change the performance parts, unless that happens automatically? I made mine to be class spec cars. Also the Subie, Jeep, and Renault are rally cars; they shouldn't have lowering kits of any kind. Lastly, the license plates go with the car. Good work otherwise.
All community cars have the same performance parts and skillmods. This makes them easy to price and add level requirements to if I want to.

I thought the lowering kits made them look better. I know they're rally cars but lowering kits are solely cosmetic.

And yeah, the license plates did go with the car. But for some reason I like to remove the number plates from a lot of the featured cars. I don't really know why.

But these are your cars. If you're not happy with something, you have the right to ask me to change things. Send me a PM if you want me to make any changes for you.

Thanks dude!
Old 07/05/2016, 22:19   #1950

Quote:
All community cars have the same performance parts and skillmods. This makes them easy to price and add level requirements to if I want to.

I thought the lowering kits made them look better. I know they're rally cars but lowering kits are solely cosmetic.

And yeah, the license plates did go with the car. But for some reason I like to remove the number plates from a lot of the featured cars. I don't really know why.

But these are your cars. If you're not happy with something, you have the right to ask me to change things. Send me a PM if you want me to make any changes for you.

Thanks dude!
Check your messages, I sent you an updated file of my carslots. The Lone Wolf Golf I touched up on (aswell as the Castrol Supra) and would much prefer those ones be used.