Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 08:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS World - Offline Server

Discussion on NFS World - Offline Server within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/01/2015, 00:50   #376

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
Can't release new version, ****'s ****** up as hell. Have to redo it and fix a lot of stuff thanks to EA -_-

I'll upload the version before this so at least people can still d/l.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/01/2015, 00:59   #377

elite*gold: 0
lol
Old 07/01/2015, 01:06   #378

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
Can't release new version, ****'s ****** up as hell. Have to redo it and fix a lot of stuff thanks to EA -_-
Ouch:/ Help needed?
Old 07/01/2015, 01:15   #379

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrorkrieger View Post
lol
I know right, a guy does stuff like this on his free time and corporation that runs that game screws the dev over. Savage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mortiisdei View Post
Ouch:/ Help needed?
nah existing carslots will still work, need to redo basket tho. that **** took me 2 days. ****.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/01/2015, 01:49   #380

Exclamation

Quote:
DISCLAIMER: THIS SERVER IS STILL UNDER HEAVY DEVELOPMENT AND IS IN EARLY STAGES OF IT'S ALPHA.
THERE WILL BE BUGS, ERRORS ETC. PLEASE DO NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT EVERYTHING! GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND.

Need for Speed World: Offline Server
Version v1.1.0Alpha

"There is no real end for NFSW until we say so."

Introduction
They, even me, said it was impossible. Well, it turns out that it's possible and it can be done. Please welcome the first public offline server for NFS: World.

About
It's a pretty straight-forward tool but since it's in alpha it requires many dependencies. These include: Java, Python2, Mitmproxy, Windows. We try our best to bring you the best experience but remember that it will take time. Also, tool is open-source and even has the source within the archive, so no viruses or anything like that.

How to use
Read the "readme.txt" in the archive. It tells you everything you need to know. Make sure you do not change the path of the python installer. It has to be in C:\Python27.

Personas
I download personas that are requested from me on my free time. They are uploaded to .
Exchange them from ServerEditor.exe using the "Persona Exchanger".

Bugs
  • Can't do Team Escapes(no SP data on server)
  • Can't do some drags SP(no SP data on server)
  • Can do pursuits but can't finish them. Doing so will crash the game. The reason for that is this magnificent piece of junk called Java.
  • Can't process anything related to basket data, for now. Reason being we didn't code it yet.
  • Can change cars but going to safehouse again after changing cars will reset the car back to the default one.
  • Races give no rewards.(You have unlimited IGC & Boost anyways)
  • Can do TH but no rewards will be given when finished.

Todo
  • Fix bugs(duh).
  • Create a tool that will allow players to change driver name, level, exp, money etc.
  • Create a tool that will allow players to exchange persona data with ease.(You have to do it manually for now)
  • Hopefully, get enough data to be able to create a UDP private server.

Changelog
Release 01/07/2015 00:23GMT+2 UPDATE CANCELLED AND REMOVED BECAUSE EA MODIFIED CATALOG IDS FOR SOME REASON.
  • ServerEditor v1.8
    • Now supports editing in-game time.
    • Now checks whether or not cars/carslots file is valid so that player doesn't end up in the infamous "select your first car" dialog.
    • Now supports .xml extension on files cars and carslots(compability patch for ExCeed).
    • Exception handlers everywhere, so that player know that who's the one that fucked up.
  • Basket Data imported.
    • Currently only IGC Cars(and their exact boost counterparts eg: Alfa Romeo 8C A-Spec) can be bought. All other basket activity will crashthe server.
    • You cannot sell cars, yet.
  • Pursuits are fixed. Player can know evade or get busted.
  • Default personaID changed.(something for upcoming releases)
  • Catalog data updated to the version 01/07/2015.(Stirling Moss IGC etc.)

Release 28.06.2015 04:41GMT+2 760d/l
  • Removed all buggy code from last release.(Really really sorry about this, I don't know what was in my mind)
  • Timeout times set to proper times, you should have less fatal13 or fatal5 now.
  • ServerEditor now runs on .net framework 3.5. Should work on XP.
  • Disabled special effects editor in ServerEditor, needs some improvements.(some people reported no track at golf course)
  • Source updated to v1.2.0, for people that want to debug EA's server.
  • and some other stuff I forgot. We are working on basket system now so expect that.
Release 28.06.2015 00:14GMT+2 [BUGGY BUILD, DOWNLOAD NEW ONE]
  • Added ServerEditor.
  • Server edited to work with ServerEditor.
  • Powerups edited to 110.
  • Added special effects.(Christmas etc. Use ServerEditor to change.)
  • Minor bug fixes.

Share it with your friends and tell them about this! Let's get this server heard, heh?

This post will get edited, it's just a placeholder for now.

can someone remote help me?
Old 07/01/2015, 01:59   #381

Hey bro great work i will wait bit to get it.

BTW thanks to save my drivers
Old 07/01/2015, 02:23   #382

Can anyone help me via teamviewer or whatever to get it working? i can't seem to download the proxy.
Old 07/01/2015, 04:26   #383

What a real low blow from EA. They still want to hold the monopoly and control people even on their death bed. In case one of them us reading these forums... Good work ******** *claps*
Old 07/01/2015, 06:01   #384

@Berkay2578
Thanks for ensuring NFSW will not end, After you finish the features you intend to implement, i will definitely throw moneys your way . (That is, If you have the means to receive)
Old 07/01/2015, 06:06   #385

I worked out the car dealer, haven't slept this night. I'll check if there is any other problems before I release it.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/01/2015, 06:21   #386

Quote:
I worked out the car dealer, haven't slept this night. I'll check if there is any other problems before I release it.
you guys deserve a cookie
BTW do you have a page for donation?
I'm sure some people want to do that
Old 07/01/2015, 06:36   #387

On Earasta's course can throw in the end of game a pig, in the form of a new new thing which will start up all work on creation offline servers on a smarka because it on away will break logic offline servers therefore I always said that it is necessary to create single-user game which is based on a server cache, but not the local server which depends on continuous change of the online server. LOL
Old 07/01/2015, 06:37   #388

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlyab View Post
On Earasta's course can throw in the end of game a pig, in the form of a new new thing which will start up all work on creation офф servers on a smarka because it on away will break logic офф servers therefore I always said that it is necessary to create single-user game which is based on a server cache, but not the local server which depends on continuous change of the onlayny server. LOL
oh I get it now, we are doing it this way to ensure that if servers go down without a prior warning we will have the latest files. I was a bit sleepy today so I was not as cautious as I normally would.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/01/2015, 06:39   #389

Quote:
what?
isn't present that, simply thoughts aloud.
Quote:
oh I get it now, we are doing it this way to ensure that if servers go down without a prior warning we will have the latest files. I was a bit sleepy today so I was not as cautious as I normally would.
Simply my familiar programmer does single-user game, what to avoid this pig.
Old 07/01/2015, 06:49   #390

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlyab View Post
isn't present that, simply thoughts aloud.
yea I got what you were saying, edited the post.

Releasing new version again now, fixed stuff EA caused. Should work %100 now, I even had 2 guys test it ffs

Changelog(again) for end-page lurkers:
Release 01/07/2015 00:23GMT+2 ::FIXED 01/07/2015 07:30GMT+2
  • ServerEditor v1.8
    • Now supports editing in-game time.
    • Now checks whether or not cars/carslots file is valid so that player doesn't end up in the infamous "select your first car" dialog.
    • Now supports .xml extension on files cars and carslots(compability patch for ExCeed).
    • Exception handlers everywhere, so that player know that who's the one that ****** up.
  • Basket Data imported.
    • Currently only IGC Cars can be bought. All other basket activity will crash the server and possibly corrupt your carslots.
    • You cannot sell cars, yet.
  • Pursuits are fixed. Player can know evade or get busted.
  • Default personaID changed.(something for upcoming releases)
  • Catalog data updated to the version 01/07/2015. (Stirling Moss IGC etc.) [grr]

going to sleep now... see ya all in 6-7 hours.
Thanks
12 Users
Closed Thread