fixnow said this on EA forums minutes ago
Dear Need for Speed World community,
Due to technical difficulties with our systems, we are currently and unfortunately unable to do any updates to the in-game store. This means that we won’t be able to activate our BMW sales advertised via email or implement the IGC Rotation. We are working hard on getting our system back online and will update you as soon as possible.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding!
Pfff, jesus christ. WHat a noobs. Time over time. And know what? In 3 weeks they 'give' 400 useless boost and everyone over there is happy again and Fixnow is ***.
Please hack this game even more. Put it out it's misery. Why did this moron wait till closingtime? To avoid the rage he put on himself.
Not even that, cars have been missing as well
Fixnow: "As you have noticed is seems cars we dident plan for to go away, got removed from the IGC list. "
Quote:
Its Sunday, I have the day off and im posting here on my free time.
Now this is not the correct thread to discuss other stuff other than DENghini's video, but yes I will definitely make sure something happens this week, if not then I will resign!
fixnow said this on EA forums minutes ago
Dear Need for Speed World community,
Due to technical difficulties with our systems, we are currently and unfortunately unable to do any updates to the in-game store. This means that we won’t be able to activate our BMW sales advertised via email or implement the IGC Rotation. We are working hard on getting our system back online and will update you as soon as possible.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding!
LOL suckers. unlike you all, I never got my hopes up for this rotation, given EA's horrid track record in the last half year. can we all petition for like 5k free speedboost or something on the EA forum? HAHA
LOL suckers. unlike you all, I never got my hopes up for this rotation, given EA's horrid track record in the last half year. can we all petition for like 5k free speedboost or something on the EA forum? HAHA
Well I never expect something from EA at all , to be honest ... When I first came to NFSW I was a clean player and banned me for no reason ...
LOL suckers. unlike you all, I never got my hopes up for this rotation, given EA's horrid track record in the last half year. can we all petition for like 5k free speedboost or something on the EA forum? HAHA
They will shut that shiz down quicker than sin. Betcha money on it.
noooooooooo this game is awesome it just need improvements what if they recruit modders in the NFSW team like some members on TDUCK did an unnoficial patch for TDU2 they could take example on them except they will be recruited by EA instead of doing unoficial patch
noooooooooo this game is awesome it just need improvements what if they recruit modders in the NFSW team like some members on TDUCK did an unnoficial patch for TDU2 they could take example on them except they will be recruited by EA instead of doing unoficial patch
igc rotation 11/02/2013 - Need for Speed World - 7 Replies It’s time for another addition to the cars you can get your hands on for in-game cash. Keep your eyes peeled on Thursday October 31st for the latest to hit the car dealership where you’ll be able to pick up the Chevrolet Corvette Z06, the Porsche Panamera Turbo and the Pontiac Firebird Formula.
After this week’s rotation the Lamborghini Murciélago LP 640, BMW M6 Coupé and the Mazda RX-7 RZ will no longer be available in the Car Dealer so get them while you can
IGC Rotation 06/27/2013 - Need for Speed World - 12 Replies It’s time for another addition to the cars you can get your hands on for in-game cash. Keep your eyes peeled on Thursday 27th June for the latest to hit the car dealership where you’ll be able to pick up the following cars for your hard earned cash:
Chevrolet Corvette Z06
Whether or not you believe the Z06 to be a muscle car or a sports car you cannot deny that it holds characteristics of both. Sporting a hefty 7.0 L V8 pushing out 505hp the Z06 certainly has the muscle, but it lacks the...
Rotation *~* 06/27/2012 - S4 League - 2 Replies Hallo,
Wenn jemand lust hat Rotation zu machen soll er einfach in den raum kommen
ich werde die Raumdaten immer editieren, hier sind die Raumdaten :
1.Durchgang
Death Match
Touchdown
PQ Rotation 04/10/2012 - WoW Bots - 4 Replies PQRotation (PQR) is an all-in-one ability rotation application. It uses both simple memory reading as well as a memory detour to execute Lua code. It requires absolutely no setup* (read beta notes).
No addons to configure.
No pixel scanning to hinder performance.
Easily customizable and shareable abilities and rotations.
This program was mainly designed for PVE purposes, however it can easily be configured for PVP purposes as well. It will perform your currently selected rotation as...
Rotation help 10/31/2011 - World of Warcraft - 6 Replies Hey, lately I have been working on a application for Theory Crafter, and I have came to a point where I need a rotation from WoW that I can use as a base! All I'm really asking for is a good 3-6 spell rotation, preferably mage or shadow priest, that I can use for this 'experiment' . To anyone who post there rotation, I will quote your post with the results of each rotation/spell so in a way, your helping me and I'm helping you!
Eventually I intend to start takeing other varibles, like gear...