Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 10:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS World Offline Developement Thread

Discussion on NFS World Offline Developement Thread within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 09/05/2015, 04:32   #1081

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamermca View Post
I was just messing around and seeing if I can do anything with adding them in to the dealer.
That Terlingua, there is already a Yellow Version in the dealer, are even sure that there was once a black version too, or is possible that the guy we got the persona from, didn't just paint his black?
Either or though, whats the huge deal with wanting a black version in the shop too?

As for that lambo, I managed to add it into the Dealer

Its only a partial fix though, but does work.
I replaced the Blue versions basket file with the carslot info of the Achievement Edition's then even went into the catalog file and changed the name from "blue" to "Achievement Edition" and everything works except that it still appears as the blue version but at least the name is correct.
After you buy it, it switches to the Achievement Edition, its HAT works correctly and it drives good too.

If I could only figure out what the proper <Hash>bla bla bla</Hash> is for that car to apply to the preset rides.xml file then it would show up correctly in the Dealership.
I have no idea where to find that number though.

That number is not in any cars basket file, nor any of the 100 files either.
Until i figure out how to find it, this is the best I can do.

Just take your NA6191838F out of the basket folder and replace with this one.
Switch back to the default one, if you wish to buy the Blue version.
If you wish, go into the productsInCategory_NFSW_NA_EP_PRESET_RIDES_ALL_Cat egory.xml search 6191838F, which will bring up the Blue version, and you can change the Title from Blue to Achievement Edition and it will show up that way in the dealer too.

I would exit the game before apply this fix though, just to be safe that is.

Media fire

Rghost
Yes the black one is, here are the 2 Terlingua's
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/05/2015, 04:56   #1082

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlideImage View Post
Yes the black one is, here are the 2 Terlingua's
Well, I assume I can do the exact same thing as I did with the Lambo, but honestly, the time it will take one to switch out the basket files, they can just paint the yellow one black as that is the only difference.

Even if I could just create a new basket file, it will not work right without the correct presetrides catalog file hash tag.
When the game loads up it reads that file and creates the dealership and is nothing more than visual purposes and it is not possible to use the same hash twice in that file for two different editions, it will cause the dealership to crash because I have tried it before.

Unless someone explains how to find the correct hash, the best I can do is how I did it, the dealership just uses that hash number to provide a visual display of the car, it is the basket file that actually creates the car, which is why this worked.

I am in the Vlted looking at the attributes.bin and I bet that is where the number is.
However, if its coded with the random numbers, I do not know how to decode it.
Going to try though
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/05/2015, 05:14   #1083

Quote:
Well, I assume I can do the exact same thing as I did with the Lambo, but honestly, the time it will take one to switch out the basket files, they can just paint the yellow one black as that is the only difference.

Even if I could just create a new basket file, it will not work right without the correct presetrides catalog file hash tag.
When the game loads up it reads that file and creates the dealership and is nothing more than visual purposes and it is not possible to use the same hash twice in that file for two different editions, it will cause the dealership to crash because I have tried it before.

Unless someone explains how to find the correct hash, the best I can do is how I did it, the dealership just uses that hash number to provide a visual display of the car, it is the basket file that actually creates the car, which is why this worked.

I am in the Vlted looking at the attributes.bin and I bet that is where the number is.
However, if its coded with the random numbers, I do not know how to decode it.
Going to try though
It is all good, I do have them anyway, I just used the carslots.xml with those 2 on it and added the cars I wanted. The Lambo really because it's the achievement addition is more wanted for me. I will add that file, the Terlingua I have the yellow anyway.

Thanks for all you do. I appreciate it very much!

I wanted to add this wikia page shows all the cars. So far it all looks in the dealer. I haven't noticed anything other then the Lamboghini that really was the missing one I wanted.

I have all the map event files now to play with. I am looking at the attribute file myself, just seeing whats in it and looking at a program to edit the actual map files or the track.bun files, just haven't got it yet. Not sure what can be done but am interested in getting like the TE all working in single player and the drags, I mean if I could do that. I am no coder by any means but for sure have had lots of fun just messing around with what we can anyway.
Old 09/05/2015, 13:57   #1084

elite*gold: 65
Hey Guys, i want to share my Achievements to you

What's new?
- Added 28 missing Achievements that were hidden, so now you can choose 100 different Badges
- Removed all Rank 1-4 Achievements and exchanged it with Rank 5 (5 Stars golden Badge)
- Removed all unneccessary "Points / Rewards / AchievedOn" Data

Small Preview:

Thanks
8 Users
Old 09/05/2015, 14:10   #1085

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keule306 ✌ View Post
Hey Guys, i want to share my Achievements to you

What's new?
- Added 28 missing Achievements that were hidden, so now you can choose 100 different Badges
- Removed all Rank 1-4 Achievements and exchanged it with Rank 5 (5 Stars golden Badge)

Small Preview:
I like the "Don't scratch the paint"

The download is giving a critical error when I attempt to download, then locks the page on me. I will try later! Thanks for this!
Old 09/05/2015, 14:16   #1086

Quote:
The download is giving a critical error when I attempt to download, then locks the page on me. I will try later! Thanks for this!
Try this:

Quote:
Nice work, thanks!

Quote:
These removes why? All ach data now on "306"?! Ok, ach sys is off/useless currently and only "decoration", but I think so better to keep all of game infos, try to don't lose thoses (ex: like the prices at car dealer).
Old 09/05/2015, 15:09   #1087

elite*gold: 65
Sorry Guys, but first Release had actually a small bug, where it didn't saved the Badges after closing the Game.
All who already have downloaded, please redownload the File and overwrite it with yours

I fixed this now, here is the new Link (updated on Release-Post too ):

Have fun!

@howtocheat
Basically you were right, but i think it will be more fun to set own Rewards and Goals to reach than original NFSW used
As long as the whole System is not working, its pure decoration, thats why i changed all Level1 Ranks to Level5 :P
You still can use the original Files, just make a backup of it
Thanks
5 Users
Old 09/05/2015, 16:56   #1088

Quote:
Sorry Guys, but first Release had actually a small bug, where it didn't saved the Badges after closing the Game.
All who already have downloaded, please redownload the File and overwrite it with yours

I fixed this now, here is the new Link (updated on Release-Post too ):

Have fun!

@howtocheat
Basically you were right, but i think it will be more fun to set own Rewards and Goals to reach then original NFSW used
As long as the whole System is not working, its pure decoration, thats why i changed all Level1 Ranks to Level5 :P
You still can use the original Files, just make a backup of it
Well thanks for this but I can not get the download. Thanks anyway!
Old 09/05/2015, 18:28   #1089

Quote:
Well thanks for this but I can not get the download. Thanks anyway!
here
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/05/2015, 20:13   #1090

I thought I would ask here about the Dealer hash tag that goes in the productsInCategory_NFSW_NA_EP_PRESET_RIDES_ALL_Cat egory.xml, so that the car shows up in the dealership.

Using the Car Changer shared on the first page, I notice that there is a hash included in every cars description when browsing them, but that doesn't appear to be the Hash for the Dealer.
Does anyone know how to find the dealer hash for cars not listed in the dealer so I can add them in?
If so, can you please provide me with help on this.
I know we can just use the car changer to obtain the cars not listed in the dealer, but I wish to completely redo my dealership to include all cars possible.
Also, if someone does help me with explaining on how to obtain those hashes, if and when I begin to create basket files for the cars, is the name of the basket important or can it just be any series of numbers not current being used?

I have searched and searched for this and have had no luck and hope that someone can assist me in the right direction.
I am limited to what I can do, and enjoying messing with the Server Editor and this is something I wish to personally do, but as I said, am stuck.

Thanks in advanced.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/05/2015, 21:26   #1091

Is there any way to increasse trafic or add cops in pursuit with Vlt-Edit?
Old 09/06/2015, 03:26   #1092

Quote:
I thought I would ask here about the Dealer hash tag that goes in the productsInCategory_NFSW_NA_EP_PRESET_RIDES_ALL_Cat egory.xml, so that the car shows up in the dealership.

Using the Car Changer shared on the first page, I notice that there is a hash included in every cars description when browsing them, but that doesn't appear to be the Hash for the Dealer.
Does anyone know how to find the dealer hash for cars not listed in the dealer so I can add them in?
If so, can you please provide me with help on this.
I know we can just use the car changer to obtain the cars not listed in the dealer, but I wish to completely redo my dealership to include all cars possible.
Also, if someone does help me with explaining on how to obtain those hashes, if and when I begin to create basket files for the cars, is the name of the basket important or can it just be any series of numbers not current being used?

I have searched and searched for this and have had no luck and hope that someone can assist me in the right direction.
I am limited to what I can do, and enjoying messing with the Server Editor and this is something I wish to personally do, but as I said, am stuck.

Thanks in advanced.
I hope someone who has worked this will actually answer your question, so you can continue what you have been doing.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/06/2015, 04:05   #1093

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moiks497 View Post
Is there any way to increasse trafic or add cops in pursuit with Vlt-Edit?
I believe so and believe the files are shared on the first page and through out the thread itself.
I know for a fact that someone shared work so that the Cops are even more heavy and harder to beat.
Just browse the thread, its only 28 pages and you will find a lot of stuff.

I happened upon a video of a guy using VltEd for those who have no understanding of it, it has nothing to do with said questions, but it will help those with other things....
Helped me.

Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/06/2015, 19:37   #1094

Quote:
I believe so and believe the files are shared on the first page and through out the thread itself.
I know for a fact that someone shared work so that the Cops are even more heavy and harder to beat.
Just browse the thread, its only 28 pages and you will find a lot of stuff.

I happened upon a video of a guy using VltEd for those who have no understanding of it, it has nothing to do with said questions, but it will help those with other things....
Helped me.

that would be me i made video. also just uploaded a new version that goes a little more in depth... enjoy and please subscribe....
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/06/2015, 22:21   #1095

Quote:
Originally Posted by madman1969 View Post
that would be me i made video. also just uploaded a new version that goes a little more in depth... enjoy and please subscribe....
Those are your tutorials? Well that is so cool, gamermca posting it, I got your channel saved for any future updates to editing as well.

Thanks!