Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 21:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS World Offline Developement Thread

Discussion on NFS World Offline Developement Thread within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 12/15/2015, 12:05   #1321

elite*gold: 0
10,000,000$ for Bugatti is too big price, IMHO

Maybe 5,000,000?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/15/2015, 12:35   #1322

Thanks, but the Bugatti isn't worth it. It could be around 2.000.000 dollars.

The price categories is one of the hardest things we can do, because we sould suit them to the real prices or mabye that everyone is happy with them.

For the developing so far: Great work dudes, you can do it. I appreciate your work.

Let's see what the future may brings (also in related to a "real online server", but that's a whole another story, "that need to write if it's done").
Old 12/15/2015, 13:21   #1323

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs_fan View Post
Thanks, but the Bugatti isn't worth it. It could be around 2.000.000 dollars.

The price categories is one of the hardest things we can do, because we sould suit them to the real prices or mabye that everyone is happy with them.

For the developing so far: Great work dudes, you can do it. I appreciate your work.

Let's see what the future may brings (also in related to a "real online server", but that's a whole another story, "that need to write if it's done").
The car pricing was intended for my personal use. The main reason I posted the prices was more for the basket file numbers of each car rather than the actual price of each car. Berkay now has the final say on the prices of cars. Feel free to change any prices which you find unreasonable

Also, might be worth remembering that you can always bump up the cash you earn from winning from races. Realistically, I could have had the sale price for the Bugatti at 20 million and it would still be easy to obtain providing you set your race rewards to suit.

Me personally though, I think $10,000,000 is a really nice price to have the fastest car in the game sitting at
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/15/2015, 16:52   #1324

Why not using real Pricing after the Cars came out ?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/15/2015, 17:11   #1325

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
Benno4, I mean a Cinque costs 2.5m while a Crown Vic is 4m man. Something's off.
Old 12/15/2015, 18:31   #1326

I like the idea of cars representing their real life prices.
Works even better if the HAT's already represented their real life performances.
Old 12/15/2015, 18:49   #1327

Ok I am getting the cat done here I had to go through the entire dealer in game so I can adjust cost based on the car and what it contains so stock is least to fully loaded most expensive I need something to reference so I don't just drop prices on something not really knowing if it is a b class with just some livery or 1 star performance, a/m and the likes, when I am done I am sure it will be suitable for all. If not well there is always room for change... I will have the cat done today sometime and of course the baskets need to be adjusted for resell but that is just more work, I am focusing on the cat file, can always do the basket resell after.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/15/2015, 19:18   #1328

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlideImage View Post
Ok I am getting the cat done here I had to go through the entire dealer in game so I can adjust cost based on the car and what it contains so stock is least to fully loaded most expensive I need something to reference so I don't just drop prices on something not really knowing if it is a b class with just some livery or 1 star performance, a/m and the likes, when I am done I am sure it will be suitable for all. If not well there is always room for change... I will have the cat done today sometime and of course the baskets need to be adjusted for resell but that is just more work, I am focusing on the cat file, can always do the basket resell after.
I have nothing to do, so perhaps I will tackle the basket files.
I think that is where the resell price is located.
Not sure what to base it on, gonna just go with the flow and see what happens.
1/4 their value? 1/3? 1/2? 30%?
hmmmm

Edit, noticed a lot with a 0 reselling price so I bulk changed those all to $125,000, meaning some are still set with a reselling price higher, and some probably lower but none at 0 now.

I think for a start its rather complete now, sort of.
Here it is if anyone wants it.

Rghost

Mediafire
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/15/2015, 19:39   #1329

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamermca View Post
I have nothing to do, so perhaps I will tackle the basket files.
I think that is where the resell price is located.
Not sure what to base it on, gona just go with the flow and see what happens.
1/4 their value? 1/3? 1/2? 30%?
hmmmm

Edit, noticed a lot with a 0 reselling price so I bulk changed those all to $125,000, meaning some are still set with a reselling price not of 125k and are higher, and some probably lower
I am going off the original cost after the change over I was going to just half the resell my self but I wont even mess with that for now because I want to get the catalog file priced first...but this notepad is annoying me. ah laughter is the best medicine... so is some good liquor lmao

This notepad++ is annoying if I double click the price so I can change it it highlights the entire wall of text and puts me at the bottom, then I have to find where I was at.
Old 12/15/2015, 20:24   #1330

Quote:
I am going off the original cost after the change over I was going to just half the resell my self but I wont even mess with that for now because I want to get the catalog file priced first...but this notepad is annoying me. ah laughter is the best medicine... so is some good liquor lmao

This notepad++ is annoying if I double click the price so I can change it it highlights the entire wall of text and puts me at the bottom, then I have to find where I was at.
The default settings in notepad++ is odd.
You can turn off the auto highlight feature, not sure where but I was so happy when I found it.

For bulk file edits like what I just did is great about notepad++ though

At least what I did has all cars at a decent selling price.

Keep some sort of list reference when you are done and if you want all the cars reselling price to like half or something, then if I have something to refer to and not have to manually check them, I will redo the basket files again.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/15/2015, 20:49   #1331

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
Quote:
Just the catalog will be enough for me. I'll re-do all the baskets, icons, resale prices etc.etc. You doing the catalog is enough work really (:
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/15/2015, 21:02   #1332

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
Just the catalog will be enough for me. I'll re-do all the baskets, icons, resale prices etc.etc. You doing the catalog is enough work really (:

I am half way shouldn't take to much longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamermca View Post
Keep some sort of list reference when you are done and if you want all the cars reselling price to like half or something, then if I have something to refer to and not have to manually check them, I will redo the basket files again.
I have everything written on paper but I will put a list together for future quick reference with all sorts of details about the car, numbers, and such. Something I will do in spare time, a lot to type out

Taking a smoke break,
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/15/2015, 21:45   #1333

To smoke isn't healthy, so better give it up.

Anyway thanks for your work with all these numbers and codes from cars and prices. It will look really much better, if it's on a "same level".
Old 12/15/2015, 23:36   #1334

Quote:
Ok here is my catalog file with the needed basket files for the Lotus Eleis basket fix, the Lambo Ach and Black Terkingua baskets I added to dealer, I also removed the 4 traffic cars and made some last minute price fixes after seeing the dealer.

Here you go Berkay all should be good now.
Old 12/16/2015, 00:35   #1335

Quote:
Benno4, I mean a Cinque costs 2.5m while a Crown Vic is 4m man. Something's off.

Nothing is off, I priced that car at 4 million because it's one of a kind. (It's not a Crown Vic, It's the Ford Police Interceptor with the cop lights on the top). It's the only proper cop car in the game. It didn't have anything to do with performance.

I don't want to sound rude but I didn't set those prices with other people in mind. Granted it would have been cool to see some of my prices in the next update because it means I contributed but all I did was copy and paste the document I was using so you guys could identify each cars basket number a little bit more accurately.

That being said, I'm sorry you all seem to strongly disagree with me. But hey, everybody has the ability to set they're own prices if they want to.
Thanks
3 Users