Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 02:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS World - Offline Server

Discussion on NFS World - Offline Server within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/04/2015, 12:06   #991

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by acid1996 View Post
Can someone share the file for enabling all the tracks again please
Yes,of course: . Download availableatlevel.xml and launchevent.zip. First file to www\nfsw\engine.svc\events and overwrite. Second extract to www\nfsw\engine.svc\matchmaking\launchevent.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/04/2015, 12:17   #992

I can sell cars... wow, but can't able to use 3/4 star skill mod as there is no way to buy them...

Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/04/2015, 12:30   #993

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDomino View Post
How i can add Speed Rabbit Suv to dealer?
or can you tell me whats the pattern of names of basket files how i can calculate them
@edit: my and my friend are thinking if he will add vinyls like year 1, year 2 etc.
Catch. Replaces Green suv in shop. put it to www\basket
Old 07/04/2015, 12:43   #994

Someone tell me how to install the update! I don't want to mess up my game!
Old 07/04/2015, 12:44   #995

Guyz.... BUGATTI VEYRON is available for 2.7M IGC....
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/04/2015, 12:46   #996

Quote:
Originally Posted by KURONEO View Post
Someone tell me how to install the update! I don't want to mess up my game!
Just extract files to some folder and that's it, use like older version. No need to overwrite or replace files. Just update your driver
Old 07/04/2015, 12:46   #997

Quote:
Originally Posted by dev1ous View Post
Going to buy it....
This is just unbelievable.
One post before that in the homepage they clearly stated the Veyron wouldn't be igc. I mean this was said 2 days ago.... ffs jussi, make your mind.
Old 07/04/2015, 12:50   #998

Quote:
Originally Posted by dev1ous View Post
I bet that at fb nfsw group they're everywhere shitstorms 1000post in this thread
Old 07/04/2015, 12:58   #999

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortiisdei View Post
Just extract files to some folder and that's it, use like older version. No need to overwrite or replace files. Just update your driver
Before you replied, I dragged and dropped the files into the folder with the older server.rar files and game the my PC told me that there are files with the same name and that I should replace them, I replaced the files and started the game.It works but my custom offline driver (originally the backed up profile but now with a different name) is no longer there.How can I restore it
Old 07/04/2015, 13:03   #1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by KURONEO View Post
Before you replied, I dragged and dropped the files into the folder with the older server.rar files and game the my PC told me that there are files with the same name and that I should replace them, I replaced the files and started the game.It works but my custom offline driver (originally the backed up profile but now with a different name) is no longer there.How can I restore it
Now is kinda late. You must start again with driver from backup
Old 07/04/2015, 13:04   #1001

After I buy the Volkswagen Gold Mk1 C-Spec with boost, I don't find it in the garage.
Actually I succeded to buy only Toyota Corolla C-Spec and after that when I buy a car with boost, I don't find it in the garage.
Old 07/04/2015, 13:05   #1002

Hi, berkay2578 ! You are doing a great job ! Thank's man! I have a question for you. Some players maybe will not agree with me. Drive your car freely in the city. I decided to make several single competitions. I Give to my opponents 10-20 seconds start ahead, and then I run . I always managed to overtake the cars before the finish.

Is there a possibility in the future, each player to have chance to change alone the settings of his opponents in single races, such as Hard, Very Hard ?
Old 07/04/2015, 13:14   #1003

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortiisdei View Post
Now is kinda late. You must start again with driver from backup
Now I have to restart with my backed up drive, Can you tell me how to save my custom offline driver?
Old 07/04/2015, 13:16   #1004

Thanks mortiisdei for the files. I had so much fun with my elite tuned F1 on the secret tracks, I tried Route 21 and South Fortuna Circuit and it brought me memories from Carbon

Also I want to say that I'm so glad that I'm part of this small community that is growing day by day, thank you again Berkay.
Old 07/04/2015, 13:20   #1005

I want to get my banned account and current account how do i do so? i read that personas are no longer offered
Closed Thread