Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 17:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS World Offline Developement Thread

Discussion on NFS World Offline Developement Thread within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 12/09/2018, 18:07   #2086

elite*gold: 0
Do you know if it is possible to change manually the text of the plates? I´d like to add or to modify some of the existing
Old 12/12/2018, 11:26   #2087

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastianokser View Post
Do you know if it is possible to change manually the text of the plates? I´d like to add or to modify some of the existing
i think u need NFS texEd 1.1 to edit the textures of the license plates so u can make custom.
Old 12/22/2019, 07:23   #2088

Is car1026 the Veyron?
Old 12/25/2019, 14:45   #2089

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFSmann View Post
Is car1026 the Veyron?
No, car1026 is Mazda RX-7
Full list @
Old 07/08/2020, 15:10   #2090

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moiks497 View Post
I made a mod that Enable all "scenario types" at same time. Now you can play with:

- New Year's Fireworks and all night time
- Christmas's Snow and Lights
- Halloween's Ghosts and Sky
- Valentine's Day stuff
- Oktoberfest's Park and Stuff

Tutorial to run this mod:

1. Replace this file in www/nfsw/engine.svc
2. Select "New Years" theme option
3. Start NFSW and enjoy

Im already fixed the "save issues" and now its nunning normally

MOD FILE LINK:

Decrypt Password:
!wgVHUpZw3B4mZ5T2vfvV0mCCTOyB0u_V0y07ngBdYf0

Link is down
Old 08/12/2022, 16:59   #2091

Quote:
Originally Posted by geonfsmw View Post
Here is updated with all stuff in new version release today, have fun!
I can't redeem the reward!!!!
Old 09/02/2022, 21:49   #2092

Hi guys I hope someone will respond.... Im trying to do a thing in the World United offline server they give in their discord, since is full of new things mod, cars etc... The only thing that bothers me is the lack of traffic in the world, there isn't a free roaming car driving! Using the vlted program, and trying to install a mod that put the traffic on steroids, I find out that the node in attributes.bin called trafficpattern was only with the default under-node completely blank...so I thought maybe copying and pasting manually the datas will solve the problem....but nothing changed.....so I was asking If someone knows where to look, or what may be the problem....? No one has responded to my question in their discord...Thanks.
Old 09/07/2022, 21:04   #2093

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILBriF12 View Post
Hi guys I hope someone will respond.... Im trying to do a thing in the World United offline server they give in their discord, since is full of new things mod, cars etc... The only thing that bothers me is the lack of traffic in the world, there isn't a free roaming car driving! Using the vlted program, and trying to install a mod that put the traffic on steroids, I find out that the node in attributes.bin called trafficpattern was only with the default under-node completely blank...so I thought maybe copying and pasting manually the datas will solve the problem....but nothing changed.....so I was asking If someone knows where to look, or what may be the problem....? No one has responded to my question in their discord...Thanks.
actualy i forgot...that there was a mod that adds extra trafic...witch in my opinion was nice...adding trucks too.but having bad shaders and lighting on it...probably some ppl would cal that:"those cars looks bad"
also the ramming physics on those are be different..
forgot the name of the mod...
Old 09/07/2022, 21:17   #2094

The Black Market: 188/0/0
Do people still play NFS world? (no kidding)
Old 09/09/2022, 16:37   #2095

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyDanny View Post
actualy i forgot...that there was a mod that adds extra trafic...witch in my opinion was nice...adding trucks too.but having bad shaders and lighting on it...probably some ppl would cal that:"those cars looks bad"
also the ramming physics on those are be different..
forgot the name of the mod...
But do you remember where it was? I think days ago i've found a mod that was something to do with the traffic and had cons as some problem regarding truck graphics and vans...like some weird green textures...but my problem is not that i want more traffic, but that i want to re-enable it in the offline version... I've installed a mod to make it like 3 times more, just to find out that the traffic pattern on the road is completely removed from the attribute.bin file.
Then, even after re-copying the trafficpattern node with the data taken from an attribute.bin from vanilla game, i find out that maybe the problem is somewhere else....Asking in the discord they told me is server side, but i've tried to find something related to traffic in the directory www/ soapbox/ etc... but there is only stuff regarding the player, cars.... so i was asking if someone knows more than me, because i do like more that version because there are more cars and kits...
Old 09/09/2022, 16:42   #2096

Quote:
But do you remember where it was? I think days ago i've found a mod that was something to do with the traffic and had cons as some problem regarding truck graphics and vans...like some weird green textures...but my problem is not that i want more traffic, but that i want to re-enable it in the offline version... I've installed a mod to make it like 3 times more, just to find out that the traffic pattern on the road is completely removed from the attribute.bin file.
Then, even after re-copying the trafficpattern node with the data taken from an attribute.bin from vanilla game, i find out that maybe the problem is somewhere else....Asking in the discord they told me is server side, but i've tried to find something related to traffic in the directory www/ soapbox/ etc... but there is only stuff regarding the player, cars.... so i was asking if someone knows more than me, because i do like more that version because there are more cars and kits...
probably u need to restore attributes.bin file...i never actualy tried to re-add the traffic cars in to it since more stuff get removed when installing mods..
after you restored the file try re-adding the traffic mod again...

about the traffic mod..i think i saw somewhere the mod on my pc but im not sure if that still works...(antivirus does dark magik sometimes...)
Old 09/09/2022, 16:52   #2097

Quote:
probably u need to restore attributes.bin file...i never actualy tried to re-add the traffic cars in to it since more stuff get removed when installing mods..
after you restored the file try re-adding the traffic mod again...

about the traffic mod..i think i saw somewhere the mod on my pc but im not sure if that still works...(antivirus does dark magik sometimes...)
restore it how? because i tried to copy (manually) all that is inside the traffic-pattern node from an attribute.bin of the untouched game (vanilla), thinking that was the problem, but the traffic is still absent... then asking in their discord someone told me was server sided...but i don't think its true...because i didn't find in the server directory anything related to the traffic, and plus copying an attribute.bin from the original game makes the traffic appear, but i loose the new cars, body kits and all the thing that makes that version cool...
Old 09/09/2022, 16:56   #2098

Quote:
restore it how? because i tried to copy (manually) all that is inside the traffic-pattern node from an attribute.bin of the untouched game (vanilla), thinking that was the problem, but the traffic is still absent... then asking in their discord someone told me was server sided...but i don't think its true...because i didn't find in the server directory anything related to the traffic, and plus copying an attribute.bin from the original game makes the traffic appear, but i loose the new cars, body kits and all the thing that makes that version cool...
if you-re playing an online version and want more traffic cars...then it might be...but if were talking about offline version...i debut that to be the case.
but when i said restoring attribute.bin file i mean by having a backup on your hard drive..i always keep a backup somewhere when doing modding stuff..(usualy to the hole game not just attributes)
Old 09/09/2022, 18:17   #2099

Quote:
if you-re playing an online version and want more traffic cars...then it might be...but if were talking about offline version...i debut that to be the case.
but when i said restoring attribute.bin file i mean by having a backup on your hard drive..i always keep a backup somewhere when doing modding stuff..(usualy to the hole game not just attributes)
maybe i explained wrong...So there is this online soapbox version, but there is the same version but offline, like the 1.9.0, 1.8.3, etc...They used for some reason the 1.9.0 but they did modified it.
In the offline version, that im playing, there is more stuff like cars, mods...stuff like this....the thing is that in their version, online or offline, what is annoying is that the traffic is disabled (because they say it conflicts with other things...bullshits..)... so what i want to do (in the offline) is to re-enable it, so there is more life in the city, not like "im legend" the movie.... so investigating what i've done? I tried to install a mod that multiply the og traffic by x3... and in the program VLtd (or something like this) was saying error this, error that, the line isn't there , etc... so I went to the traffic patter node (where the error was) and with patience re-writhed all the node, obviously looking to an "original "attribute.bin... After this I thought i fixed the problem, but entering in the game, the traffic wasn't there... So I explained this into their discord, and someone told me maybe was server sided..but it isn't the truth...so im 100% sure that the proble is in the attribute.bin because (for experiment) I tried using an original attribute.bin and the traffic re-appeared, but obviously I loosed all the new stuff, stuff that I didn't installed because are mods made by them...
Old 09/09/2022, 22:28   #2100

Quote:
maybe i explained wrong...So there is this online soapbox version, but there is the same version but offline, like the 1.9.0, 1.8.3, etc...They used for some reason the 1.9.0 but they did modified it.
In the offline version, that im playing, there is more stuff like cars, mods...stuff like this....the thing is that in their version, online or offline, what is annoying is that the traffic is disabled (because they say it conflicts with other things...bullshits..)... so what i want to do (in the offline) is to re-enable it, so there is more life in the city, not like "im legend" the movie.... so investigating what i've done? I tried to install a mod that multiply the og traffic by x3... and in the program VLtd (or something like this) was saying error this, error that, the line isn't there , etc... so I went to the traffic patter node (where the error was) and with patience re-writhed all the node, obviously looking to an "original "attribute.bin... After this I thought i fixed the problem, but entering in the game, the traffic wasn't there... So I explained this into their discord, and someone told me maybe was server sided..but it isn't the truth...so im 100% sure that the proble is in the attribute.bin because (for experiment) I tried using an original attribute.bin and the traffic re-appeared, but obviously I loosed all the new stuff, stuff that I didn't installed because are mods made by them...
I always used 1.9.0 (was the best one i ever used, minor glitches that i could not run the offline client at all, if i had 1 driver missing,had to have all 3 of them otherwise it wont work..dunno the exact reason)

Also if u got the client without traffics in it...that means you do NOT have the original client of NFSW 2015( a clean client is required when adding mods to it to avoid any wierd errors/that is what i recommend)

Also if u did had the original (clean one, without any mods)there could also be because of the driver you have (i think, still never had this issue before, still i debut it,whatever i dont know.)
so..if your traffic was still missing...i would recommend make a new driver (i usualy do create drivers manualy without the help of any server,just doing in the database or you could just use the server if it should work how its supposed to.)

this is the reason why i usualy keep a backup with a clean client...(a client that i know it worked)

have fun in your modding...
i had fun in creating mods for nfsw...(like drift mode...well slippery more like it.)