Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 23:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS World - Offline Server

Discussion on NFS World - Offline Server within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/07/2015, 15:09   #5911

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
Dully noted. Will give a thought about all of the ideas and merge them in a way that they fit the game.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 12/07/2015, 15:15   #5912

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamermca View Post
I dont understand the desires for card packs.
All parts/skills/cars/AM parts can be bought from the dealership and garage.
I think it is a waste of time to have the card packs.

I can understand if Berkay runs out of things to do and adds them in just for something to do, though.
I totally agree with you, and me also I'm happy that we can buy all what we desire with IGC in fact I just said that remove card packs from the game (as BLACKL!STED said) is just unnecessary, in my opinion there are things to do or to fix more important and more cool of "remove card packs"
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/07/2015, 15:22   #5913

Quote:
Originally Posted by massimross View Post
I totally agree with you, and me also I'm happy that we can buy all what we desire with IGC in fact I just said that remove card packs from the game (as BLACKL!STED said) is just unnecessary, there are things to do or to fix more important and more cool of "remove card packs"
If Berkay gets bored and wishes to add them in, it would be ok.
Like with achievements, even though I could care less for it, having the game as close to the original is not a bad thing.

It's remarkable of the amount who play the game even though it's single player only.
It's even more remarkable that EA seems to not give a rats ass about it.

I still find it completely humorous that the ones who created hacks for the game, are responsible for bringing back the game from the dead and want no hacking in the game now.
Funny stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
Dully noted. Will give a thought about all of the ideas and merge them in a way that they fit the game.
Can you make topless female drivers for the convertibles?
That fits in the game
Well for the guys maybe, lol
Old 12/07/2015, 16:19   #5914

Is it possible to create cars to integrate them into the game, with a 3D-Modelling programme (e.g. Blender, 3ds Max, etc.)? That would be crazy awesome.

I think it's possible to create the cars, but to bring these into the game would be the more harder thing, cause you must programm the car itself.
Old 12/07/2015, 16:37   #5915

I remembered vinlys lock on first levels...
Old 12/07/2015, 17:29   #5916

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs_fan View Post
Is it possible to create cars to integrate them into the game, with a 3D-Modelling programme (e.g. Blender, 3ds Max, etc.)? That would be crazy awesome.

I think it's possible to create the cars, but to bring these into the game would be the more harder thing, cause you must programm the car itself.
Imagine a racing game that has every single auto ever produced from the very first car to today's cars and they are all designed to preform like real life.
Old 12/07/2015, 18:54   #5917

Quote:
For them to be boost cars, the code line has to say that along with the cost
Forget the actual code used but one classes it as a boost car and the other as cash.
It really makes no difference what one of the three files the car is located in.
EA just make it that way so they could rotate cars, take them out add them in etc, easier I believe.

Thanks for fixing all the basket files.

I helped you learn it and now you do it so I don't have to, lol.
I hope Berkay adds it back in the CMD window so we can locate cars easier.

As I said before, I could care less if there are boost editions too.
The only thing I care about is that all styles possible are in the dealership.
If some have the wrong hashes or something like the wrong color, again I hope berkay puts the basket number back in the CMD window so we can fix them easier.
Knowing the basket number is very helpful.

As for events,(someone mentioned) we can add what ever ones we want manually and they work.
I am using the launch event folder and availableatlevel.xml from beta 1.7 and it works perfectly.
Glad I could get them fixed!

All your teachings and explanations went a long way, without it someone else would be fixing the baskets. You helped me to be able to fix them!! If I find anymore (so far haven't) I will get them fixed!

The boost versions cars I was just thinking of adding them since I have the boost anyway and earn some, why not have the boost cars as well,,, and would have been a crazy experiment for me. What I did try didn't work, so wasn't sure if I left out something or had it in the wrong place, wrong basket... I like to explore the files and it looked to be simple enough (Well now having far more knowledge about what I am looking at) ah sometimes simple isn't always the way.. in any event I will still experiment with it to know if I can accomplish it anyway!

Events, yea that is something that each person can add themselves, maybe just have the default original map events open as you level up like the old days... Yea that may be a bit much but something to look into anyway! Thats my suggestion!

Thank again, all the vast help you have given to me is a gift I am using in v1.8

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
My suggestion::
The servers come with a limited number of events (think the last know set before closure) what about putting all the original events only (if anything at all) and leave the unlock all tracks to those users who what that. Me personally I use just the all original set.. I do have a server setup with the unlock all and can run those others events if I want to. In any event I just add the original events to the server anyway, it is just a thought for consideration!!

This is for master berkay
I am sure it has been mentioned

I get a good a bit of them even what looks to be aftermarket parts. I didn't think 10 plus images were needed so i just posted 1
Old 12/07/2015, 20:50   #5918

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
When you go to the performance shop and hover over those in you inventory, do you get the same type of description? If so, that means that some parts in the catalog weren't meant to be released originally.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/07/2015, 21:03   #5919

Quote:
When you go to the performance shop and hover over those in you inventory, do you get the same type of description? If so, that means that some parts in the catalog weren't meant to be released originally.
Ok in the new server driver I am currently using, the items are showing up normal in inventory, if I find any showing invalid I will post those.

-------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT:: Bug??
Maybe it is mentioned and known, but anything I win in any driver is in inventory of all 3 drivers. Is the inventory separate for all driver or one? Not sure if it is bugged for me or the way it is designed...just thought I would mention it if it is a bug!
Old 12/07/2015, 23:38   #5920

It shows up for bodykits, spoilers and hoods, and that is the main problem. Like, for example, you can easily tell in Glide's pic that what he won is an Attack Motorsport Ultra Forced Induction, but with Bodykits and Hoods, which are for specific cars, and Spoilers, which are for certain types of cars, it's impossible to tell if the part you won works on any of your cars.
Old 12/08/2015, 01:17   #5921

I won a t2 part

It isn't a big deal to me just mentioning so if it is something you can fix, so be it!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2015, 01:22   #5922

Quote:
As I said before, EA is stupid as shit, they could have kept the game going, got rid of boost, charged a modest monthly fee, have everything for IGC and the game would still be going strong.
But no, they think milking eye candy is the way to go.
They do put out very fun games, but their customer experience is horrible.
/end bored rant
I agree, the userbase was still active and I would have happily paid a monthly fee to remove speedboost and keep the game alive. I wouldn't ever buy an EA product if it wasn't for the NFS series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlideImage View Post
I won a t2 part

It isn't a big deal to me just mentioning so if it is something you can fix, so be it!

I've won like 5 of those. I made a post about it awhile back. Pretty strange stuff. But you're right, it isn't a big deal at all.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/08/2015, 01:29   #5923

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benno4 View Post
I've won like 5 of those. I made a post about it awhile back. Pretty strange stuff. But you're right, it isn't a big deal at all.

Not sure if this effects everyone but when you win a part does it show in all 3 drivers inventory or just the driver it was won on? My item rewards show on all 3 drivers. Just wondering if its that way or just for me!
Old 12/08/2015, 01:38   #5924

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlideImage View Post
Not sure if this effects everyone but when you win a part does it show in all 3 drivers inventory or just the driver it was won on? My item rewards show on all 3 drivers. Just wondering if its that way or just for me!

Yep, they feature on all drivers.

Let me know if I can help you guys with anything. I'm not very computer savvy but I love this game. It would be my pleasure to help.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/08/2015, 02:09   #5925

i cant figure out how to do the download inside of python, can anyone help me?
Closed Thread