Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS World Event

Discussion on NFS World Event within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NFS World Event

moin moin, ich habe eine frage ?!
bei event 1 und 5 heißt es ja man soll ein "Pursuit Outrun" fahren, jz die frage was ist das?
Old 12/12/2014, 12:14   #2

elite*gold: 65
Eine normale Verfolgung starten
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2014, 13:33   #3

elite*gold: 0
achso danke spiele ja auf deutsch, kumpel sagte mir vorhin das gleiche aber trz danke'

event 1 kann man das alles mit singleplay machen auser halt die drag rennen?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
World Cup event
06/27/2014 - Seafight - 17 Replies
a
ASK about world map event, please help me
04/10/2014 - Need for Speed World - 3 Replies
sir i want ask, in my world map, i cant find any event like beachfront,hw99 and many other, im level 42, i cant find other event race, except open event and class event, please help me sir, sorry for my bad english My Map, http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/811/nfsw000pa .jpg/ . many lost even, i cant find parts T_T
World Event
11/07/2009 - Diablo 2 - 5 Replies
An alle die grad in nem .211 game sitzen, bleibt da!! WE in 15 mins
AQ World Event
07/04/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 15 Replies
English: First of all, you need to start the event. That means doing the quest "The Calling". It's the end of a chain that starts with "Dearest Natalia" in Cenarion Hold. Once that quest is done, the collection NPCs will appear in IF and Org. People need to collect the millions of materials to fuel the war effort. When done, the armies will go to Silithus and wait for the gong to be used. To use the gong and actually open the gates, you need the scepter. To make the scepter you need to...
[GW] World Preview Event
10/31/2004 - User Submitted News - 10 Replies
Hoi, Das schon vor langem von ArenaNet und NCsoft angekündigte Guildwars World Preview Event steht vor der Tür. Also ladet euch die Clientsoftware runter und geniesst von Fr bis So die Atmosphere von GuildWars. Das Ganze wird so ablaufen das ihr mit einem LvL 15 Char anfangt und ihn bis LvL 20 leveln könnt. Desweiteren werdet ihr Gilden gründen bzw ihnen beitreten können um Turniere gegen andere Gilden austragen zukönnen. Weitere Infos unter...