Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 04:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS World - Offline Server

Discussion on NFS World - Offline Server within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/04/2015, 00:46   #4246

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post

Yeah, obviously. Decreasing money with no gain would be senseless.
Just wondering, do you get to play with the amounts given and types of cards that drop in races,card packs, what they card packs cost, etc or just add back in what was already as is before?

Like for example, if you wanted to, could you only have 5 star skills and parts drop from the race win, or even have the chance to get a random car from the race win card?
Old 08/04/2015, 00:50   #4247

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamermca View Post
Just wondering, do you get to play with the amounts given and types of cards that drop in races,card packs, what they card packs cost, etc or just add back in what was already as is before?

Like for example, if you wanted to, could you only have 5 star skills and parts drop from the race win, or even have the chance to get a random car from the race win card?
Yeah.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/04/2015, 00:54   #4248

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpman View Post
Means you can get IGC through races and actually spend it on stuff in game.
Thx
Old 08/04/2015, 01:08   #4249

So what's holding you back from releasing it, hehehe
No hurries, enjoy fine tuning and code cleaning
Old 08/04/2015, 01:15   #4250

mt offline is erroring it wont let me in read me files so i cant do offline sadly can you plzz help
Old 08/04/2015, 01:24   #4251

Berkay, you are really doing a great job. Thank you.

I have one suggestion: On another server I saw a very comfortable possibility to play a TE. First you had to join the TE you want to play, then cancel it and finally join the SP at Overlook Meeting Place, where the choosen TE would start then. More or less the same we can reach by editing the EventID in 374.xml, but automatically done by the server.

As far as I could see the server catched up the queue of joining the event and then updated the 374.xml.

In my mind this would be a great thing for all that love playing TE. Perhaps it would be an idea for the next update...?
Old 08/04/2015, 01:33   #4252

Quote:
Originally Posted by FKoeln View Post
Berkay, you are really doing a great job. Thank you.

I have one suggestion: On another server I saw a very comfortable possibility to play a TE. First you had to join the TE you want to play, then cancel it and finally join the SP at Overlook Meeting Place, where the choosen TE would start then. More or less the same we can reach by editing the EventID in 374.xml, but automatically done by the server.

As far as I could see the server catched up the queue of joining the event and then updated the 374.xml.

In my mind this would be a great thing for all that love playing TE. Perhaps it would be an idea for the next update...?
Nilzao and berkay are working together, but berkay is working with offline functions, Nilzao with online functions.

If you want to change event go to matchmaking/launchevent/374.xml and change EventID and launch overlook
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/04/2015, 02:23   #4253

Python EZ install

Hi, love your work. In your Read Me you give us several programs to install. One is Python EZ. The link provided doesn't give me anything to download, only code. I could download Python EZ from other places, but how do I know it is the correct version? You were pretty specific with Python itself so I don't want to mess it up with EZ.

Oh wait, my bad. Stupid me didn't think about "Save As" Problem solved... Once again I love your work, thanks to you we have the best Single-player racing game since Underworld 1-2. Much appreciated.
Old 08/04/2015, 04:00   #4254

I still don't get why people want card packs and race rewards when everything is at their disposal. -.-

Can ANYONE provide me a legitimate reason?
Old 08/04/2015, 04:15   #4255

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspicuous View Post
I still don't get why people want card packs and race rewards when everything is at their disposal. -.-

People want the game to be as close to the real NFS World as possible. If Card Packs and race rewards don't work, then we're not close enough yet.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/04/2015, 08:01   #4256

Unhappy

For some reason when i finish a race when it comes up with the rewards it wont load
Old 08/04/2015, 08:05   #4257

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilconnorrockz View Post
For some reason when i finish a race when it comes up with the rewards it wont load
Rewards are not coded in yet but will be in the next release.

Sorry if that is not what you meant.
Old 08/04/2015, 08:51   #4258

Powerups not working
Old 08/04/2015, 08:54   #4259

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKajzer View Post
Powerups not working
I think you have to enter/exit the safe house a few times, if they don't work.
Old 08/04/2015, 08:55   #4260

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspicuous View Post

Some folks want to actually race and get your rep(exp) and IGC(money) to play the game and progress your made up persona(or saved one from online) like normal, looking forward to getting the extra parts or money or even powerups. To some, having all the igc and all the parts and no rep(exp) after the win makes the game boring for them.
Thanks
4 Users
Closed Thread