Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 04:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS World - Offline Server

Discussion on NFS World - Offline Server within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/30/2015, 19:25   #5686

elite*gold: 0
Ok here is what I did and I am able to play the new server and still in the game while online, no crash no fatal error...

First I un-installed all Java except my 64 bit but all for the nfsw servers I installed u45 u51 u66 all of it from the past to the present

I un-installed the python and removed the folder content as well

Rebooted the system (for ***** and giggles)

Installed the java u66 needed for the new server

Installed the python (remember what the readme said about adding the python.exe to the path (follow the readme)

Rebooted my system (Again for ***** and giggles)

Extracted the v1.8u2 to a folder (be sure in properties unblock it) (Windows tends to have files or parts of files blocked automatically) extracted the new server and launched it,

I did not import anything from previous and "DID NOT" ALTER, CHANGE or ADD anything from existing builds not even the all original map events I added long after the crashing started (that is for the people who assume WE ADD stuff before even trying the server to make sure it even runs)

So far un-installing all java, Python that is used for the offline server then rebooting and re-install just what you need for the current v1.8 build is working for me
My guess is something in the previous java and or python was causing issue

Try this for those having crash issue or just try for those having trouble getting the new server to even run!

Best of luck to everyone. I did not think an earlier jave would be the issue but so far seems that is the case with my issue.

Awesome!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/30/2015, 19:31   #5687

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlideImage View Post
Ok here is what I did and I am able to play the new server and still in the game while online, no crash no fatal error...

First I un-installed all Java except my 64 bit but all for the nfsw servers I installed u45 u51 u66 all of it from the past to the present

I un-installed the python and removed the folder content as well

Rebooted the system (for shits and giggles)

Installed the java u66 needed for the new server

Installed the python (remember what the readme said about adding the python.exe to the path (follow the readme)

Rebooted my system (Again for shits and giggles)

Extracted the v1.8u2 to a folder (be sure in properties unblock it) (Windows tends to have files or parts of files blocked automatically) extracted the new server and launched it,

I did not import anything from previous and "DID NOT" ALTER, CHANGE or ADD anything from existing builds not even the all original map events I added long after the crashing started (that is for the people who assume WE ADD stuff before even trying the server to make sure it even runs)

So far un-installing all java, Python that is used for the offline server then rebooting and re-install just what you need for the current v1.8 build is working for me
My guess is something in the previous java and or python was causing issue

Try this for those having crash issue or just try for those having trouble getting the new server to even run!

Best of luck to everyone. I did not think an earlier jave would be the issue but so far seems that is the case with my issue.

Awesome!
Great you got it working.

Java could have been it.

Didnt we switch out the Blue Lambo version for the Achievement Edition?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/30/2015, 19:31   #5688

Well it seems we are going to have to rebuild new map events as using the v1.7 causing an issue for me but in any event at least I can use the v1.8 build, **** this is exciting!

Berkay you are awesome!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamermca View Post
Great you got it working.

Java could have been it.

Didnt we switch out the Blue Lambo version for the Achievement Edition?
In v1.7 dealer we did, yes!
Old 11/30/2015, 19:36   #5689

Quote:
Well it seems we are going to have to rebuild new map events as using the v1.7 causing an issue for me but in any event at least I can use the v1.8 build, **** this is exciting!
doubt it
Quote:
Berkay you are awesome!!!
Yep

Quote:
In v1.7 dealer we did, yes!
Im getting ready to try to do it in 1.8 now

edit
well the CMD window doesn't tell you which car you bought, just it's slot number, so that doesn't help much with finding it's "basket file" which now have new names
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/30/2015, 19:37   #5690

12 race events and still going, in and out of safehouse, a bit of freeroaming. I am afraid to change the amount of igc as it may screw it all up, so I will earn the money to buy another car, but hey if I do not do this to know and botch everything up I will not be able to figure out anything lmao This is awesome!

Time to experiment! I have to know what works and don't!

Fun time!
Old 11/30/2015, 20:02   #5691

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post

Need for Speed World: Offline Server
Version v1.8Beta Update2

"There is no real end for NFSW until we say so."

Introduction
They, even me, said it was impossible. Well, it turns out that it's possible and it can be done. Please welcome the first public offline server for NFS: World.

About
It's a pretty straight-forward tool but since it's in beta it requires many dependencies. These include: Java, Python2, Windows. We try our best to bring you the best experience but remember that it will take time.

How to use
Read the "readme.html" in the archive. It tells you everything you need to know.

Bugs
  • Card packs, insurance and amplifiers don't work and can't be bought.
  • Used inventory items don't get removed and they can't be sold.

Changelog

DO NOT SHARE THIS SERVER TO OTHER PLACES WITHOUT GIVING PROPER CREDITS AND LINKING THE DOWNLOAD LINK TO HERE! PEOPLE THAT MAKE MONEY OFF OF MY WORK WILL JUST CAUSE ME TO DELETE AND STOP WORKING ON THIS PROJECT ONCE AND FOR ALL, DON'T BE A BITCH.

Bug which needs to be fixed in nfsw-server 1.8

What does this mean?!?
Old 11/30/2015, 20:03   #5692

So i have to delete the old server files?
Old 11/30/2015, 20:24   #5693

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL1TE RACER View Post
So i have to delete the old server files?
For me I had to un-install all earlier java version to get the new v1.8 server to run and stay running, something in the older java kept causing fatal erro 7 and nfsw.exe to quit, I can't run the v1.7 without the older java installed so I have to start from scratch but I still have the older saved in any event... I spent a lot of time in it and did a lot of work that I can not import into the new server, or at least I couldn't when I had issue, I have not tried it yet but will try to import my carslost into it now the v1.8 is working.

I am working the map events and seems to be ok using the v1.7 I have I just created all new launchevent xml's because it seems one of the old ones botch my game play but having all new ones seems ok.
Old 11/30/2015, 20:39   #5694

Thanks berk, excellent work friend! keep going
Old 11/30/2015, 20:53   #5695

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamermca View Post
I love the updated version just kind of sad that I cant help out by adding in all the events like we all did before.
I tried making a launch event for ID 203(purple 3 laps) and it worked, I even got a reward but I then started getting booted from the game in free roam.

I think the server talks to the events files and once it realizes something isn't right, it boots you.
In other words, if you edit the availableatlevel.xml, the game will crash.
At least that is what my logic tells me.
Maybe I can do it to race, then set it back w/o the game crashing.
I like that track even though it's purple.
I don't understand. ID 203 (City Center) works without crashing afterwards. Unlock All Tracks V3 works for me on both v1.8 and v1.8 update 2 without problems.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/30/2015, 21:07   #5696

Quote:
Originally Posted by VilleroyBoch View Post
I don't understand. ID 203 (City Center) works without crashing afterwards. Unlock All Tracks V3 works for me on both v1.8 and v1.8 update 2 without problems.
I will give it a try because it seems anything I use from v1.7 of mine crashes my server and/or game so no carslots or anything, if I run it straight from the rar it runs like a dream but if I import a carslot or use map events from 1.7 it goes nuts, I get blue screens, server error 7 and nfsw.exe stopped working... not sure what is with it but as long as I do not change anything it runs like a champ!! Things that make me go "hmmmmm"

EDIT: the blue screen of death is something I get if I import a carslot, even one that just has 1 car.. the others are if I use the availableatlevel.xml and launchevent ids xml's so maybe something is botched in my xml files so I will give yours a try if the same thing then it is something on my system causing these issues...

Ok so here are the results of my experience:

If I run the server right out of the rar, everything works perfectly. (This is without any previous installed java for the older versions)

If I try to use a open all map event, some events wont even launch (yes the launcheevent xml is in the folder with the correct id number) I am sure the only events that open are those that come with the server itself before I change the xml(s)

If I buy a car from dealer and attempt to add the 5 skill mods in the same upgrade visit, the game will crash or I get a fatal error 7 when I try to apply the parts. If I buy a couple skill or even 3 and exit do an event then return and buy the rest all is good.

If I try to upgrade skill parts on an existing car in garage the same issue occurs but performance parts and am parts have no issue at all just the skill parts

I have no trouble buying performance parts or aftermarket parts any or all at anytime

I can not use any version of java below the one needed for this server 8u66 i586 and 64 bit of course or I get constant fatal error 7 or nfsw.exe has stopped working and game crash so no chance of using older versions of the server...oh well I did a lot of work on cars but not a problem

I can not use any map event versions at all, either I get fatal error 7 or nothing on the map will work (if I try to do any event other then what comes with the server originally, will not work)

If I import any carslot from anywhere (including v1.8 initial release) the game will fatal error 7 (mostly this error) or nfsw.exe has stopped working error... so no chance to use a carslot that I previously made in v1.7

If I import a persona the game will attempt to load but crash and back to server without any kind of error message at all. Not a problem I like the idea of starting fresh.

So removing all earlier version of Java gave me the ability to run version 1.8 if I add any back it messes with the latest and will not run so no chance until I figure away to manipulate installing older versions to run other apps I use.. not a problem

The skill mod thing I am sure is an actual bug and not something on my end but that would be the only thing. Everything else must be on my end if others can use variants of map sets... The carslot not a problem I will start fresh...

Thanks for all the awesome work you have done!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/01/2015, 01:05   #5697

whenever i sell the cars that i get from the start my game crashes and now i cant even enter my garage?
Old 12/01/2015, 01:17   #5698

elite*gold: 1448
The Black Market: 289/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyCA View Post
whenever i sell the cars that i get from the start my game crashes and now i cant even enter my garage?
old version :P
Old 12/01/2015, 03:08   #5699

Quote:
Originally Posted by VilleroyBoch View Post
That was because I edited the availableatlevel.xml from 1.8 to include ID 203 and before, when I just swapped them out with 1.7 the game was already crashing on me due to Python.
Will try to swap them out again and see what happens.
Edit.
I took the availableatlevel.xml and launch event folder from 1.7 and put them in 1.8 and so far it works right.

If we are able to use the availableatlevel.xml from 1.7 I wonder why Berkay coded the availableatlevel.xml the way he did in 1.8 if it is not needed for rewards.

Quote:
I will give it a try because it seems anything I use from v1.7 of mine crashes my server and/or game so no carslots or anything, if I run it straight from the rar it runs like a dream but if I import a carslot or use map events from 1.7 it goes nuts, I get blue screens, server error 7 and nfsw.exe stopped working... not sure what is with it but as long as I do not change anything it runs like a champ!! Things that make me go "hmmmmm"

EDIT: the blue screen of death is something I get if I import a carslot, even one that just has 1 car.. the others are if I use the availableatlevel.xml and launchevent ids xml's so maybe something is botched in my xml files so I will give yours a try if the same thing then it is something on my system causing these issues...

Ok so here are the results of my experience:

If I run the server right out of the rar, everything works perfectly. (This is without any previous installed java for the older versions)

If I try to use a open all map event, some events wont even launch (yes the launcheevent xml is in the folder with the correct id number) I am sure the only events that open are those that come with the server itself before I change the xml(s)

If I buy a car from dealer and attempt to add the 5 skill mods in the same upgrade visit, the game will crash or I get a fatal error 7 when I try to apply the parts. If I buy a couple skill or even 3 and exit do an event then return and buy the rest all is good.

If I try to upgrade skill parts on an existing car in garage the same issue occurs but performance parts and am parts have no issue at all just the skill parts

I have no trouble buying performance parts or aftermarket parts any or all at anytime

I can not use any version of java below the one needed for this server 8u66 i586 and 64 bit of course or I get constant fatal error 7 or nfsw.exe has stopped working and game crash so no chance of using older versions of the server...oh well I did a lot of work on cars but not a problem

I can not use any map event versions at all, either I get fatal error 7 or nothing on the map will work (if I try to do any event other then what comes with the server originally, will not work)

If I import any carslot from anywhere (including v1.8 initial release) the game will fatal error 7 (mostly this error) or nfsw.exe has stopped working error... so no chance to use a carslot that I previously made in v1.7

If I import a persona the game will attempt to load but crash and back to server without any kind of error message at all. Not a problem I like the idea of starting fresh.

So removing all earlier version of Java gave me the ability to run version 1.8 if I add any back it messes with the latest and will not run so no chance until I figure away to manipulate installing older versions to run other apps I use.. not a problem

The skill mod thing I am sure is an actual bug and not something on my end but that would be the only thing. Everything else must be on my end if others can use variants of map sets... The carslot not a problem I will start fresh...

Thanks for all the awesome work you have done!!
None of that happens with me.
I took my persona folders and added them directly to 1.8 and it works fine.
I even have a bunch of AI cop cars in that persona too and everything seems ok.
Try manually adding in your persona folders rather than importing in the carslots file.

It seems the dealer hashtags are different too, so it is almost impossible to add in cars like we did before, no way to tell what basket file they are.
Puzzling why Berkay recoded the basket files and took out the CMD that tells us which car we bought.

Beta 1.8 kicks ass, but we are very limited to what we can do to it.
I would like my personal dealership from 1.7 but I doubt I could ever figure it out to add in cars like we did before,
Part of the fun was editing things, but the economy in 1.8 is great too.
Actually makes playing the game more fun.

Hail Sir Berkay

If there is anyway you can have the CMD window tell us what basketfile we bought, plz do.
If it's a huge deal or you rather not, that is ok.
You have done so much for us and thank you times a million, trillion even.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/01/2015, 06:47   #5700

Can we play team escapes alone now?
Closed Thread