Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 16:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS World - Offline Server

Discussion on NFS World - Offline Server within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/28/2015, 19:34   #3826

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
TH Testing, stuff left in since it was a 'hot'fix. I got working TH streaks with real GEM_SEED data so that's why it says coinscollected 180 while only 50max is available. Change it to 0 and it will work fine.

Eh, this and that. I just don't like few types of people.

Does it happen when you change drivers? If so in changelog I wrote what should be done.

maybe you don't have the game installed, I dunno.

because if I don't they attack other regular forumers. Better to eat em all and just ignore them afterwards rather than let them create chaos.
I HAVE THE GAME INSTALLED BUT I STILL CANT FIND IT
Old 07/28/2015, 19:35   #3827

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmtkoiplan View Post
So this will never what the multiplayer server must I ran well and scripts myself everything
a private server for NFSW will be done, I don't care what Vitaleks does, that guy is full of crap. It'll only take time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oelie View Post
If the servereditor starts asking for nfsw.exe and presents to you the OpenFile box, type
Code:
%PROGRAMDATA%
and hit enter.

It will show the contents of the hidden c:\programdata folder without the need of changing and settings for hidden folders.

Next just enter the Need for Speed\DATA folder and there is your nfsw.exe
Next version auto reads from registry. Like I said this was only a hotfix sort of an update.
Quote:
Originally Posted by qban_417 View Post
Hi I recently downloaded the game, and everything is working fine. Amazing job you've done. I was just wondering how to save the cars, so when I exit the server/game they don't disappear when I get back on
It auto saves them no worries
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/28/2015, 19:35   #3828

Quote:
TH Testing, stuff left in since it was a 'hot'fix. I got working TH streaks with real GEM_SEED data so that's why it says coinscollected 180 while only 50max is available. Change it to 0 and it will work fine.

Eh, this and that. I just don't like few types of people.

Does it happen when you change drivers? If so in changelog I wrote what should be done.

maybe you don't have the game installed, I dunno.

because if I don't they attack other regular forumers. Better to eat em all and just ignore them afterwards rather than let them create chaos.
to tell you the truth i wasnt insulting anyone i was helping you but when someone said that im just in the way i felt like he is wrong and i said what i was thinking. well im soo straight -,-

Quote:
a private server for NFSW will be done, I don't care what Vitaleks does, that guy is full of crap. It'll only take time

Next version auto reads from registry. Like I said this was only a hotfix sort of an update.

It auto saves them no worries
and there the insult is ohhh... pleaase someone fix that forums... you're insulting because you are jealous... and dont like truth
Old 07/28/2015, 19:35   #3829

Quote:
maybe mod forums can make some rules about insulting so you don't have to calm them
Old 07/28/2015, 19:36   #3830

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandDemolisher78 View Post
I HAVE THE GAME INSTALLED BUT I STILL CANT FIND IT
wait two or three days, there will be a normal install button
Old 07/28/2015, 19:36   #3831

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettuno View Post
just exit, witn nfsw menu exit, i didnt have any prob.
Ah ok thx, that makes a lot more sense. I've just been exiting out of the game by myself rather than doing it through the games
Old 07/28/2015, 19:37   #3832

Are you kidding me? I Create server because for me if the others do not in the corridors coming by to ersteln.Und sql people where this
FATAL ERROR 5 : I 'm sorry if the tuhen forget to start server
Old 07/28/2015, 19:38   #3833

Quote:
Originally Posted by qban_417 View Post
Ah ok thx, that makes a lot more sense. I've just been exiting out of the game by myself rather than doing it through the games
right, and from what i've heard u may save your persona, in this fake world.
So all your car fittings will be saved in the future.
Old 07/28/2015, 19:39   #3834

Quote:
a private server for NFSW will be done, I don't care what Vitaleks does, that guy is full of ****. It'll only take time

Then the server must also run as an Official server with all the trimmings
Old 07/28/2015, 19:44   #3835

got back after months in epvprs, give coders some rest,
they are humans as well.
edit
(goes back flying his F1 for a short time).
Old 07/28/2015, 19:47   #3836

Powerups are ok, I removed treasure hunt too...now can you please tell me how to remove police lights on non-police cars? It would mean alot, because of my OCD thingy, I can't figure myself which file I need to edit, thanks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/28/2015, 20:06   #3837

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by pogomunkix View Post
Powerups are ok, I removed treasure hunt too...now can you please tell me how to remove police lights on non-police cars? It would mean alot, because of my OCD thingy, I can't figure myself which file I need to edit, thanks.
dude they literally only work when you press L. Why is this such a big problem?
Old 07/28/2015, 20:06   #3838

Quote:
Cool, so TH will actually work some day in the future? Nice! It's so strange to complete TH, go to the safehouse and grab a non-TH car and see that cloud circle again on the map hehehehe

Just for the lulz:
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/28/2015, 20:14   #3839

Quote:
dude they literally only work when you press L. Why is this such a big problem?
You really aren't going to tell me? I have my reasons...just tell me name of the file if it isn't that much of a problem.
Old 07/28/2015, 20:25   #3840

Quote:
Originally Posted by pogomunkix View Post
You really aren't going to tell me? I have my reasons...just tell me name of the file if it isn't that much of a problem.
find it your self?

this new server **** gave me exstasy, so i must rest at least 24 hours good bye.
Closed Thread