Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 13:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS World Offline Developement Thread

Discussion on NFS World Offline Developement Thread within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 12/21/2015, 15:29   #1396

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benno4 View Post
Glad you like it! You're so helpful to everybody on this forum, so I'm glad I was able to give something back to you!
It would be fair to say "give back to the community" because I only know and can help with what I have learned and been taught about from the people here in this forum/community. berkay always answering questions, gamermca has been my biggest teacher, he helped with so much of what I know now, literally. The other modders with their work and some with explanations about how it is done. The other users helping me find the info I looked for and helping me understand what and how.. I can in no way take all the credit for anything.

Quote:
EDIT: I like your prices Glide, but how did you decide what to price each car? I had a set of rules I followed with mine such as minimum prices for class cars and stuff like that. Just curious is all
To answer it simply, I sort of resorted to the pricing before the shut down of the game. Some small adjusting here and there but more of what it was like. I did this because we have the ability to win as much or as little reward per event and can start with as much we want anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marek17 View Post
I'm looking for a catalog of all skill parts, from street series and after elite series parts skill and special skill parts. I've got only a catalog with 4 and 5 star skill parts.

I used to have one from an old server but can't find it, I think I deleted it because some of the 1,2,3 star parts did not show any numbers for them nor worked. Even though, you would need to convert it all over to the new server/basket system. If I run across it I will get a link to you, but so far I have not found it.

Ok I think I found it, it is a very large file compared to the one with just 4 and 5 star so I am sure it is the one with every skill mod from 1 star to 5, here is the thread from nlgzrgn it is for the older servers so you will need to convert it over to the new server. Good luck!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/22/2015, 05:10   #1397

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlideImage View Post
It would be fair to say "give back to the community" because I only know and can help with what I have learned and been taught about from the people here in this forum/community. berkay always answering questions, gamermca has been my biggest teacher, he helped with so much of what I know now, literally. The other modders with their work and some with explanations about how it is done. The other users helping me find the info I looked for and helping me understand what and how.. I can in no way take all the credit for anything.
I see what you mean. I wouldn't have known the first thing about editing prices and currency if it wasn't for Berkay. I'm willing to learn more moving forward, but I think my skills in coding are going to hinder me quite a bit. You still take the time to get back to people and reply to people who ask the same question over again. Not many people have the patience to do that

Also, just thought id tell you, I redone all my car prices and they work fine now. I have no idea what I could've done the first time I did it but it's all working and ready to be used in the next update Can't wait!

EDIT: Got a question for you (Or anybody).

Any idea how to remove car parts from the performance shop but still have them available in game?

I think i'd like to remove the elite parts and only have them as lucky drops. So to get the best parts you need to play the game and win races.

My intial plan with that was to set all the elite racing parts to sell for 500 SpeedBoost so you effectively win an elite performance part everyday you come back and do the treasure hunt but Performance parts don't support SpeedBoost like that.

Thanks!

Quote:
I'm looking for a catalog of all skill parts, from street series and after elite series parts skill and special skill parts. I've got only a catalog with 4 and 5 star skill parts.
If you manage to get this working in 1.8, please share it with us! I would like this for my game too but I have no clue how I would make it work.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2015, 05:48   #1398

Is there a way to get team escapes up and running again? Or do we need an actual server for that?
Old 12/22/2015, 09:54   #1399

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_N View Post
Is there a way to get team escapes up and running again? Or do we need an actual server for that?
You can play the TEs via clicking them, then going to a meeting place and clicking singleplayer. Next version, the trick won't be necessary.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2015, 14:50   #1400

Quote:
There you go man!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/23/2015, 01:31   #1401

Merry Christmas to all just in case I do not get on before Friday!
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/23/2015, 01:43   #1402

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaratha View Post
You can play the TEs via clicking them, then going to a meeting place and clicking singleplayer. Next version, the trick won't be necessary.
It doesn't seem to work for me. I click on the TE and click multiplayer, then click on meeting place and click singleplayer. Am I doing something wrong?
Old 12/23/2015, 04:44   #1403

Small bugfix coming up!

I always noticed how in the dealer, if you select the Bugatti Veyron, you get a blue Veyron, but if you purchase it, a white one is given instead. The basket file attached below fixes this, and now when you buy a Veyron, you get the right color for it. Just extract and replace the XML in the www/basket folder inside your server folder. Requires server version 1.8+.
Attached Files
File Type: rar SRV-CAR375.rar (732 Bytes, 15 views)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/23/2015, 05:06   #1404

Im looking for how to change cars' stock ratings with VltEd, if anyone could provide some info, that would be great.
Old 12/23/2015, 06:43   #1405

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaratha View Post
Okay, I finally figured out the problem. AVG detects the file rand.exe as a virus and deletes it, and this causes the game to malfunction. I just disable AVG and it runs perfectly. I finally have my beloved Team Escapes back.
I really missed playing this game. Thanks to everyone who made this possible and for keeping this game alive.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/24/2015, 14:33   #1406

all Performance Parts in Inventory

In the inventory, I have all the performance parts, together with their 645 parts.
Aftermarket Parts and Parts Skill is work, while I do not have all the parts.

objects.xml load a file to a folder
www/nfsw/engine.svc/personas/100-200-300/
Attached Files
File Type: zip objects.zip (36.9 KB, 28 views)
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/25/2015, 04:27   #1407

Anyone Can Help? Im Kinda Struggling to find the Add-ons for the V1.7 one , the one that lets you to paint the wheels in Irisdescent , Pearl thing , Thanks in advance , and Merry Christmas!
Edit : nevermind , i just found out that V1.8 has one lol
Old 12/25/2015, 12:53   #1408

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDPOL1 View Post
Im looking for how to change cars' stock ratings with VltEd, if anyone could provide some info, that would be great.

Do you think the value of performance tuning of each car? These values are going to change.

Thanks
7 Users
Old 12/26/2015, 11:41   #1409

Looks like I've got another thing to investigate...

There's only four values there, since 0 refers to stock car... 1, 2 and 3 have to refer to the values after inserting performance parts.
The problem is, there's FOUR rarities, as well as four star levels, and four colors... there's one value too few it seems... Hmm, a mystery.
Old 12/26/2015, 20:17   #1410

I myself do not know how to calculate the value of 1 to 3, a value of 0 is stable.
I found that when I give him three equal value (value0=200,value1=250,value2=250,value3=250) and not count performance tuning.