Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 06:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS World - Offline Server

Discussion on NFS World - Offline Server within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/18/2015, 07:11   #2866

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
Download link removed, I'm looking at the code atm.
Thanks for looking through it again. I can't play at all. Whenever I buy sometihng, the game crashed with an error. Whenever I re-enter World, it makes me buy a new starter car, as though I'm a new player. Hope you can look through it and release the one without these errors. I know it's difficult, but you tried your best.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/18/2015, 07:29   #2867

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by duke2go View Post
I saw your old post before you edited it threatening not to upload the project again when you look through the code if a bug isn't found. I'm guessing you found a bug now?
I'm sick as **** so I kinda get over emotional sometimes ( ), didn't want to throw a tantrum because of that.
Old 07/18/2015, 07:34   #2868

u removed link? when can i download? ._.
Old 07/18/2015, 07:37   #2869

Keep up the good work Berkay. Thousands of people are happy because you made this offline version. Have patience with those pointing errors, they are just trying to give some feedback
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/18/2015, 07:40   #2870

link of ver. 1.5? :v
Old 07/18/2015, 07:41   #2871

Hope you didn't mind Berkay, but I'm resubmitting the Offline version. Basically, this is the version that worked before today, and I modified it so that Berkay's new ServerLauncher.exe and ServerEditor.exe are updated to the new patch.

So if you download this one, the only change that was made was I added Berkay's new server setups. The only thing I wasn't able to add was the achievements, mods, and some of the other updates made today.

Old 07/18/2015, 07:44   #2872

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeiSdeep View Post
check task manager and JAVA process and python and press end task , not while gaming
Quote:
I wrote in the readme saying that one should restart the server everytime they close the game, people didn't listen/read.
I wrote in the readme saying that one should only use ServerEditor to get their drivers in, people didn't listen/read.

I'm no helper of deafs/blinds, code is working as described. People that mod the files, manually copy their stuff in, dont restart the server gets a farewell for me. I won't make the server doubleclick to play especially because I want you all to learn.
Heh. Don't be so speedy. I just said what I have done on it ,and I assume that I copied modified files onto it to have some results , I used to do this on all of my games ( there is no need to go deeper into this ) ; and moreover , the fun fact is that those two programs that MeiSdeep talked about ; were running without any problems ! Even with the alpha versions !

I dunno why this happened , I just restarted the game to try out ( don't say me that I need to close the cmd windows always after closing the game ; letting three cmd windows without anything linked to it looks dumb ; no ? ) what happens , and the powerups restarted to work.

I never said that your work is shit , berkay. You went more deeper into the game that no one in the EA dev team has done.

But : Before modifying anything , I tried out the Server Editor "2.0" and everything was working perfectly , apart launching the game from the program itself ; I had to admit that I was very surprised to start the game through the main ServerLauncher. I hope you'll solve the problems that the testers , and the members reported to you.

And don't forget : Everything needs time to be perfect
Old 07/18/2015, 08:00   #2873

wait a little you impatient lot lol
it will get uploaded in a minute
Old 07/18/2015, 08:06   #2874

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameswild View Post
wait a little you impatient lot lol
it will get uploaded in a minute
Lol , I haven't checked the thread for about two weeks , too busy with the life. Anyway , I just told him to take his time , plus he recently said he was sick. I just explained my thoughts about my previous post due to a bug , nothing else
Old 07/18/2015, 08:07   #2875

Quote:
I wrote in the readme saying that one should restart the server everytime they close the game, people didn't listen/read.
I wrote in the readme saying that one should only use ServerEditor to get their drivers in, people didn't listen/read.

I'm no helper of deafs/blinds, code is working as described. People that mod the files, manually copy their stuff in, dont restart the server gets a farewell for me. I won't make the server doubleclick to play especially because I want you all to learn.
I apologize that as i'm a idiot in these stuff, not to mention asking me to instantly understand what those who knows giving me advise. I tried to get the game to work with reference from this community and had no luck with it... don't know if i have done something wrong or something has gone wrong with my laptop system stuff, never intended to blame anyone who gave me advises

Btw, i roughly went through this topic about my problems (Out of memory and sys error code 5) and nothing seemed to work... guess i'm a combination of both stupid and idiot? XD
Old 07/18/2015, 08:16   #2876

Quote:
Download link removed, I'm looking at the code atm.
Can you add option grants "Pay Pal"

I do not have currency "Bitcoin" ;/
Old 07/18/2015, 08:41   #2877

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul909 View Post
Can you add option grants "Pay Pal"

I do not have currency "Bitcoin" ;/
PayPal's TOS is crazy.

--

Release 18/07/2015 9:48AM GMT+3
  • Recompiled, removed Locale.setDefault and moved it to command line. (This could be the reason for all of the Out of Memory stuff)
  • ServerEditor will now close the server when nfsw.exe is closed.
  • Re-added file modification support, just make sure you follow the formats of the files, please.
  • Hell if I know what's the problem, just try this version too and let me know.
Thanks
11 Users
Old 07/18/2015, 08:43   #2878

Quote:

Is it just me being tired right now, or are you saying that I should only open ServerEditor ONLY to upload a driver because opening ServerEditor is the only way to start the game with the new update; you didn't include anything else to launch the server. I'm confused. By opening the server editor, will I clear my progress until I re-select my driver like I've done multiple times trying to run this update? And you want me to open World otherwise? That, and the readme doesn't say anything about restarting the server. Was my download incomplete or something of the sort?
Old 07/18/2015, 08:49   #2879

Quote:
PayPal's TOS is crazy.

--

Release 18/07/2015 9:48AM GMT+3
  • Recompiled, removed Locale.setDefault and moved it to command line. (This could be the reason for all of the Out of Memory stuff)
  • ServerEditor will now close the server when nfsw.exe is closed.
  • Re-added file modification support, just make sure you follow the formats of the files, please.
  • Hell if I know what's the problem, just try this version too and let me know.
When everytime there's an update what should i do? or just... like normal, doing nothing? (sorry if its kinda stupid)
Old 07/18/2015, 08:58   #2880

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin_NFSW View Post
When everytime there's an update what should i do? or just... like normal, doing nothing? (sorry if its kinda stupid)
Download a new one, and replace the old one. That's what I'd do.
Closed Thread