Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 21:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question]NFSW Privat Server

Discussion on [Question]NFSW Privat Server within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 06/07/2015, 12:44   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
aha.. UDP to host X? GG.
Http host send ip and port of xmpp and udp server.

I started making it, but is encrypted. Crypto key sent by http server too. Can you help us?
Old 06/07/2015, 16:20   #32

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilzao View Post
Http host send ip and port of xmpp and udp server.

I started making it, but is encrypted. Crypto key sent by http server too. Can you help us?
I might have the server logged and those might be enough to create a server at will, but how will I know right?

The only public one is Vitaleks' log; here you go:
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/23/2015, 14:53   #33

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilzao View Post
proof of concept

Legit ****. He made a semi-working backend, with help it can turn into a fully functional private server.

Proof that it can be run and be modified to whatever:
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/25/2015, 00:47   #34

i hope we can have a Private server..
and was just for pay Car Slots and boddy kits in boost...
sorry posting here but im not good in forums. im high and everyone knows @@

we need the files for someone creat one private server.. i wanna drive the f1 :'(
Old 06/27/2015, 10:53   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by edox77 View Post
i make cms base xd
Localhost?
Old 07/15/2015, 22:16   #36

is possible play vs other players, inclusive free roam ??

we need news please....
Old 07/25/2015, 19:48   #37

sorry to bring this back up the servers are down now but if there is a way to play offline mode then isnt there a way to use that to maybe play with others? like a server IP?
or what about changing DNS and then running the game?
Old 07/25/2015, 22:37   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farming Inc. View Post
NFSW Private Server When?

NEVER!!!!

Future of NFSW?

NONE!! ITS GONE IN JULY. LIVE WITH IT & PLAY SOMES
ELSE

#Close Request
I trust the words of "farming inc" when he says it is not possible, and it was heart breaking to have read.

However, others are saying it is possible, and if so, I have one set of requests.
Construction Rt via private/multi racing, no hacking allowed, just normal racing and I would be one happy guy.

I played that track 24/7 and it never got old and never will.
Once Jussi released all the beasts and the elite parts, it was even more fun.

Those who create racing games are dumbshyts though.
They rather glob $$$ off of selling cars like the F1, which frankly, was not worth the cash, considering that I could beat it with my MR2, GTS and even the 4.0.

Sorry for going off topic.

It is sad that there is not a single mutiplayer racing game worth playing, and even with it's bugs, NFSW kicked ***.
EA could have left it open, charged something like $5 a month, all cars/a.m/vinyls etc all now for IGC, and continued to profit for years and didn't, and I bet, their new game coming out will be all about buying junk for real money, just to rape those willing to have said junk.

That is the mindset of the gaming industry, sell junk pixels for real cash, profit, close game. rinse and repeat.
Old 07/26/2015, 00:54   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKL!STED View Post
NFSW Private Server When?

NEVER!!!!

Future of NFSW?

NONE!! ITS GONE IN JULY. LIVE WITH IT & PLAY SOMES
ELSE

#Close Request
IT IS POSSIBLE! IF YOU DON'T KNOW, VITALEKS HAS ALREADY CREATED A WORKING ONLINE SERVER, HE IS FINISHING IT. You'll have to pay for play on it, BUT NOW YOU KNOW THAT THIS IS POSSIBLE! STOP SAYING *****.

Go to Vitaleks Team on Vk.com (search it on Google), there is the info (it's in Russian, if u don't understand it, use Google translator, at least you'll have a general idea of what he is talking about).
Old 07/26/2015, 01:26   #40

elite*gold: 78
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamermca View Post
I trust the words of "farming inc" when he says it is not possible, and it was heart breaking to have read.

However, others are saying it is possible, and if so, I have one set of requests.
Construction Rt via private/multi racing, no hacking allowed, just normal racing and I would be one happy guy.

I played that track 24/7 and it never got old and never will.
Once Jussi released all the beasts and the elite parts, it was even more fun.

Those who create racing games are dumbshyts though.
They rather glob $$$ off of selling cars like the F1, which frankly, was not worth the cash, considering that I could beat it with my MR2, GTS and even the 4.0.

Sorry for going off topic.

It is sad that there is not a single mutiplayer racing game worth playing, and even with it's bugs, NFSW kicked ass.
EA could have left it open, charged something like $5 a month, all cars/a.m/vinyls etc all now for IGC, and continued to profit for years and didn't, and I bet, their new game coming out will be all about buying junk for real money, just to rape those willing to have said junk.

That is the mindset of the gaming industry, sell junk pixels for real cash, profit, close game. rinse and repeat.

Need for Speed World had and still has more potential and fans than most other race games.
Quote:
as games get replaced with newer titles, the number of players still enjoying the older games dwindles to a level -- typically fewer than 1% of all peak online players across all EA titles -- where it’s no longer feasible to continue

Fewer than 1% ? NFSW is feasible, the management for sure was not.
World even survived EAsy fiasco and remained popular.

EA 's decision makers still operate from within an Ivory Tower, disconnected from their players:
To them customers have the same status as World 's server; offline!

$$$ money a major issue?

[URL=http://insiders.morningstar.com/trading/executive-compensation.action?t=EA&region=usa&culture=en-US[/URL]
Old 07/26/2015, 20:25   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by soderlund View Post
Need for Speed World had and still has more potential and fans than most other race games.

Fewer than 1% ? NFSW is feasible, the management for sure was not.
World even survived EAsy fiasco and remained popular.

EA 's decision makers still operate from within an Ivory Tower, disconnected from their players:
To them customers have the same status as World 's server; offline!

$$$ money a major issue?

[URL=http://insiders.morningstar.com/trading/executive-compensation.action?t=EA&region=usa&culture=en-US[/URL]
Yep.

It is pretty cool of those who made an offline mode possible.
Smart guys.

I wish I was a fly on the wall and was able to watch the EA team who reads these discussions.
I really do.
Or any gaming industry for that matter.
They didn't have to scrap this game.

Oh well, lets just hope the future changes and EA realizes it's mistakes.
It takes years and tons of man hours to create game like NFSW.
The game was fantastic, it should have been pay to play, and free to play with less content, and now that everything became IGC, it could go on for years as play to pay.

Oh well, shyt happens
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2015, 23:40   #42

elite*gold: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamermca View Post
Yep.

It is pretty cool of those who made an offline mode possible.
Smart guys.

I wish I was a fly on the wall and was able to watch the EA team who reads these discussions.
I really do.
Or any gaming industry for that matter.
They didn't have to scrap this game.

Oh well, lets just hope the future changes and EA realizes it's mistakes.
It takes years and tons of man hours to create game like NFSW.
The game was fantastic, it should have been pay to play, and free to play with less content, and now that everything became IGC, it could go on for years as play to pay.

Oh well, shyt happens
(NFSW yes a fantastic game!! sorry this my last off-topic)

EA is not loyal nor in touch with their customers and keep contradicting themselves:

Quote:
ELECTRONIC ARTS INC
Players First
Players are the foundation of our success, and we are committed to thinking about players first in everything we do. Our goal is to build deep, on-going relationships with our players. We aim to build these relationships by creating amazing games and services that deliver long-lasting fun and enduring value.

Commitment to Digital
Players increasingly are buying and playing games digitally rather than purchasing disc-based games from retailers. In addition, players are engaging with those games for longer periods of time, as they purchase additional content and services that we provide digitally...
[url=http://investor.ea.com/documentdisplay.cfm?DocumentID=4135[/url]
Old 07/27/2015, 00:15   #43

personally i would rather be-able to just host a server thats free n just between a few ppl with all the stuff we have in our servers... don't really want a proper one anymore, i like berkay has said before now think theirs no need to do it... infact i would prefer just to beable to run 2 games on one pc and have them on same server and visible etc for split screen action... i now think this game is better offline... having it online restricts it way too much imo... but yea i guess 4 some it will be good, i dont like the idea of having to pay again when i have it all now for free thats pointless would have to come up with new content for it to be slightly interesting... other than ppl who haven't played before i don't see many doing it... good luck but hope it works out
Old 09/27/2015, 17:53   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by soderlund View Post
(NFSW yes a fantastic game!! sorry this my last off-topic)

EA is not loyal nor in touch with their customers and keep contradicting themselves:
Too true.

Quote:
ELECTRONIC ARTS INC
Players First
Players are the foundation of our success, and we are committed to thinking about players first in everything we do. Our goal is to build deep, on-going relationships with our players. We aim to build these relationships by creating amazing games and services that deliver long-lasting fun and enduring value.

Commitment to Digital
Players increasingly are buying and playing games digitally rather than purchasing disc-based games from retailers. In addition, players are engaging with those games for longer periods of time, as they purchase additional content and services that we provide digitally...
[url=http://investor.ea.com/documentdisplay.cfm?DocumentID=4135[/url]
Loyal!? HA! if they were loyal, they wouldn't have screwed up the server access to make it nigh unplayable for a large percentage of the users. I was one of those who started as a die hard player when I learned of it, but was forced to abandon the game when an "update to eliminate cheats and hackers" killed the system accessibility. While this didn't affect everyone, there was a fair enough percentage of us who couldn't play because of that. and those of us who put hard earned money into upgrades etc, lost out.
So, am I sad to see the game get terminated? Hell yes!
The game server could have been easily sorted to eliminate cheats, same with hacks, cripling the system, however, was NOT the answer.
Do I want back on the game? Hell yes! especially if they can restore playability. Would I accept a private/public/indepentent none EA server? of course!

So, I definitely want more