Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 02:01

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Suggestions for the new Bot-a-lot

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 202
Received Thanks: 50
Suggestions for the new Bot-a-lot

Hey , tdx at the next bot can u add this options :

1. A bot which works with gmz's drunk driver , p2p lagg mode and p2p crash mode at mp races
2. A bot for drag races also compatible with gmz
3. A bot for sp races which is freezing other ai drivers
4. A sandbox races the non sandbox has a driver and the sandbox just af ?
5. Other options before the update ?

Let me know what you think bout this options ... Thx for the great job tdx & desy which ur doin for us



Katha is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 2
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,521
Received Thanks: 728
Me and Berkay currently working at a Bot For SP auto races to complete solo racer aceivement. Berkay finish it


aly1234 is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 504
Received Thanks: 125
@Aly1234 would be fkn nice <3

it would be cool if you guys (the hack/bot coders) work together and make an ultimate bot/hack tool... so i don't have so much .exe on my screen
TheRealPunisher is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 202
Received Thanks: 50
I agreee with u TRP ... If they fuse the bot with the hack this will look great


Katha is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 2
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,521
Received Thanks: 728
Released! Check here http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/nee...06-2013-a.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katha View Post
I agreee with u TRP ... If they fuse the bot with the hack this will look great
We can fuse the hacks together but...it needs to be updated after Ea patches.It's much more simple in this way.Just leave the bot working and you cansurf on internet.
aly1234 is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 85
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealPunisher View Post
@Aly1234 would be fkn nice <3

it would be cool if you guys (the hack/bot coders) work together and make an ultimate bot/hack tool... so i don't have so much .exe on my screen
I dont agree ultimate bot will be sucks .. more work ..more mistakes like berkay nfs multihack .. no need to make every single option in one hack
Chriss Tucker is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 198
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 106
Received Thanks: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katha View Post
Hey , tdx at the next bot can u add this options :

1. A bot which works with gmz's drunk driver , p2p lagg mode and p2p crash mode at mp races
2. A bot for drag races also compatible with gmz
3. A bot for sp races which is freezing other ai drivers
4. A sandbox races the non sandbox has a driver and the sandbox just af ?
5. Other options before the update ?

Let me know what you think bout this options ... Thx for the great job tdx & desy which ur doin for us
1. Already planned
2. Maybe in future releases
3. Huh? Explain please .
4. So like legit sandbox, idk, i dont like that idea very much.
5. Like what Only thing that come into my mind are delays editor (which would be useless cause most ot use fixed delays).

This things might come in a day or two or even after a week (because im lazy, and tdx is busy )

Also dont forget about other people that helped working on botalot: berkay, trojan, olsystem... and im sure there were more people i dont remember
Desynchronised is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 2
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,521
Received Thanks: 728
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desynchronised View Post
1. Already planned
2. Maybe in future releases
3. Huh? Explain please .
4. So like legit sandbox, idk, i dont like that idea very much.
5. Like what Only thing that come into my mind are delays editor (which would be useless cause most ot use fixed delays).

This things might come in a day or two or even after a week (because im lazy, and tdx is busy )

Also dont forget about other people that helped working on botalot: berkay, trojan, olsystem... and im sure there were more people i dont remember
at 3 he means that if we can make a bot wich stop the SP rivals and our car to go to the finish.
aly1234 is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 202
Received Thanks: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desynchronised View Post
1. Already planned
2. Maybe in future releases
3. Huh? Explain please .
4. So like legit sandbox, idk, i dont like that idea very much.
5. Like what Only thing that come into my mind are delays editor (which would be useless cause most ot use fixed delays).

This things might come in a day or two or even after a week (because im lazy, and tdx is busy )

Also dont forget about other people that helped working on botalot: berkay, trojan, olsystem... and im sure there were more people i dont remember
You were a bit lazy on FTW also ... But not as lazy as me ~.~
btw at 5. I meant the bot -a -lot v2.4 had ...


Katha is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Suggestions and Polls Thread. Post your suggestions and polls here
Hello everybody For sometime the users of this section(s) have complained about several aspects of the SRO section. This includes the Foreign,...
5 Replies - SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions
suggestions?/Help
i know sum pple have done it o.o but would making a nuker be a good idea at all? with little ways to make money and get items that a nuker might need...
9 Replies - 9Dragons
Any suggestions on how to fix?
Ok so the first formica.uk client when i used formica.de packets on it it was working fine as u see in the first pic. Then after the formica.uk...
3 Replies - Nostale
Any suggestions?
Iv watched one piece(watches new episodes every sunday), death note and bleach,(watches new episodes every wensday) any suggestions what anime i sude...
17 Replies - Anime & Manga
I need suggestions for my web
I am creating a website for conquer to release, i was wondering if anyone has any ideas for it. Such as what things to put into the control panel...
0 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.