Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Manual Gearbox?

Discussion on Manual Gearbox? within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Manual Gearbox?

Hi there, I'm wondering if there is any patch for REAL manual gearbox/transmission.
In NFS you can shift gears but when you overrev/underrev it automatically changes the gear.
I'd like to cruise around sometimes and it's really annoying not be able to cruise a Viper for example on ~2500-3000 RPM.
Thanks for reply in advance.
Old 02/04/2015, 13:08   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeKay773 View Post
Hi there, I'm wondering if there is any patch for REAL manual gearbox/transmission.
you can shift gears but when you overrev/underrev it automatically changes the gear.
I'd like to cruise around sometimes and it's really annoying not be able to cruise a Viper for example on ~2500-3000 RPM.
I remember there was some sort of tool that enabled you to do that some time ago , but im sure there will be someone here that will know more like Malware442 , berkay2578 .
Old 02/04/2015, 14:54   #3

Quote:
you can shift gears but when you overrev/underrev it automatically changes the gear.
yes ... I will release tonight DARKAIO 6.0.0.0 and it has manual transmission(this will block autochanging gear ... you must change yourself by pressing shift button)...you can change the gear by pressing once shift button.
Just stay tunned and wait

#done

Activate VIEW TRAINER to view the options. You can activate without that too...by simple press the key combinations.
You have a tutorial too
Shift+F6 will do what you want.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/05/2015, 11:33   #4

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
Quote:
I had it in my MH but since I discontinued it I won't be able to help you much. BTW you wrote "REAL manual transmission" yet you want it to auto-change it when under/over revs? That's Semi-Auto man, aka assisted shifting.
Old 02/05/2015, 14:01   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
I had it in my MH but since I discontinued it I won't be able to help you much. BTW you wrote "REAL manual transmission" yet you want it to auto-change it when under/over revs? That's Semi-Auto man, aka assisted shifting.
Maybe this can be done it like pressing shift key to do folowed things-> to block auto-transmission,send "shift" for increase gear number with 1 then unlock auto-transmission.
But I dont have any ideea if this willbe fast ... to wrote in memory and do all in less than 1 second.

Anyway I will test this after my exams to see if will be a success.
Old 02/05/2015, 15:20   #6

Thanks Malware. That's the one my heart wanted so bad

Berkay: I meant the semiauto is in NFS, sorry for bad explanation.
You guys really rock! thanks for help.
Old 02/05/2015, 16:16   #7

elite*gold: 2343
The Black Market: 286/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,016
in Cheat Engine - "memory view" - STRG+A

Paste this:

[ENABLE]
nfsw.exe+458802:
db EB 3D 8B 4E

[DISABLE]
nfsw.exe+458802:
db 75 3D 8B 4E

"assign to current table blabla"

now gear with [SHIFT]

Enjoy
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/05/2015, 19:28   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farming Inc. View Post
in Cheat Engine - "memory view" - STRG+A

Paste this:

[ENABLE]
nfsw.exe+458802:
db EB 3D 8B 4E

[DISABLE]
nfsw.exe+458802:
db 75 3D 8B 4E

"assign to current table blabla"

now gear with [SHIFT]

Enjoy
yes but he want to be semiauto. to be automatic gear but to be able to change gear too without be always manual set. So a trick must be done there. I will look to see if will work in way that I have in mind.

tested semi-auto transmission and works ) You can change the gear manually with a key...if not then it change it automatic

Quote:
Thanks Malware. That's the one my heart wanted so bad
Edit 2:
-tested semi-auto transmission and works ) You can change the gear manually with a key...if not then it change it automatic

I know is in NFSW something like this...but if you have speed for3-th gear...you can change to 4(no more). But I done something when you press 2 times it will be 5-th (only if car have 5-th gear) ... and auto in same time
Old 02/06/2015, 14:01   #9

Oh, don't worry with it guys, I meant it like FULL MANUAL (clutch would be total heaven, but it doesn't fit in NFS style). It's now completely working how I imagined in DARKAIO 6. full manual, no aids.
Old 02/06/2015, 15:06   #10

Quote:
Oh, don't worry with it guys, I meant it like FULL MANUAL (clutch would be total heaven, but it doesn't fit in NFS style). It's now completely working how I imagined in DARKAIO 6. full manual, no aids.
Correct,in DARKAIO is already full manual . And if someone require ,I will add semi-automatic too