Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 11:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

ASK about world map event, please help me

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ASK about world map event, please help me

sir i want ask, in my world map, i cant find any event like beachfront,hw99 and many other, im level 42, i cant find other event race, except open event and class event, please help me sir, sorry for my bad english

My Map, . many lost even, i cant find parts T_T

Old 03/30/2013, 22:51   #2

EA introduced a **** race system ... the race are changing once at 3 days

Old 03/31/2013, 16:19   #3

There is a rotation-based thing that goes on every certain number of weeks; You won't get all events opened to the racers thanks to NFS:W with the introduction of their sharts.. =.='
Old 04/10/2014, 20:29   #4

posted on the wrong thread sorry.

« Supra nfs mw Victor Vasquez | Servers Are Down »

Similar Threads
World of Warcraft for ever Event
12/01/2012 - WoW Main - Discussions / Questions - 17 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/kphCc.png http://epvpimg.com/0fpef.png Hallo sehr geehrte Leser & Leserinnen, ich möchte ihnen gerne das World of Warcraft for ever Event vorstellen. Dieses Event ist ein Level, Raid & Community Event auf den Offiziellen Servern. Die Idee entstand einfach so, da ich gerne noch einmal die alten World of Warcraft Zeiten aufleben lassen wollte. Ich denke vielen anderen geht es genauso, oder auch den neulingen, so können sie sich fühlen wie wir früher. ...
[Event] World Book Day
04/25/2012 - Metin2 Foreign - Discussions / Questions - 20 Replies
Hallo, ich wollte euch nur kurz über das Event informieren, anlässich des World Book Day's hat sich SG überlegt, das man Fertigkeitsbücher gegen ein anderes Zufalls FB eintauschen kann. Man muss lediglich das FB auf Hong Hae oder wie das Pinke Ding heißt ziehen und das "Skillbook" wird zu einem anderen "Tome of..", Tome ist nichts anderes als ein FB, doch damit man es nicht so lange eintauscht bis man z.B. Aura hat kann man das Tome nicht erneut eintauschen.
World Event
11/07/2009 - Diablo 2 - 5 Replies
An alle die grad in nem .211 game sitzen, bleibt da!! WE in 15 mins
AQ World Event
07/04/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 15 Replies
English: First of all, you need to start the event. That means doing the quest "The Calling". It's the end of a chain that starts with "Dearest Natalia" in Cenarion Hold. Once that quest is done, the collection NPCs will appear in IF and Org. People need to collect the millions of materials to fuel the war effort. When done, the armies will go to Silithus and wait for the gong to be used. To use the gong and actually open the gates, you need the scepter. To make the scepter you need to...
[GW] World Preview Event
10/31/2004 - User Submitted News - 10 Replies
Hoi, Das schon vor langem von ArenaNet und NCsoft angekündigte Guildwars World Preview Event steht vor der Tür. Also ladet euch die Clientsoftware runter und geniesst von Fr bis So die Atmosphere von GuildWars. Das Ganze wird so ablaufen das ihr mit einem LvL 15 Char anfangt und ihn bis LvL 20 leveln könnt. Desweiteren werdet ihr Gilden gründen bzw ihnen beitreten können um Turniere gegen andere Gilden austragen zukönnen. Weitere Infos unter...