Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 20:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

suggestions?/Help

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
suggestions?/Help

i know sum pple have done it o.o but would making a nuker be a good idea at all? with little ways to make money and get items that a nuker might need and at the same time have no prem....wouldnt it be alittle tough? i love nukers and i HATE GRINDING WARRIORS, hybs are ok...and i just dnt like healers cause so menny buffs to train >_> So what should i do o.o

Old   #2

Until FD u go whatever is easiest to maintain/train, after u go nuker OR hyb if u want to start another 'funded' char.
But eh, not really the rite forum here I think?

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RzrBck View Post
Until FD u go whatever is easiest to maintain/train, after u go nuker OR hyb if u want to start another 'funded' char.
But eh, not really the rite forum here I think?
i fergot to add what server and stuff like that.... talking about 9d Thai o.o nirvana server... atleast i dnt think i added this info
Old   #4

Well hmm , my personal advice would be this , to make a great nuker , you need a def set , the more def the better , and a def trinket and things like that , but , a nuker is the most expensive char you have to maintain , Do what I do , get a hyb/healer to a higher lvl , and go full ess on it , and make another char , warrior is the best and just keep healing your lower lvl char , get it to rl12 and 100% and don't do chi breathing , only farm on mobs , you'll get money + gear in no time .
Anyway don't take my advice for granted , you like nukers ? Make a nuker this is not a political debate this is a game , games are meant for you to have fun and waste time , so if you like doing that with a nuker GO FOR IT ! and if that doesn't work out i'm sure you're quite adequately equipped mentally to do such a feat .
Hope that helped .

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyxz View Post
Well hmm , my personal advice would be this , to make a great nuker , you need a def set , the more def the better , and a def trinket and things like that , but , a nuker is the most expensive char you have to maintain , Do what I do , get a hyb/healer to a higher lvl , and go full ess on it , and make another char , warrior is the best and just keep healing your lower lvl char , get it to rl12 and 100% and don't do chi breathing , only farm on mobs , you'll get money + gear in no time .
Anyway don't take my advice for granted , you like nukers ? Make a nuker this is not a political debate this is a game , games are meant for you to have fun and waste time , so if you like doing that with a nuker GO FOR IT ! and if that doesn't work out i'm sure you're quite adequately equipped mentally to do such a feat .
Hope that helped .
hah thanks alot for the info!!!
Old   #6

You should make CK Hybrid untl EC6. All i can say, if all others dont agree in this i dunno what 9dragons is..
Old   #7

Mr.Office, can you help me with CK Hybrid build please? My char will get role soon ^_^
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pkr645 View Post
[..] can you help me with CK Hybrid build please? My char will get role soon ^_^

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by -MrOfficer- View Post
You should make CK Hybrid untl EC6. All i can say, if all others dont agree in this i dunno what 9dragons is..
but why??? pple tell me to but i dont get it >_< whats the diffrence??? i must know lol Ck is Ck...as a hyb ill have to train buffs and heal instead of lvl >_< wile as nuker i could just lvl my wis buff *if i want to* and a few shields.... andddd lvl. nuker has shields hyb has heal.... i have always been confused on why a hyb would wanna be Ck since nukers have the shields and a hyb dsnt when the shields are because a nuker needs them with low hp an deff and stuff...but hyb only has a heal >_< dose it really help that much? lol..all i want to do is PVE idc much for pvp. on asura i had Gl Shoa nuker it pwnd in pvp with the right gear my friend had a hyb Gl Ck it pwnd to with higher lvl gear and things like that but against my nuker and my shields it wasnt to great lol took less time for me to get to his lvl as nuker....eh i just dnt know, i admit i had high lvl nuker but im still not exactly a pro at all this XD i dont even think Gl is really thought of as a high lvl anymore o.o lol
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tema16 View Post
but why??? pple tell me to but i dont get it >_< whats the diffrence??? i must know lol Ck is Ck...as a hyb ill have to train buffs and heal instead of lvl >_< wile as nuker i could just lvl my wis buff *if i want to* and a few shields.... andddd lvl. nuker has shields hyb has heal.... i have always been confused on why a hyb would wanna be Ck since nukers have the shields and a hyb dsnt when the shields are because a nuker needs them with low hp an deff and stuff...but hyb only has a heal >_< dose it really help that much? lol..all i want to do is PVE idc much for pvp. on asura i had Gl Shoa nuker it pwnd in pvp with the right gear my friend had a hyb Gl Ck it pwnd to with higher lvl gear and things like that but against my nuker and my shields it wasnt to great lol took less time for me to get to his lvl as nuker....eh i just dnt know, i admit i had high lvl nuker but im still not exactly a pro at all this XD i dont even think Gl is really thought of as a high lvl anymore o.o lol
Hyb -> constant para + def. Heal is just awesome in PvE, and so-so while PvP. But the biggest pro is, that hyb's casts r 0.5sec and get quite powerful.

Nuker -> shield's Yes. Lots of Wis. Yes. But.. is more of a glass-cannon, which explodes by shooting every once in a while

It's just personal, but imo a Hyb ck is what a nuker should've been x.x