Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 04:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS World - Offline Server

Discussion on NFS World - Offline Server within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/22/2015, 02:39   #6226

elite*gold: 0
Driving around the city resulted in an error time crash 1:39
Old 12/22/2015, 06:43   #6227

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
Every event will have a Singleplayer button in-game in the next update. This means you won't have to do the current trick to launch events as SP, it will be listed in the game, even for Team Escapes
I just installed NFSW Offline today and am really happy with the progress that has been done thus far. Are we going to be able to do offline team escapes in the next update?

I've missed playing Outlaws and Compromised, especially.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2015, 09:13   #6228

Thumbs up

Wanted to say how much the offline server is appreciated. Loved this game. Nice to get down on some oldskool NFS again. No major issues to report other than the game sometimes will not deduct IGC funds when purchasing cars, upgrades, etc and I won't receive any IGC from bonus rewards. Nothing I care too much about though.

Thanks again.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2015, 10:20   #6229

Quote:
Originally Posted by leipero View Post
Where and how did you get "nfsw-server1.8.zip"? Archive you download is ".rar", install WinRAR program, and use it to extract archive in soem folder (for example "server", or just use right click option extract into "nfsw-srv" folder), then run "README.html" from extracted archive, and follow isntructions.
Thx a lot...you really helped me.
Old 12/22/2015, 12:47   #6230

I installed the NFSW Offline and its great. But I have one question:
What is the rand.exe?
Old 12/22/2015, 14:51   #6231

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahriafm View Post
It's cool! Pink dots too?
I doubt that the unfinished pink dot icons will be clickable.
I could be wrong though

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
Every event will have a Singleplayer button in-game in the next update. This means you won't have to do the current trick to launch events as SP, it will be listed in the game, even for Team Escapes

btw I want to give a shoutout to the GamerZ, he's been really helpful during the development of the server and being as friendly as he can. Thanks man, really means a lot!
Thanks Berkay and GamerZ and everyone else involved
Old 12/22/2015, 17:48   #6232

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_N View Post
I just installed NFSW Offline today and am really happy with the progress that has been done thus far. Are we going to be able to do offline team escapes in the next update?

I've missed playing Outlaws and Compromised, especially.
I don't know what you mean about Team Escape, but you can do teasm escape in curent version, you just need to select team escape event, click miltuplayer, then click on any event that you know it have singleplayer (curcuit, sprint etc.), and click singleplayer, it will launch team escape instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMPOSIBILATOR View Post
Thx a lot...you really helped me.
You are very welcome.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2015, 21:03   #6233

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
Server will be completely re-done for version 1.9BETA, this means a furnished, tidy server structure.

Along with this, Server Launcher is getting completely rewritten using modern WPF technology. Here's a reaaaaally early-peek of it (and yes that's light blue glow around the window):

Gallery 1
Thanks
68 Users
Old 12/22/2015, 22:18   #6234

Wow, that looks nice. I'm looking forward to the next results, regarding design and content. Hope your studying at university goes well so far.

Keep the great work up
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/23/2015, 01:30   #6235

If I do not get on before Friday, want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!! Happy Holidays to all!
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/23/2015, 03:45   #6236

what about the vinyl berkey ????
I hope you can add a complete vinyl list to 1.9beta as our chriistmas gift thx !
Old 12/23/2015, 05:28   #6237

Hello i have ''failed,retrying'' error i uninstalled everything like he said but it still won't work can somebody please help?
Old 12/23/2015, 06:34   #6238

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlideImage View Post
Here is the cat with the price change
Mediafire say: "This file is currently set to private."
Old 12/23/2015, 12:40   #6239

Quote:
Originally Posted by howtocheat View Post
Mediafire say: "This file is currently set to private."
I reorganized the catalog file to keep it in order and added some more basket fixes as well. Sorry!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/23/2015, 14:14   #6240

Keep up the good work guys. Long live NFSW.
Closed Thread